W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1533   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Anti-gun Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon (loaded handgun)."

I love it when politicians get exposed for being the hypocritical, lying scum bags that we know they are. Same goes for the anti-gay doods getting busted with their boy toy or the anti-abortion zealot who either previously had an abortion or urged his wife/gf/mistress to have one.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
"A bond hearing will be held today for state Sen. Donne Trotter, who was arrested at O’Hare International Airport for allegedly trying to board a plane with an unloaded handgun and a clip with six bullets." -- Chicago Tribune

-- State senator -- Unloaded gun

"The gun is the same one he uses for work, police said. He has a valid Firearm Owner’s Identification Card and has a permit with the Illinois Department of Financial and Profession Regulation to work as a security guard, police said."

Assume he isn't "anti-gun" but has pushed for "gun control" -- i.e., regulation.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Anti-gun Sen. Donne Trotter (D-Chicago) was charged with a felony count of attempting to board an aircraft with a weapon (loaded handgun).

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
I was wondering what that Miss South Carolina broad from a few years back was doing with herself these days.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Is this thread where we discussed California and section 8? :

.youtube.co m/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jV_S6_HobLI#!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
""What would be really cool is if Obama were to leave office in discrace. "

I don't even know, nor care, who said this. I'm addressing the attitude. If Obama doesn't do anything disgraceful, would it be really cool if he left in disgrace? Would this a good thing for the country? for the economy? for the stability of the world?

This is simply an anti-American wish, more appropriate for an al-Qaeda operative. Wishing disgrace on the office of the President -- or on anyone, for that matter -- is a fairly pathetic expression of low self-esteem.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I heard a caller to a "Christian" talk radio show openly wish for the demise of President Obama. "Somebody's got to take this guy out".

The talk show host replied sympathetically, with no reprimand whatsoever. He was, of course, the very guy who had been preaching hatred and spreading filthy lies, on the air. All in the name of his god.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I have never heard anyone, here, or in my "regular" life, openly wish for the death of President Obama, save for some anonymous cowards on various internet fora. If someone here has, it has escaped my noticing. You must know some nastier people than me, YLM"

Thats my whole point. You're experience and awareness is apparently limited. My whole point was to convey facts that I am personally aware of, yet you try to tell me what is out of line, son. Respectfully, you are not qualified.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
"Wealth in the hands of those who do not know what to do with it slips through their fingers. Even the most hardened leftists usually know this."

I wouldn't say I'm a "hardened leftist" but I def lean left more than right and I couldn't agree with this more. It's a cliche, but it's true (as cliches often tend to be):

"A fool and his gold are soon parted."

I can tell you from personal experience that this is absolute gospel.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
* I mean, you don't really "need" to swing, do you? Or you could at least connect with swingers through alternate means besides a paid website, right? Wouldn't that $200 have been better spent going into some homeless guy's pocket? * We were through with him quite a few times.

As to him swinging, stop it, I guarantee you, he hasn't met a single woman from here, not one. Besides, going out requires spending money, which he claims he can not afford. He's failed to launch!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1533   End
TOPIC: W T F