W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We copied the email and took it to the owner.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
I'd complain to the manager about that.

*Big* time.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
Not publicly, she wrote my husband complaining about me. Although it was reported to me by a fellow server that she was quite publicly going off about me, including showing people my charge slip.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Someone publicly scolded you for a 10% tip on shitty service?

According to my daughter - 10% tips - or even 0% tips - happen on a regular basis. They just shrug it off.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
Tip share with the bus staff, hostess and bartender is almost universal. If you stiff a server, essentially you've set them up to pay for the honor of waiting on you. Because their required tip share is based on receipts, not what they were actually tipped. Tip share to a chef is much less common. It's usually only found in a scenario of a demonstration kitchen or sushi restaurant. I had a WTF with a server 2 weeks ago. Her service was extremely bad. I gave her a 10 % tip and wrote on my charge slip that it was not an oversight. She administers the establishment's FB page which we "like". She wrote Bacchus through there and complained about me. We printed the email and delivered it to the owner ;-)

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
While I've never worked for tips, my daughter has worked at Applebees and Carrabbas. Tip sharing with the kitchen staff is normal.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17523 posts)
that is a job I never even entertained the thought of doing for the simple reason while I can be a fun and flirty girl I can also see me getting pissed off and dumping hot soup in some assholes lap. Same reason I could never work in a strip club lol someone would end up with a stiletto to the head.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
I know waitresses sometimes share tips with busboys but I have never heard that they have to give part of their tips to the chef.

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
"btw do you tip the chef for him cooking you a good meal "nope""

Yes, I do when the meal is exceptional. You are also tipping the cook every time you tip the waitress. She has to share her tips, with the staff, who are getting paid more than her.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17542 posts)
WTF????

Grandma taking pics with her toddler grandchildren with pot leaves and joints....in Kentucky of course.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16974 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F