W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1543   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mother Nature won't just say "enough" and get rid of us like so many fleas on a dog. This is OUR back yard. We do have the intelligence to not trash and shit in the yard. At least most of us do.

The quality of life will get worse by degrees. Life won't just end suddenly and painlessly. It's a big mystery whether humanity can get it together and fix the situation, or if we'll just wallow in the ignorance that is worshiped in the religions of greed.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
cplo, what part of global warming do you consider to be "hype"?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"I blame it on the weather..."

Ha!

I definitely don't buy into all of the global warming hype, but I also can't discount our impact on the environment either. I'm all for going green when it comes to our energy sources and just generally being more responsible with the way we treat this planet.

But the bottom line is that when Mother Nature decides she's had enough of us tearing up her back yard, she'll wipe us out fairly easily and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
What people fail to understand is: Two such storms slammed into the same area within a month of each other in the late 1950's. There were not as many people and no where near the number of homes built next to the ocean back then.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
the severity of recent natural disasters ... Overall, 36 percent point to end times and 63 percent to climate change. ========= This is probably an improving trend. Of course, the poll question may be a bit fucked, if those are the only options.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I blame it on the weather...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Nearly four in 10 U.S. residents say the severity of recent natural disasters such as Superstorm Sandy is evidence the world is coming to an end, as predicted by the Bible, while more than six in 10 blame it on climate change, according to a poll released on Thursday.

Overall, 36 percent point to end times and 63 percent to climate change.

We are so fucked.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
Well I saw the tape of Harry Belafonte on Al Sharpton's MSNBC show. Belafonte called for Obama to "Act like a third world dictator and place people like me in jail. "Exterminate the infestation in concentration camps"". Sharpton laughed.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Michigan-based Stryker Corp laid off 1,000 people - 5% of its workforce - for 2013. The reason for this is the 2.3% excise tax (which will cost Stryker $100 million a year) on medical devices, as stipulated in Obamacare.

Michigan Senator Debbie Stabenow is outraged - OUTRAGED - at how this mysterious tax came to be and has joined with 17 Senators/Senators-elect to petition to Harry Reid to delay implementation of the tax.

"The medical technology industry directly employs over 400,000 people in the United States. . . . (The) industry has received little guidance about how to comply with the tax - causing significant uncertainty and confusion for businesses," reads Stabenow's letter. "We urge you to support delaying enactment of this provision in a fiscally responsible manner."

Actually, the industry knows how to comply - Total Sales of Medical Devices x 2.3% = Your Tax Due.

Fun fact: Sen. Stabenow - and all 17 other Senators/Senators elect - are all Democrats.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19092 posts)
“They peed on me!!!” charged one activist. “They grabbed me, said I looked like I was French, started calling me ‘La Trene’ and duct taped me to a tree so they could pee on me all day!”

PETA Crashes Biker Gathering beforeitsnews.c om/opinion-conservative/2012/12/peta-crashes-biker-gathering-not-to-be-missed-2534390.html

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1543   End
TOPIC: W T F