W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is priceless.....

Remember in 2012 when NYT data bitch Nate Silver correctly predicted the election outcome in all 50 states + DC? His predictions were dismissed by Republicans and he was held up as a numbers God by Democrats, and rightfully so. He seems to know his shit very well and not be pushing any kind of agenda.

Well, he's predicting a Republican gain of 6 seats in the Senate, with the full range of being +1 to +11. So his "middle of the road" prediction is a switch of the Senate to Republicans.

Predictably, Democrats aren't happy with this prediction, and as the GOP did in 2012, are choosing to assail Nate Silver and his numbers instead of taking them seriously. They go back in time to find specific examples of Nate's analysis being wrong as a way to "debunk" his prediction.

In a, DSCC Executive Director Guy Cecil notes that Silver’s projections in 2012 in North Dakota and Montana — both conservative-leaning states — were “so far off” and that Silver also said Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Sen. Michael Bennet would have little chance of winning in 2010. Not only did Reid and Bennet win four years ago, but so did Heidi Heitkamp in North Dakota and Sen. Jon Tester in Montana in 2012, Cecil noted.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17536 posts)
It was actually a way for the insurance industry to step up their thievery to a whole new level.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(597 posts)
WAIT a fuckin' minute. Wasn't this batshit owebama care scam supposed to insure those 20 to 30 million that did not have insurance. So we have had our healthcare system totally screwed up by a bunch of raving lunatics and there are still 20 to 30 million uninsured. Glad to see you are admitting the whole thing was a giant lie.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
I agree!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina

Username hidden
(431 posts)
Andrew:

And yet, you fail to understand the psychology.

It doesn't matter if the boss pays the employee a few dollars more a paycheck, the impact that will make is less than the impact if being given something from the employer. The short term effect will be to blame the employer, the long term effect will be to see the government giving healthcare as a single payer system.

The macro strategist can more often than not, adapt their grand plan to kill the micro strategist. All the micro strategist can do, is interfere and slow the macro plan.

Also you must understand that there are 20 to 30 million US citizens without any kind of healthcare. Can they go to an emergency room? Yes, and be in debt for life and never advance themselves in life, because of that debt.

To many, that is unacceptable. They are not a small enough minority to be ignored and kept out of the publics eye, so you must deal with them. The private market has had 40 plus years to do it, the private market chose not to. Now this is the medicine the private market receives, the eventual destruction of the insurance based medical system.

Can things be turned around? Yes. But the private markets must do the unthinkable. The wealthiest must bleed, they must bleed enough to the smaller businesses, so that those businesses can provide medical to their employees. I cannot matter if you flip cheeseburgers once a week or every day, it cannot matter if you educate a thousand kids a day, or sling trash.

Unless the wealthy bleed, and within the next two to four years, there is no turning back on the medical issue. Follow the short path to immediate greed, or the long, more lean path to national prosperity. That choice is left up to the wealthy, it always has been.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
Robert, he's giving his people an allowance equal to what he would have spent to cover them before the god damn government decided to "help" us with a fascist takeover of the system, and he doesn't have to do that either. I love it. He's still doing a good thing as an employer, while placing the blame for this garbage where it belongs, on the criminal fascist regime that dumbass Americans re-elected last year.

Hilliard OH

Username hidden
(152 posts)
Too much:

Believe it or not, your actions are exactly what will being about the single payer system. Employers giving up the responsibility of covering the employee, the employee now demanding more money to afford the insurance based medical and then failing to afford it... In desperation, the employee turns to the government and the government provides yet again.

You are the prime example of hook, line and sinker.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6871 posts)
Yeah, the surfer dude that gets $200 a month and buys a couple of lobsters.

Certainly our average food stamp recipient...

Probably a plant. Wouldn't be the first time for the Right...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17219 posts)
Speaking of Food Stamps:

dailycaller.c om/2013/08/10/the-new-face-of-snap-food-stamps-buy-lobster-for-surfer-and-his-buddies/

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16516 posts)
I'm canceling employee health benefits at the beginning of May when our contract expires and just giving the employee's an allowance equal to our expense for the last year of insurance. Our provider used Obamacare as the excuse to hit us with about a 35% increase then the agent tried to convince me that was great since most other groups our size was increased by at least 50%. We had a smaller increase because our group had few claims.

My exact words were "go fuck yourself, I'm done". Possibly not my most professional or politically correct moment but I am so sick of this stuff. I didn't work most of my adult life to pander to all this bullshit that seems to be increasing ever year.

Its a lot of expense/work just administering this crap. I told everyone (much more politely and politically correctly) to go the exchange and thank Obama for the great rate they get.

I really like that insurance companies spin this like they don't like the fact that everyone is now required to buy insurance from them. I can't wait to see the annual reports from these companies, I want to see how hard they try to hide the re-DICK-ulas profits they are going to be making.

Perfect example that Robert should love of corporate greed lol

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(597 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... More 
Start   151 to 160 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F