W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 1533   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I promise you - no amount of money overcomes irresponsibility with money."

A wonderful example of this is Nicolas Cage - one of the highest paid actors in Hollywood - who has a lower net worth than most homeless people - because he spends beyond his means. Even though his means exceed the wildest dreams of most of us.

At the other extreme is a chemical operator I used to know, who made $40k a year, but saved his money, eventually bought a beach rental house which had a good history and business model - and within 10 years was worth $2 million.

More than Nicolas Cage.

Pay attention Robert. These are real people in the real world. They can teach you something. Luck - good or bad - played no part in the outcome of either Nicolas Cage, nor the chemical operator I know.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
"The rich are far from responsible with their money."

Robert (Looking - we recently have a "Bobby" on the fora - probably Robert should still be called "Robert" to avoid confusion):

I promise you - no amount of money overcomes irresponsibility with money. A large number of lottery winners - even HUGE winners - hundreds of millions of dollars - are destitute less than a decade later. Why? Because they have always been poor and have always been making "this will make sure I remain poor" decisions.

Inheriting money (or having it simply fall out of the sky) does not guarantee wealth. Wealth needs to be managed. Wealth in the hands of those who do not know what to do with it slips through their fingers. Even the most hardened leftists usually know this.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
While I certainly question the ethics and motives of the super wealthy in this country (talking about your 1%ers here), I couldn't care less how the hell they spend their money. If you have the money to buy a castle with a golf course, then buy a castle with a golf course. I know damn well if I had that kind of scratch laying around I'd do it simply for the fact that I'd get to play golf whenever the hell I want and I wouldn't have to worry about slow golfers holding me up and fast golfers trying to rush me. That alone would be worth the hundreds of millions. Plus, I'd live in a freaking castle. That is bad ass.

I care about what the rich do with their money just as much as I care about Section 8 housing and what welfare recipients do with their checks.

Robert, you say that you're the principle of responsible spending. I notice that you're a lifetime member here. That's a pretty frivolous use of money, don't you think? I mean, you don't really "need" to swing, do you? Or you could at least connect with swingers through alternate means besides a paid website, right? Wouldn't that $200 have been better spent going into some homeless guy's pocket?

Of course no one "needs" a castle, or dozens of cars, or their own golf course. Luckily we live in a society that allows us to spoil ourselves rotten if we have the means. Probably 90% of the things that we all have (rich or poor) in life are completely and totally unnecessary. So unless you're going to sit here and tell me that you don't own a single luxury item (and I know you do since you're posting on the internet), then I don't know what you're bitching about. You seriously sound like someone who is so completely dissatisfied with where you are in life that you're wanting to blame everyone but yourself. Boo fucking hoo, man. Nut up.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Mark says:

"CPL: The Section 8 housing now being built have very strict Federal guide lines in order to qualify for getting getting a Section 8 contract, under the rules. People on welfare are no longer allowed to live in minimum standard conditions. Belive me guy. These apartments are spacious and well appointed. I know people who tried to rent there. But were turned down. Sorry you don't qualify. Because they have jobs. And you should see the cars parked there. Nice and tricked out! Not to mention the satellite dishes all over the place."

Why do people who claim to have so much worry about what poor people have?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I love how the zit tells others what to do with the money that they earned.

Never forget Bobby, it is you who is working for the *rich* regardless of how you need to twist this fact in order to make yourself feel all warm and toasty. They determine how you spend your money, whether you like it or not.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Bobby , you sound like a whiny neighbor who lives near us who bemoans anyone who will idle a vehicle in the winter...... I always ask him if he was paying thier bills? If not why is it a concern for you what they do with the money they earn? Other than jealousy?

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
The rich are far from responsible with their money.

There is no reason for popa John to have a castle, complete with golf course and a man made lake.

There is no reason for romney to have so many cars that he needs an elevator.

It this is responsible spending... I must be the pinical of responsible spending.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7252 posts)
A political WTF...

This one is for you, Robert.

A video from the California Federation of Teachers.

On the front page of their web site.

ww w.cft.o rg

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
Most of Mrs. VA's family openly wished for harm to come to GWB. It was so common it wasn't even something people tried to be subtle about. They would wish someone would shoot him, or he'd have a heart attack while jogging, or choke on a pretzel "this time for good".

Disgusting behavior.

Oh these same people now openly profess outright love for Obama in their facebook postings etc. "That's why we love him!!" etc.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
I'm ashamed to admit that I actually know a person who has openly said (not on the internet, but these exact words came out of her mouth in public) "I wish someone would shoot Obama. Problem is, you don't know which half of him you're shooting."

:facepalm

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 1533   End
TOPIC: W T F