W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710672
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   672 to 681 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I saw that. Do we really want to be aligned with these people?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
A number of Tunisian women have traveled to Syria to have sex with rebel fighters, a senior Tunisian politician said Thursday. The practice is known as "sexual jihad."

The women "are swapped between 20, 30, 100 rebels," Interior Minister Lotfi Bin Jeddo told an assembly of Tunisian lawmakers, according to Al Arabiya. "We are doing nothing and standing idle."

"After the sexual liaisons they have there in the name of 'jihad al-nikah,' they come home pregnant," he said, according to Agence France-Presse. (Jihad al-nikah is an Arabic phrase meaning "sexual holy war," AFP explains.)

Jeddo did not specify how many Tunisian women have traveled to the embattled Muslim country.

A fatwa, or an Islamic religious ruling, was reportedly issued last spring, calling for women to travel to Syria to provide intimacy to jihadi fighters there, Al Monitor reported at the time. Although some said reports of the fatwa were false, Tunisia's minister of religious affairs spoke out against the order, saying Tunisian women and girls were not required to obey it.

Why some women would obey such an order is less clear, but one expert suggests they may believe it's an act of devotion.

"Muslim women prostituting themselves in this case is being considered a legitimate jihad because such women are making sacrifices—their chastity, their dignity—in order to help apparently sexually-frustrated jihadis better focus on the war to empower Islam in Syria," writes author and Islam expert Raymond Ibrahim for The Investigative Project On Terrorism, a nonprofit research organization that studies jihad.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16811 posts)
How did it take me this long to notice that Obama has a new official portrait for his 2nd term?

Much better, I must say. I hated his 1st portrait - he looked glum and not connected to the photographer. Maybe it was meant to make him look focused or serious. I dunno. But the new one of him, big smile and arms folded in the Oval Office, is great.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
OK that's eyeroll worthy....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
Yeah, xenophobic.

Y'know, regarding our Kenyan president...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Xenophobic? I'd think that was a typo but I can't think of any reasonably closely spelled word that you might have intended to type.

Some of these knotheads are obstructionists purely for the sake of politics and being obstructionist. I don't defend that at all.

But if my only choices are what I perceive to be driving off a cliff vs digging in and preventing any movement at all, then I choose to dig in.

My reason for posting that, actually, was more about Harry Reid attempting to draw some kind of convoluted connection between Republicans in the House and floods in Colorado.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
I am not necessarily talking about ACA, but with everything.

I could cite dozens of examples of Republicans changing their position on something simply because Obama came out for it.

It is stupid and xenophobic. Grow the fuck up and do your jobs.

You want to change the world? Put up someone other than Romney or McCain and you might have a chance.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
40 doesn't seem like nearly enough.

I'm against practically everything he wants to do. Not because of who he is but because of what he's doing. I'm certainly not alone and so why would I disagree with this approach?

"Getting things done" = get out of the way to you. Not me. Repealing this destructive garbage IS getting something done. Or trying to. If only the Democrats would get out of the way!

And before you roll your eyes at that, that's precisely the logic you're using.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
Isn't that what they are doing?

Almost 40 bills to try to defund Obamacare. Talking about science being a tool of the devil (from an M.D. no less). Constant attempts to shut down the government...

The Republicans need to get down to the business of getting things done. The reason they are in such bad shape is that they have no agenda other than being against what Obama is for...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Climatologist and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid slammed House Republicans on the Senate floor today for flooding Colorado and lamented that House Republicans refused to get on board with President's domestic agenda.

"ObamaCare is the law of the land. It's time for Republican's to mature," Reid said, "to grow up ... It's time for Republicans to stop denying reality." "Climate change is here," Reid said. "We're doing nothing about it."

Reid also suggested that Congress should "try passing immigration reform" before listing the economic benefits of ObamaCare.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19857 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   672 to 681 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F