W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471042
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 1579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I get that.

My main point was that Ann calls everybody crap, but almost never says who she thinks isn't crap. It's her MO........Bitch and complain.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16925 posts)
I'm not a fan of Obama either, but when he does something I agree with, I give him kudos. I did so TWICE yesterday.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19384 posts)
Who would Ann like to see as President?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16925 posts)
I'm not a fan of Ann

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16925 posts)
Interesting viewpoint... it's a little refreshing to hear someone say it out loud (either pro-Democrat or pro-Republican).....

“We can’t just abandon the field right now, you have to vote Republican even if it’s for crap-ass Republicans, and I would name them but I’m not going to” - Ann Coulter

I guess if it's "choose your poison" between "crap-ass Republicans" and "crap-ass Democrats"...... better bring some toilet paper in November....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19384 posts)
Robert's from another dimentia...

Like Mxyzptlk.... get him to say his name backwards and he returns to it, right Trebor?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19384 posts)
Sexy:

Dimentia much? What in earth does your reply have to do with the direction you would take this nation? Or are you still supporting genocide of those you do no agree with?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7422 posts)
Well, Hell, Hil, just look in the mirror and then open you mouth. See what's happening to the quality of our young? We are getting pretty desperate!

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(927 posts)
Sexy:

Yes, I totally enjoy eating lead (or other poison) laced food.

Yes, we should totally allow coal mines to dump their poison into our water ways and poison our wells.

Yes, we should totally allow the guy next door to breed chickens in his basement, so that the cockroaches will spread out and infest the homes of otherwise clean living people.

I think not.

Oh by the way. Did you just support eugenics? When will you fascist rightist stop trying to imitate the Nazis?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7422 posts)
Yeah, RDY, and if you look at the brain power of about 40% of our citizenry, many of whom don't even know who George Washington was, that is asking a lot! Maybe we do need to improve our National gene pool by letting nitwits off themselves by baking stupid choices based on their own stupidity.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(927 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   42 to 51 of 1579   End
TOPIC: W T F