W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 1533   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"OBAMAS latest trick. He wants to have complete control over raising the NATIONAL DEBT, without going to Congress. "

Obama tried forever to work out an agreement with the republicans. They refused because of the conservative right and the moron Tea Party supporters.

Now that he has won re-election he should dig in and make those idiot republicans reform or they can be voted out at the mid-term elections. It worked for Clinton and it will work again.

Those simple republicans will have to deal or they will be out in two years and Obama will get the reward he always wanted. Getting rid of the dead weight in DC.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
"... I'm not even going to mention that you have your tongue firmly planted in the governments ass..."

Then you have to unmention it.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
" I have never held back my reasons to leave the private sector and to become a public employe."

Because you couldn't make it in the private sector, you decided to abandon all of your principles and become what you most despise. A self loathing public employee.

"To say that I have any portion of my body planted in the ass of the government is a lie."

Where do you get your paycheck? From the taxpayers.

What do you do? Guard a bunch of potheads and non-violent three strikers that are getting out soon anyway. If they ever make pot legal, I hope you are the first one they fire.

Your union, and by extension, you have been the worst drain on California. More than education, more than welfare, more than any other single item.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
* In fact, California has a younger workforce than just about any other state, a more highly educated workforce, more self employed people. *

It also has Nancy Pelosi and UC Berkeley...

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
You have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. I'm not even going to mention that you have your tongue firmly planted in the governments ass, while you bitch about the taxpayers that feed you. TBR: I again so hope you are correct. I have never held back my reasons to leave the private sector and to become a public employe. I have always posted in the opposite of the public employee. To say that I have any portion of my body planted in the ass of the government is a lie.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Typical liberal defense "we're bad, they're worse" yet always avoiding the question.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2340 posts)
The second dumbest motherfucker on the planet chimes in...

California is not bankrupt. California doesn't even have the biggest percentage budget deficit in the country. Texas, for one, has a larger percentage budget deficit...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
Mark,

You have to be one of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet.

I'm not even going to mention that you have your tongue firmly planted in the governments ass, while you bitch about the taxpayers that feed you.

The labor force participation in California is not statistically significantly different than the US labor force participation.

In fact, California has a younger workforce than just about any other state, a more highly educated workforce, more self employed people.

You name it, we do it.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
"When the system does fail and it has to, there will be mobs of very hungry people."

OK lets say you are right. Do you honestly think your arsenal is going to hold off these "mobs" for any length of time and would you, at your age really want to? I want to live as long as I can, but if quality should go I do not want to be there.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Mark, once again and with all due respect, it's the "same old shit" that was posted four years ago. IMO especially at your age you should be out enjoying what time you have left, rater then waiting for the country to implode. IMO you or anyone who believes this is simply wasting time. I'm glad my glass is half full not half empty as yours seems to be. People say Jesus is imminent, the world is going to end in a couple of weeks according to the Mayan's and you say we are about to implode and yet life goes on as it always has.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 1533   End
TOPIC: W T F