W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep we never lost power not even for a moment.

Some pictures I am seeing of local damage are really bad, but not nearly as bad as I expect to see coming from NJ/NYC. It only grazed us, and we're a little better equipped to handle hurricanes here.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
PandoraBayou, sounds like you saw a piece of nothing.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Look up some shredded banana recipes. At least you seem to still have power.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
No... I don't think so. I haven't been outside yet, but my yard is a total mess. The bananas are ripped to shreds.

I had a horrible night's sleep. It was noisy and the cat spent the whole night flipping out. But the sky is finally clearing after being black since Sunday morning.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Good morning, VA! I'm glad to see you made it through the night. Did you have much storm damage?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Didn't I warn you about US-219 about 2 weeks ago?! LOL

That is the shittiest, loneliest, most poorly maintained, empty, snowy, slippery, crappy, poorly serviced road I know of.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Turns out that ship was the Bounty from the movie Mutiny on the Bounty and it was also featured in Pirates of the Caribbean.

They posted on the ships Facebook page before they abandoned ship ( another WTF).

One of the missing is the Captain

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Alright...I don't know where to post this, but it's a pretty big W T F...

So I'm driving down a split 4 lane highway last night about 9pm. I'm one of about 4 cars on the road at the time, none of them within 400 yards of each other or me. I'm trying to keep an eye on the median for deer or any other critters that may want to become road pizza, I've got my high beams on (it's hill country, the cars in front of me aren't within range of the beams) and the fog lights running...And then I see it...

Or rather, I don't.

There's a black "something" about 6' x 4' on the side of the road. Not a dark spot, not a dead space where my lights won't go, just a void of...pure black nothing. No light, no reflections, no nothing. I switch my beams high and low to see if what I'm seeing is a shadow, but there is just nothing. My lights just disappear into it. I can see the tops of trees behind it, the asphalt around it, but where this "patch" of darkness is, nothing else exists. My lights do nothing to it even as I pass it by. I did several double takes as I approached it thinking my eyes were playing tricks on me, and even slowed down to see if it was an optical illusion like the phantom "wet pavement" mirages when it gets really hot out...Nothing...It stayed exactly where I saw it right up until it went out of direct sight.

I don't know what I saw, or why it was where it was, but it freaked me out and it takes A LOT to freak me out.

If anyone knows anything about some local legend on US 219 in central PA, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
It has been said the ship left Connecticut last week on its way to St Petersburg and they tried to go around the storm. Once the ship was at sea I'm not sure there was a safer route or better option. Very sad.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
Good to hear it Kind - hope you weather the storm OK - Everyone else too!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F