W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 1694   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yeah, xenophobic.

Y'know, regarding our Kenyan president...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Xenophobic? I'd think that was a typo but I can't think of any reasonably closely spelled word that you might have intended to type.

Some of these knotheads are obstructionists purely for the sake of politics and being obstructionist. I don't defend that at all.

But if my only choices are what I perceive to be driving off a cliff vs digging in and preventing any movement at all, then I choose to dig in.

My reason for posting that, actually, was more about Harry Reid attempting to draw some kind of convoluted connection between Republicans in the House and floods in Colorado.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20206 posts)
I am not necessarily talking about ACA, but with everything.

I could cite dozens of examples of Republicans changing their position on something simply because Obama came out for it.

It is stupid and xenophobic. Grow the fuck up and do your jobs.

You want to change the world? Put up someone other than Romney or McCain and you might have a chance.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
40 doesn't seem like nearly enough.

I'm against practically everything he wants to do. Not because of who he is but because of what he's doing. I'm certainly not alone and so why would I disagree with this approach?

"Getting things done" = get out of the way to you. Not me. Repealing this destructive garbage IS getting something done. Or trying to. If only the Democrats would get out of the way!

And before you roll your eyes at that, that's precisely the logic you're using.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20206 posts)
Isn't that what they are doing?

Almost 40 bills to try to defund Obamacare. Talking about science being a tool of the devil (from an M.D. no less). Constant attempts to shut down the government...

The Republicans need to get down to the business of getting things done. The reason they are in such bad shape is that they have no agenda other than being against what Obama is for...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Climatologist and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid slammed House Republicans on the Senate floor today for flooding Colorado and lamented that House Republicans refused to get on board with President's domestic agenda.

"ObamaCare is the law of the land. It's time for Republican's to mature," Reid said, "to grow up ... It's time for Republicans to stop denying reality." "Climate change is here," Reid said. "We're doing nothing about it."

Reid also suggested that Congress should "try passing immigration reform" before listing the economic benefits of ObamaCare.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20206 posts)
" I didn't justify anything. "

OK fair enough - basically it's not a reason why it IS his business, it's a reason why he THINKS it's his business.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20206 posts)
We need to realize that we are all connected. If the economy is on the rise the small business owner in Kansas or everywhere will do better as people will have more disposable income to travel or just live in order to support those businesses. Not for nothing, I think NYC was among the first cities to implement no smoking in offices and public venues. This has been beneficial as we begin to learn how dangerous second-hand smoke can be. Mayor Bloomberg can over-reach sometimes but I believe his heart is in the right place. NYC has ALWAYS been and will continue to be a city of haves and have nots. That's just the way it is.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3571 posts)
*So the mayor of the financial capital of the world should be making the goings-on in a small town cafe in Kansas his business?*

You asked a question, and I gave you my opinion, why I believe that these mayors are behaving in such a fashion. I didn't justify anything.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17045 posts)
Seduction: NYC is the capital city of the world thus the global downturn. When NYC struggles, we all do directly or indirectly. As on this day 12 years ago, the economy has NEVER recovered from the Stock Market closing down for 2-3 days. I can't remember exactly. That tragedy on 9/11/2001 not only destroyed the WTC, it crippled our economy. I am not saying this gives the governor or mayor of that city the right to strong-arm other cities but he who controls the money has the power....IMO

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3571 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 1694   End
TOPIC: W T F