W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
For the first time- ever, Bobby has a point: How in the world did he (assuming he did) get into the military? Assuming he did, we desperately need to do a better job of identifying whacko's before acceptance into our armed forces. Good Grief! Can you imagine having to depend on him when the shit hits the fan?

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(564 posts)
I don't even own a gun and I'm totally against gun control. Crap would not happen like this if most or all people were armed. If it did happen I am pretty sure it would be cut short.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(613 posts)
I spent two tours in Vietnam killing people on the orders of a progressive democratic tyrant (LBJ) and I have managed to live in the civilian world for 40+ years without committing a single homicide. Admittedly people like Bobby make me wonder how I have done so.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
"You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to find a firearm on an Army base to stop a shooter, but it turns out, it is. Everyone followed the rules except the shooter. "

You have to wonder why some people can't grasp it.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Robert you have no idea what you are talking about.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(613 posts)
Vabeach:

I do not know a out you, but I wouldn't want even half of the soldiers returning home after a 18 month deployment armed. They need time to decompress, to readjust to civil living. Then add in the increased mental pressure conus living has on the soldier (different stress than war), many if the officers would have to adjust the way they act to the armed soldier.

Personally every soldier needs a full mental health check before deployment and then every year or three after their deployment.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6872 posts)
Since the whole Nidal Hassan shooting, Fort Hood has had strict weapons control measures in place. You can't bring a gun onto the base without registering it, and the shooter had not registered his .45-caliber Smith and Wesson semiautomatic pistol.

If you do register it, you can't carry it around on the base. You have to store it.

You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to find a firearm on an Army base to stop a shooter, but it turns out, it is. Everyone followed the rules except the shooter.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
Robert is a security guard at a coal mine. Guess protecting his boss's coal from being stolen is not a tough job.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(706 posts)
Robert is more than a security guard.

Robert is a veteran, a science fiction writer (unpublished), a student, a security guard and a political blogger. However, despite his membership on a LS site, I'm not convinced he is an active member of the lifestyle community.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
What's in a name, right?

Big shock - people don't usually support the colloquial names of certain laws.

As much as a lot of liberals/Democrats whine about the use of the term "Obamacare" I never heard one refer to the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 or Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003, commonly referred to as "The Bush Tax Cuts".

I'm pretty sure people have very different opinions of The Bush Tax Cuts that either of the aforementioned proper names. People are, by and large, stupid and ill-informed.

This is part of the reason why I never put a lot of stock in public support for Obamacare. I did not hail it as a failure due to a 35% or whatever the low was approval rating, nor do I accept the touting of it as a success if it reaches 60%. The public has little idea what is going on and mostly gets their ideas from things they hear in passing, or gut emotional reactions.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F