W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Be careful too we have a few in here that will say you are a part of a group who answer Bobbieblame post and they are tired of it LOL. "

I'm tired of it Mick

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17118 posts)
The costumer's always right.

How many fucking times are you going to write "costumer"...... Jesus....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19818 posts)
Toomuch:

If a employer is paying poverty wages, or their business is supported in any way by poverty wages (see the food chain of wealthy costumers gaining their wealth from businesses which cater to the poverty wage and welfare recipients), that employer is not working hard, he is coasting off of the welfare system.

Working hard to me is improving the quality of life of the lowest people in a nation. It is reducing the dependency upon the welfare systems and making these systems obsolete. If you are an employer not actively engaged in this endeavor, you have no worth to this nation or the human race.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Be careful too we have a few in here that will say you are a part of a group who answer Bobbieblame post and they are tired of it LOL.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4996 posts)
Robert: What?! WOW I just can't pass that by. You have obviously not worked for someone who is self-made. Up until the last couple years a 70 hr work week was a light week for me for example. Even when you are not at work you are getting calls and emails that have to be dealt with.

I wish I was one of those "employeers" who didn't have to work hard. DAMN that would be so nice to be successful without working at it. Sign me up.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2632 posts)
Sexy:

Yet employers do not work hard, thus do not deserve wealth.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Did you know that there is a relationship between hard work and greed? That's right. The harder one works, the more he hopes to gain financial wellbeing for his family, and the more he sees sloth and know-it-all-ism, the more he hates to have his pockets picked by power hungry politicians who pander for the votes of the poor by promising to give them more goodies, thus making them into even more pitiful losers.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(990 posts)
Sexy"

Those cities went under primarily because the good jobs left the cities... They left it because greedy men could not reduce their own worth to balance the scales of their endless greed. Now you have a widening welfare system, that you must pay for... Because of the greed of your youth and the greed of your fathers.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
Yep, and doing such is what happened to Detroit, is happening to Chicago, San Francisco, Sacramento, Camden, Philadelphia, and on and on. And why is it necessary to unionize public employees? So Politicians can vote them higher wages, paid for by other workers, in trade for votes? Please take a few economic courses in your plan for lifetime studentenitus.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(990 posts)
Wising up? Who is the one who is so unwise as to invite third world poverty upon any of his or her countrymen? Much less not understanding that by the workers demanding (vie protest, strike, or voting for increased welfare resources) that this is the cost of doing business in the first world?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7582 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F