W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As opposed to your posts, which are written by a low IQ, narcissitic, asshole...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I have an idea for Robert to make money. Save all his comments, thumb in cheek, and publish them as a book entitled: Ranting of a Lunatic. I offer, if he does, to write a humorous preamble, just to lets readers know that they are about to read a very funny, book, writen by a low IQ, narcissistic asshole.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
The Harrisburg (PA) Patriot-News has issued a correction of an editorial that ran in 1863.

They published an editorial criticizing the "silly" remarks of President Abraham Lincoln, which have become known as the Gettysburg Address. They have apologized for ridiculing the historic speech.

Better late than never?!?!

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
<strong>Robert man you prove more every day just how fucking stupid you are, I will wait for the muslin Piece of shit to own up to it and admit it was a lie from day 1. Uhh how long before you think he will do that for the peole Rober? ROFLMMFAO@Robert yet again.</strong>

<strong>Mickey.</strong>

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5105 posts)
If I were Obama, I would own the statements made about keeping your insurance. Your insurance company freely of its own volition terminated your contract. Read the fine print, the capitalist system allows the insurance company to do this, deal with it and move on.

All companies exist within the confines of a governments national politics, those policies are changing in the US. As a result, your contracts with those companiesare changing. To cry and blame Obama for this is to blame the cops for the actions of criminals.

It is illogical and moronic to do this. The insurance companies have failed to provide life saving (preventative and all other forms of medical care) to every citizen, the masses turned to big brother to get the protections the US constitution promises by way of "promote the general Welfare and secure the Blessings of Liberty..."

This establishes the obligation of the government to protect every citizen. Medical is life. For the last 60 years, this was provided by the capitalist system, that system failed to ensure upward mobility, and medical care... The people have justly turned to big brother, GET OVER IT!

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
The NYT excuses Obama for his quote about how you can keep your insurance plan if you like it....

They say he misspoke. Many times. For years.

Apparently.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
This is a test message so that I have something to cut and paste into a post for the Website forum.

This is typical of the crap I'm seeing when I post on fora now. Does it work for you?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
We literally just got a VA governor's race call from.. someone...

"Don't you dare hang up!" it started.

(Mrs. VA hangs up)

Prediction (Tues night/Wed morning)

PartyPerks will begin a thread. If McAuliffe wins, "SUCK ON IT REPUBLICANS". If Kucinelli wins "VIRGINIANS ARE FUCKTARD WHITE TRASH MORONS" or "KOCH BROTHERS STOLE THE ELECTION". Plus, of course, "SUCK ON IT REPUBLICANS!!!!"

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Well done, tbr.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
In best Gene Wilder voice...

I know someone crazier...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 1697   End
TOPIC: W T F