W T F : Swingers Discussion 2083471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1697   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To set the record straight:

I work full time for a poverty wage employer, as do millions of working welfare recipiants. I am a full time college student, holding a high A average. I write novels (between 60,000 words and 120,000 words) when I can. I practice my skills in computer graphic when I can, just to prevent them from going into rigor mortis.

I won't quit college, and move half way across the country, for the chance at a job... Not without usable skills to apply towards a living wage job. After college and until I am get my medical related job? Maybe, unless something else pops up first.

It is called prioritization. Without management classes from an acedited college, all I could possibly achieve at any grocery store is one of five to six associate management positions, which are nothing more than a glorified associate... Base employee.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
Here ya go Frank. I wouldn't expect you to research anything on your own - like, ever - so I found one for you. Nice and shitty story.

In a move that Democrats are lambasting as a voter suppression tactic, Sen. Mitch McConnell's campaign and its GOP allies are distributing a mailer to Kentucky voters with the title "ELECTION VIOLATION NOTICE."

It warns of "a possible fraud" and reads, "You are at risk of acting on fraudulent information." It says it's paid for by the Republican Party of Kentucky and authorized by the McConnell Senate Committee '14.

The mailer is ultimately a rather creative attack on Democrat Alison Lundergan Grimes, telling the voter that she is feeding them "fraudulent information" and "blatant lies solely to deceive Kentucky voters" about McConnell and her own candidacy.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20221 posts)
Na it couldn't be that.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2754 posts)
Could it be that his doofus attitude gets in the way of a well paying job?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Sexy, "he has a job", but he would rather work for someone who doesn't pay a living wage. Working for a company like Costco that provides it's employees with medical benefits and a salary more than double what he makes as a security guard. It only goes to show that he has no understanding of what our country is all about. It's obvious he would rather live in a different country.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
LOL, see what I mean?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
No, I have a job, the employer takes your tax money. How? By not paying a living wage or being taxed for the welfare his employees receive. Yet he turns a profit. If you cannot understand this simple math equation and how by you standing for nothing (because you won't punish such employers with the welfare tax), you not only rob your children, you stand for the destruction of capitalism.

That is why you have next to nothing to teach me, you have no meaningful principles upon which you formulate an argument. Greed is not a principle, it is a sickness.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7701 posts)
No job because he is convinced he knows how everything works better than his employer and they won't pay him enough. Wait I'll let Rdy answer that too. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2754 posts)
Tell me RDY, after knowing Bobby and learning how his head works from what he writes here, and after reading his profile, what kind of a job do you really think he would be good at?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Hey bobbie boy, you should leave your job and apply to Costco they're paying $20.00/hour with medical benefits. Better yet McDonalds is paying more than that in S. Dakota. That's even more than your nurse's salary you claim get paid. Wonder what your salary will be when you get your certs for lubing up some woman to try and guess the baby's genitals. Believe me a nurse will make more money in 1 day than you'll make in a week.

I'm glad your governor will listen to you and save the coal industry.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 1697   End
TOPIC: W T F