W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMAO Ive played drums in several bands umm we would not insult the fans with a name like that.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
"Mickey and Muslims" sounds like a great name for a rockband.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17544 posts)
I think if we can get all the progressive Libs. out and get working American loving people in our government we would see Illegals deported, borders closed, Muslims ousted, Jobs a many and freedom of choice.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4709 posts)
Ah Bullshit: Bicker, Bicker, whine, whine. Oh for the good old days of WWII when all Americans fought and worked together! What a spectacular Nation we were! Everybody had everybody's back then. Look at us now!!!

What's it take? Another serious war? Or, maybe we have to go broke like Detroit?

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(564 posts)
NAM, You all can thank JOHNSON the democrat.. BARRY GOLDWATER wanted us to win now or get out of NAM. Put the blame where it belongs on the liberal democrat.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(317 posts)
As I've said before with our current situation you get to pick which pack of thieves you want robbing you. Republican or Democrat, really they both talk about how different they are; but what changes between the two?

Well maybe that isn't true Obamacare seems to be the most blatant robbery yet. Those poor insurance companies can hardly turn a profit now that EVERYONE has to buy their product that they inflated.

I'm conservative and just as disillusioned. I would love to see either the constitution enforced and respected again or changed legally instead of ignored. A lot of us here swore an oath ..."I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same"... I really wish I knew where to start.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(613 posts)
Havingfun perhaps you could move to Texas and buy a ranch next to the Bush's homestead. Then you could talk about he joined the Texas Air Guard to stay out of Nam and missed a lot of meetings.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
To tell the truth I haven't seen anyone that is thinking of running for office that I would trust to clean a dog park ever night. As for any state having a positive cash flow with out taxing its citizens to death is something that is in someone's dream. No government Local, state, or federal seem able to keep a positive cash flow for long, they want to spend any extra funds as soon as they can instead of saving it for school repairs or inter-structure repairs. As for not letting the door hit me in the ass as I leave the USA That happen over 40 years ago when I spent a year in Nam and watching a lot of good friends get shot why the rich kids hid in college or ran off to Canada. I love this country and what it could be if it wasn't for big business and those that run this government as their own personal sandbox. You don't like some of my views tell someone who cares I don't like some of your views either so I guess that makes us even. By the way that is one of the good things of our country; we don't have to like or agree with everyone,

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
Hono, Would you rather have another CRAZY Liberal like OWEBAMA aka HILLARY or ETC that are out to destroy our Country. BUSH ran Florida much better then any Liberal Governors, like in California and Hawaii. Bankrupt!!!

BTW, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out of USA.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(317 posts)
Just the thought of another Bush in the White House makes me want to find a desert island some where. Wasn't 16 years of Bush policy enough, lets see a war with Iraq in 1991 and another war in Iraq in 2001 with a second front that we are trying to get out of.

Honolulu HI

Username hidden
(58 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F