Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1880   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The best way to get rid of someone is to loan them money.

You loan them money and you never see or hear from them again.

Robert........ can I loan you 5 bucks?

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Robert,

You have absolutely NO idea who I am or what I stand for or where I've been.

Your comments show just how really narrow and simple minded you are.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(227 posts)
sugar:

No one justified the criminal behavior, all that was done, was understand why it occurred. There is a difference which you are unable to understand, because you do not think in-depth about anything that isn't raping and pillaging your own countrymen. That is why, no matter how much you make, you will rank below the thug as a productive member to society. You and your ideals helped to ensure that work doesn't pay, and so you generate more criminals with your greed.

As for those who think you will get the drop on gun men who you may encounter on the street. You are disillusion. The bad guy has their gun already drawn, they waited to hit a target who wasn't paying attention, or already with their weapon drawn. If you reach for your weapon, you will be dead. End of story.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Truth is, and I hate to admit it, Gruber was smugly correct. There is a whole lot of stupidity alive and probably poor in this country. Whoever said that we are all born equal must have been one of those to start with. I think he meant that we all should have equal opportunity to learn and become productive in this country. Unfortunately, some are just born stupid, (low IQ's), some get stupid ideas, some are just too stubbornly stupid to learn better, and some are just lazy, goofy, and some have pain in the ass personalities. Then, there are some who are really fucked up, born with no arms, or legs, or other terrible handicaps. The last group are the only ones I care about personally helping.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
AMAZING that anyone would try to justify criminal behavior like that.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(227 posts)
Robert prefers to elect thugs to public office and have them come take my stuff.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
One of the hazards of making your living as a thug is people with 9mm's. Now when they take all those away from you and only the thugs have 9mm it will be a lot more attractive profession.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Well, my little home grown response is somewhat different. I have a very nice 9mm Smith & Wesson very handy. Any thug thinking it a good idea to break into my place will be a dead thug very soon after entering. It will come to that with many like me if we continue on this path of accepting thuggish behavior.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
LOL VA!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
He thinks like me, because he gives a damn about his country which has given him so much, unlike people like you, who are spoiled and only care about making more wealth for yourself.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 1880   End
TOPIC: W T F