Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1965   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny that Obama Bullshit puts the Judge to sleep, while it enrages me. Wonder what the hell is wrong with me? I keep wanting to trust my President.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
A lot of people joke about drinking during the President's State of the Union speech. Mostly as a way to endure the roughly one hour of annual bullshit.

Apparently you weren't the only one. Justice Ginsburg was noticed konking out during the speech. When asked about it, she said:

"The audience, for the most part is awake, because they're bobbing up and down, and we sit there, stone-faced, sober judges. But we're not, at least, I wasn't, 100% sober." she said Thursday night at an event at GWU.

She denies sneaking the booze in, however. She says it was another of the SCOTUS judges.

Hey all power to you Justice Ginsburg. A few shots of bourbon helps me get through it too.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21799 posts)
Doesn't have anything to do with Islam, VA. The Mullah was messing around with the Taliban guys wife.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1302 posts)
Lol this oughta be good.

Mullah Abdul Rauf Khadim - the leader and recruiter for ISIS in Afghanistan - was arrested along with 45 supporters by Taliban members. He is charged with "anti-Islamic activities".

Having the Taliban and ISIS fighting each other might save us some trouble.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21799 posts)
"Come on everyone, take a guess at what the original air pollutant was..the worst ever seen on earth..."

REPUBLICANS!!!!!!

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4354 posts)
Jimmy McMillan, who ran for governor in 2010 as a candidate for the "Rent is too damn high" party, said Tuesday he's facing an eviction notice that says he has to leave his rent-stabilized Manhattan apartment on St. Mark's Place by Feb. 5.

McMillan filed papers in federal court in Brooklyn last week seeking a stay of the eviction notice. His attorney has filed with a state appeals court as well, seeking a stay of the eviction order which stems from a dispute in housing court.

McMillan's attorney, John DeMaio, said Lisco Holdings had brought a case against McMillan a couple of years ago. In the course of dealing with that issue, DeMaio said McMillan's rent became overdue. He said a judge recently refused to allow McMillan to pay a sum that would have covered most of the amount due and then make up the rest and instead issued the eviction order. He is appealing that refusal.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21799 posts)
[like]

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21799 posts)
Not goat farts, rhino farts...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17925 posts)
The original air pollutant was oxygen...destroyed almost all life on earth at the time.

Damn algae polluted the world!!!! its never recovered!!!!

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
So, twonk breath wasn't correct? No hints?

OK, how about goat farts?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4576 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 1965   End
TOPIC: W T F