Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 1858   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here you go again sexy, the Presidents EO DOES NOT provide for Amnesty for anyone, neither does the bill sitting in the house during the house sit down strike. And, if you want to discuss the multiple choices do so separately. But, there in NO Amnesty provision as you and folks like Ted Cruz keep trying to force down America's threat.

Va, was partially right about being politics being a show. It's a game, a game they play and they change the rules every time they open their mouths. Both sides all agree the show must go on. Don't forget the Congress makes the laws ant the President executes the laws he signs and the supreme court are the ones who are supposed to be the referee.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1449 posts)
Lets just take one issue, Fred. Do you agree that Obama has the constitutional power to ignore Congress and just give 5 million illegals a) amnesty, b) Obamacare, 3) social Security, 4) an American Education, 5) work permits that result in competing with Americans for jobs? All at our expense when we are already in debt up to our respective asses at $18,000,000,000,000? Despite the fact that it is clear we just had an election, in part about this very issue, and a clear negative signal was sent to Obama. Republican or Democrat, making our country into a Dictatorship is, to me, an issue of much greater proportion.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1164 posts)
I love when people get on here and speak from the far right or left like their party is any better than the other. For someone to say this country would be better without so and so as president is just stupid. Look at the last 14 years both parties have had their chance to do their damage. It has just been in different sectors. I can't wait to see how the republicans are going to handle the same sex marriage topic this time around. I would guess like always look at the poll numbers of if people approve or dis approve and then side on the greater majority. I see the republicans abandoning the evangelical people this time around for the same sex marriage vote. Remember @havingfun when u point at someone you have 3 fingers pointing right back at you. Oh but I forgot u tried to get Romney to change the way he ran his campaign. Lol

Reston VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Sexy, that is what we got with OWEBAMA a bull shit artist. Look at who he brings around him, Sharpton and Et Al. Anyone that voted for OWEBAMA any time and any where is a MORON. That is a insult to morons.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(634 posts)
That's why we vote for Presidents who are the best Bullshit Artists instead of the best problem solvers. Unless, that is, we are in very serious trouble, then some still vote for the best Bullshit artist, LOL.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1164 posts)
Well you are definitely right that perception supersedes reality.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20472 posts)
@ Va beach. What was the press and the democrats rally cry last election? Romney was a scrupulous business man that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and made so much money he was out of touch with the average American. Politics is based off of perception not reality. That's why I made the statement I did.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(110 posts)
This irritates me about both parties. Democrats portray Republican voters as either billionaire baby-eaters or inbred trailer trash, depending on what suits their needs at that moment. Likewise, Republicans portray Democrat voters as either rich elitist snobs or welfare moms, depending on what suits their needs at that moment.

The commonality is that those leading the parties are not people like you and I. They all (convincingly to some) try to pretend they are, and they both play to the masses who vote for them.

Rush Limbaugh once said that "politics is show business for ugly people". While not entirely true, I agree with the basic point - it's all a show.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20472 posts)
LOL Thats why the Dems beating the drum about how evil rich people are makes me laugh. How stupid can people be really. Fucking amazing.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
You think there is a vast difference between the $105 million the Clintons are worth vs $250 million for the Romneys, or $390 million the Kerrys are worth???

I guess GHWB and GWB are the minimum wage earners among them, worth only around $25 million each.

Come on.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20472 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 1858   End
TOPIC: W T F