Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1885   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sugars2, You are 100% right. Most Republicans have NO BALLS. Our Country needs a Republican President with BALLS like Christie from NJ.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(646 posts)
HFT,

Unfortunately, I feel your comment holds merit, but, also as unfortunate is the fact that lots of our current establishment Republican congress is just as bad, just from a different perspective.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
The wrong opinions Liberals have are fatal to our Country.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(646 posts)
"Unfortunately it don't take very long here, before those "different opinions" result in name calling."

I [dis]agree with that statement, and you're an idiot for having that opinion.

Was that long enough?

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3981 posts)
I think we have all been guilty of "poor" behavior at times.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
"It's too bad folks can't get on here and actually discuss different ideas about a subject "knowing they have different opinions" and actually consider another persons point of view. I would be the first to admit, I don't know everything and my ideas are incapable of error."

I could not agree with you more. Unfortunately it don't take very long here, before those "different opinions" result in name calling. If this was an actual debate most here would not last two minutes before being asked to leave the stage. To be honest I have done it myslef, but only as a last resort as one can only take so much abuse.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
LQQK,

GREAT advice!!!!!! He adds absolutely nothing to the subjects at hand. And, the constant bickering and name calling crap gets really old.

It's too bad folks can't get on here and actually discuss different ideas about a subject "knowing they have different opinions" and actually consider another persons point of view. I would be the first to admit, I don't know everything and my ideas are incapable of error.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
"Going out and having fun isn't an option. The local bars are where two kinds of women are. A) prostitutes. B) women who want a man to be their child's new daddie."

Based on the above reply, IMO you need professional help.

"What most consider fun, I consider a sign of being an alcoholic, drug user, or a waste of time. I go running 3x times a week, and skiing occasionally. Both are a loners activity."

After reading the above, I have to ask. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ON THIS SITE??? That is not to say I think everyone here is an alcoholic or drug user, but based on your above answers SLS members are not the type of people you would associate with. Again IMO your constant incessant posting on every thread has driven away many long time posters. Do everyone a favor and at least take a break for a few months and post on sites where there are people (loners) more like you. One last comment. I'm not replying here with the intent of hurting you but rather as constructive criticism. I hope you will heed the advice. I do not think you have a clue as to how badly you have devastated this forum.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Well now, there's some serious logic!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
toomuch:

In that we agree. The problem is, to get the nation to a point where we will allow banks and mega businesses to fail, we must hole small business accountable for the welfare they receive. You start by forcing those small businesses to pay a living wage, for reasonable hours of work per week.

If the business fails to live up to this obligation, they are taxed the full cost of the welfare. If the business raises the cost of living, you raise the tax. This is no different than how you humble bullies, who think they have a right to rule by way of force.

Why does the government get to force this upon businesses who fail to do their patriotic duty? Because slacker businesses men create the demand for a welfare system and kill capitalism. If you, the businessmen/women want respect... Police your own kind and force them to do their jobs, the working poor are doing theirs, you are not.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7782 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 1885   End
TOPIC: W T F