W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1663   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also don't think these results are to be taken *too* seriously. Average sample size was 165 participants per booth, and all were in urban locations.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19936 posts)
Not well, at least not to wealth.

California was more honest than Texas. New York more than South Carolina. But Alabama, New Jersey and Tennessee were all higher. But Utah, Nebraska and Maryland were all lower.

There is no clear trend here for wealth, political leaning, etc.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19936 posts)
LOL

An experiment was conducted by "Honest Tea", a new brand launching across the country. They set up booths in cities all over the country with unmanned booths, bottles of tea, and instructions to leave $1 for each bottle, but observers watched from a distance and studied the "participants".

The national average for "Honesty" (i.e. paying for any bottles one took) was 92%.

Some breakdowns:

- Blond people were the most honest of all (95%). Bald people were the least (90%). - Glasses (prescription or sun) made you more honest - Every single woman in Alaska was honest. So was every single blond in Illinois and Indiana. - The ability to predict honesty by any obvious demographic (political leaning, geography etc) was not obvious. The most honest state (Alabama, 100%) and the least honest (Louisiana, 86%) are quite similar in most respects. And why would South Dakota be so much less honest than North Dakota? - Women were 95% honest, while men were 91% honest. - While I don't doubt that the researchers also noted race, they were smart enough to not report on it. - One guy in a suit stole 13 bottles in one day in Boston

By far the least honest place in the country was Washington, DC. with 80% overall. As insult to injury, the founder's bike was stolen while he was conducting the experiment.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19936 posts)
Cell reception is poor at our house, still, and we work from home. We must have the reliability of a dedicated land line.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19936 posts)
I keep the land line for emergency reasons. but I rarely use them, I check my messages on them once a week if I am lucky.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9693 posts)
I keep my land line to get a break from the constant interruptions on the cell! Between texting and calls, it can be quite a nuisance so when I want some real down time, I shut off the cell and only the select few have the land line.....Ah, quiet!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Who listens to Radio over the air anymore anyway?

between the Net, and Xm/Sirius I could care less what goes over the air anymore.

such is worth as much as having a Dial up phone in the house.

My WTF - I wonder why I still pay for 2 lines I rarely use...

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9693 posts)
Perf, Thanks for the business insights, I never would have thought of that. I'll have to remember that in the future when I try to help get Robert a raise from his minimum wage.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1291 posts)
Frank

Don't get sucked into the SPIN.............................It's about the price that Cumulus doesn't want to pay. If they didn't want Rush or Hannity, they wouldn't be negotiating with Premiere.

___________________________________________________ But the fact of the matter is that whether Cumulus pays Premiere’s asking price or decides to cut ties with the conservative talkers, the hosts will not lack a microphone. “If that happens, Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity will be added to every Clear Channel station that’s in a market that doesn’t have them where they were on with Cumulus,” says Harrison. “And in markets where they don’t have a station, there will be other companies that will be champing at the bit to get what are clearly the two biggest properties in talk radio: Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.”

In fact, Cumulus’ hard-ball tactics could backfire. “[Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey] is playing with real fire here, because if Rush and Sean go off of Cumulus stations, then the value of their radio stations goes down because they bought them as conservative-talk stations,” says Jerry Del Colliano, an industry analyst who runs the subscription media site, Inside Music Media. “Plus, they don’t have anybody to put on the air in an era where talk radio is really dying. Who do you have to replace them? Huckabee? Michael Savage? Cumulus does not have any real options.”

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
"Thankfully, Obama is not that stupid. "

What's that saying about the Black Caucus?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17166 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 1663   End
TOPIC: W T F