W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1650   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Roberts last post proves who and what he really is and stands for. Fucking pitiful.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4948 posts)
Sexy:

Wisconsin is not the model to follow, as it is the model of increased poverty, and the very thing destroying this nation. Without those retirement packages, those cops have no financial security in their old age, much less anyone else. Which has the elderly working until they die. This balloons the pool of employed persons and reduces the worth of everyone.

No, the correct model is one such that the employers either pay a living wage for all work done, or go out of business and the wealthy pay for the unemployment and welfare of those now unemployed persons. Why? Because the wealthy failed to supply living wages which justified the jobs of those now unemployed.

Don't like being part of a civilized nation? Go to Iraq where animals who devalue my countrymen belong, the third world. I'll accept 20 million illegals over one of you, any day and twice on Sunday.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7483 posts)
Well, here's a suggestion, Bobbywhine: Before you leave College, get a degree in Operational Engineering. Then apply what you have learned to the built in sloppiness and inefficiencies of all Government management and operations. I'll bet you could cut expenditures in half! Of course, Public Unions and tenures would have to go. Take a look at what has happened recently in Wisconsin - a fantastic model to follow. To do it, tho, you have to get the pigs out of the public troughs, and learn to separate the bullshit from the Shineola, as we used to say in the Days.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(962 posts)
The 50 Thread Names, ZZ has 30 of them. "Get high and be somebody"!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(497 posts)
I'd give an average American $100 if they get 75% correctly.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Toomuch:

Spending cannot go down. You have X population you must take care of, short of killing the population... so to lower the cost of police, and other services... The government must continue to provide the services to a ever decreasing population which is spread too thinly to effectively distribute the resources to.

My own city has this problem to some extent. We have the city of hazleton, then we have the smaller areas around us that our school district and emergency services attend to. Those areas do not pay enough taxes to cover the cost of running the buses and other services out to, but because they are technically within Hazleton's sphere of influence... We are obligated to tend to their needs.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7483 posts)
You forgot to mention how in the early 70's the automakers were building shitty cars and it allowed foreign competitors come in and steal a huge chunk of the market. Consider Detroit was the home of most of that industry at the time. Tax revenue dropped but spending didn't, taxes increased, people left. The death spiral.

I'm not sure I'm buying the race war thing but I don't know enough about it to argue either way.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
Most people that spend their time trying to insult other intelligence are usually dumber than a box of rocks.

If they are so smart then they would dazzle with intelligence, but they always fail to rise to the occasion.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Why do some idiots worry so much about other people. It must be a libtard thing.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
I will give Mikey $100 if he can get a 75% on the test that Sed took!

W Bloomfield MI
Username hidden
(509 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 1650   End
TOPIC: W T F