W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710731
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I don't feel this way about Ahmadinajead. He's got a very sneaky face, very ratty eyes. Morsi, the ousted MB Egypt's President, in my opinion has a very kind and friendly face. So does Mahmoud Abbas.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Ted Bundy, by all accounts, was very charming...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
That makes sense.

A lot of psychos are actually very friendly people when they aren't trying to kill people. It was long said that Osama bin Laden was a very friendly person, according to people who interviewed him long ago. I remember seeing the interview with Ahmadinijadh or however you spell it from Iran. Of course I couldn't understand anything he was saying, but he had a very kind face and seemed very friendly. If I knew nothing else about him I'd guess he was a very nice person.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
We've all seen that photo before. And it's not like criminals weren't featured on the cover of mag's before. In this case however it's just too soon. And the photo is too "pretty." He looks innocent and attractive, it makes people feel uncomfortable about someone who did what he did. Thus the reaction.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
I admit this

The pic of him on the cover is a pretty good one. We don't usually have such a cool pic of someone so notorious.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
"I can only think that they were going for the shock value due to the fact that subscriptions are probably down."

Of course they did it to sell issues and make money. Show me a magazine that doesn't use an eye catching cover photo/story for every issue and I'll show you a magazine that's out of business.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
cploswingers: Not that my opinion matters in this crazy world. However, I was astonished to see that young man on the cover of Rolling Stone. I can only think that they were going for the shock value due to the fact that subscriptions are probably down. I had to look twice as I thought it was some superstar that I didn't recognize. I just shook it off as there are so many fucked up things going on right now.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
I was going to say the same thing, but it doesn't matter. The only error was an extra 0 in each of the two numbers.

But, whatever.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19923 posts)
There was no math, it was a simple error.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
I was commenting on faulty math, not insulting Texas

Idiot

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F