Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1885   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"sexy, Romney doesn't have any Balls. I spoke to his son one week before the election and I couldn't get them to change the election strategy. Too bad and he lost."

I'm sure had Romney listened to you he would have carried every state. GMAFB

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
sexy, Romney doesn't have any Balls. I spoke to his son one week before the election and I couldn't get them to change the election strategy. Too bad and he lost.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(646 posts)
Would probably help to dump ALL the lawyers.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Well, Jeez, Guys: They ARE Politicians. I'd like to get back to Romney, or a Romney kind of guy with productive potential and not another Lawyer who is great at arguing but not so great at getting stuff done..

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
Perry has done a good job as Gov. here in Texas.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
fred,

I personally like Perry. Only problem with him is, in my opinion, he has been in the political arena for too long. Though he is fairly strong in his ideas, I'm affraid he would lean toward playing the political game too much. But maybe that's why some "repubs" don't care for him. He doesn't play the game enough. Who knows for sure about any of them. Though I certainly wish we had him as opposed to the current POTUS.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Sugars, what about your man Rick Perry? I like him, to bad members in his own party don't. While he may not be the flavor of the month for the republicans at least he stands for something no matter what the public opinion is.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(112 posts)
HFT,

Seems like our man Cruz has some balls if he just had some more balls to stand with him.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
I've always thought he was probably not what he seemed to be on the surface. Being from an entirely different place in the country, I really didn't know about him for sure. I'm just affraid if the Republican "machine" decides to run him, or J Bush or anybody like them,,, we're in for a Hilarly run away.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(230 posts)
Take it from someone from NJ. Christie is all talk & very little action. He's just another politician who will say & do anything to get elected. He's alienated members of his own party in the NJ legislature to make deals with corrupt NJ Democrats & power bosses. He's good for a sound bite & you tube videos, but that's it.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(575 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 1885   End
TOPIC: W T F