W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710731
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
vabeach: This is what happens when you pick up trash....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3585 posts)
I think Anthony Weiner officially no longer has anything to lose.

Anthony Weiner bowed out of the New York City mayoral contest with his middle finger raised to the reporters who covered his scandal-ridden campaign. His wife Huma Abedin was said to be hundreds of miles away in the Hamptons.

Instead of having his wife at the midtown bar where he and his supporters gathered Tuesday night, a different woman was attracting attention: Sydney Leathers, the woman with whom he had a sexting relationship, crashed his party.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
"Bald or glasses"

Sounds like Mr. SA.

Although no boob-headed men were noted in San Antonio, an (honest) Elvis impersonator was.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
**Bald or glasses = likely older and more successful, blond = more likely Anglo, which tends to be wealthier, so it seemed contradictory. Yeah, I was stretching things I guess. **

Yeah, you're stretching it :). You need to check out the major cities where the big bucks are made like NYC, DC etc....

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17052 posts)
I also don't think these results are to be taken *too* seriously. Average sample size was 165 participants per booth, and all were in urban locations.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Not well, at least not to wealth.

California was more honest than Texas. New York more than South Carolina. But Alabama, New Jersey and Tennessee were all higher. But Utah, Nebraska and Maryland were all lower.

There is no clear trend here for wealth, political leaning, etc.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
LOL

An experiment was conducted by "Honest Tea", a new brand launching across the country. They set up booths in cities all over the country with unmanned booths, bottles of tea, and instructions to leave $1 for each bottle, but observers watched from a distance and studied the "participants".

The national average for "Honesty" (i.e. paying for any bottles one took) was 92%.

Some breakdowns:

- Blond people were the most honest of all (95%). Bald people were the least (90%). - Glasses (prescription or sun) made you more honest - Every single woman in Alaska was honest. So was every single blond in Illinois and Indiana. - The ability to predict honesty by any obvious demographic (political leaning, geography etc) was not obvious. The most honest state (Alabama, 100%) and the least honest (Louisiana, 86%) are quite similar in most respects. And why would South Dakota be so much less honest than North Dakota? - Women were 95% honest, while men were 91% honest. - While I don't doubt that the researchers also noted race, they were smart enough to not report on it. - One guy in a suit stole 13 bottles in one day in Boston

By far the least honest place in the country was Washington, DC. with 80% overall. As insult to injury, the founder's bike was stolen while he was conducting the experiment.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
Cell reception is poor at our house, still, and we work from home. We must have the reliability of a dedicated land line.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20209 posts)
I keep the land line for emergency reasons. but I rarely use them, I check my messages on them once a week if I am lucky.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9711 posts)
I keep my land line to get a break from the constant interruptions on the cell! Between texting and calls, it can be quite a nuisance so when I want some real down time, I shut off the cell and only the select few have the land line.....Ah, quiet!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3585 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... More 
Start   731 to 740 of 1697   End
TOPIC: W T F