W T F : Swingers Discussion 20834710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1323   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sure is.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I have ZERO sympathy for people who commit crimes against kids. I would fully support ANY and ALL inhumane punishments for such low lifes.

I have no feelings of compassion toward any person who harms kids. The younger the victim, the crueler the punishment should be. I would personally drill their eyeballs out.

Is that clear enough?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I'd at least be willing to entertain discussing execution for some kinds of sex offenders.

If you'd really like the US to be in the company of places like rural Pakistan in implementation of sexual violence as a form of punishment within our justice system, I guess, run with that.

I think you're just being over the top about it in your reaction. Why not drill out their eyeballs and pour acid inside? Bolt their asscheeks onto a sidewalk and let rats eat them alive?

We are not a nation of monsters.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
The world would be a better place without that filth.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
I have zero problem fully supporting death penalty, or tourture, or using these convicted deamons who prey on kids as guinea pigs.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Unless any of you are seriously advocating death penalty for sex offenders and including rape as a part of a sentence, this is all just emotionally-driven bluff and bluster.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
LOL- I came in to update my post from 10 days ago since it hit the news again this weekend, but I see Sed beat me to it. It seems they received welfare payments from MN and FL at the same time. Officials believe the Chisolm's have fled the country with their 7YO son. They refer to themselves as Lord and Lady, not Mr. and Mrs.

minnesota.cbslocal. c om/2014/03/21/mn-couple-charge

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I'm thinking a child molester should just be executed to make damn sure he never does it again.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(634 posts)
"A couple is on the run and facing felony charges for alleged welfare fraud while living on a luxury yacht in Florida.

Colin Chisholm III, 62 and Andrea Chisholm, 53, were charged with milking public assistance programs, mainly in their home state of Minnesota, for more than $165,000 between January 2005 and March 2012 in that state alone.

The prosecutor in Minnesota that was looking for them isn’t amused.

“Mr. Chisholm is a conman of the first order, he created all sorts of false companies, claimed he was a Scottish heir and Lady Chisholm participated in these frauds,” said Mike Freeman, Hennepin County Attorney.

The criminal case against Chisholm details a lavish lifestyle. Records show they had three million dollars in various bank accounts during that period.

They are also accused of receiving welfare benefits from Florida as well.

The couple lived in a house in Lighthouse Point while they lived in the sunshine state. It has since been demolished but they paid several thousand dollars a month while living there.

They made a few payments on the yacht they bought while in Florida for $1.2 million, but it was repossessed by the Coast Guard.

With no criminal history, people convicted of fraud are typically sentenced to probation but Attorney Mike Freeman hopes this case will be different.

“We will not allow that to happen…I want them to do time, this is abdominal and offensive,” he said."

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
"cum recepticle"

I believe the common term is 'cum dumpster'. :-)

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 1323   End
TOPIC: W T F