Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 2021   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Of course I'm right.

And I'll head off the forum doofuses who then retort with "Oh yeah?" and some kind of stupid thing a Republican said.

Tens of millions of morons are ready for vote for Rick Santorum too. Anyone who states that I am a Republican shill is either retarded or dishonest.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
Jesus! VA, you are making me get sick, cause you're probably right.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1366 posts)
""You don't necessarily need a choice of 23 underarm spray deodorants or of 18 different pairs of sneakers when children are hungry in this country."

- Senator, and now Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.

Keep 'em coming, Bernie. Tens of millions of morons are ready to vote for you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
In the end the Family will Recoup a Ton of Cash for the actions , Or lack there of in securing the subject into the Seat.....

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9781 posts)
I haven't examined this closely, so with the caveat that I am simply re-posting a story as reported....

(Reuters) - The Baltimore police investigation into the death of a black man from injuries sustained in police custody fails to support some charges filed by the city prosecutor, CNN reported on Thursday.

Citing officials briefed on the separate probes by prosecutor Marilyn Mosby and police into the death of Freddie Gray, the television news network said the lack of support for charges from the police findings could allow lawyers representing the officers to undercut the prosecution.

Gray, 25, sustained spinal injuries after being arrested, and his death on April 19 sparked protests and a day of arson and looting in the largely African American city.

Mosby charged six officers on Friday with counts ranging from false imprisonment to manslaughter and second-degree murder. She made her announcement hours after the state medical examiner ruled the death a homicide and a day after police turned over their findings about Gray's arrest.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
So Wait , If the Lad is Resisting, and Police used Force to secure him, I guess there would still be rioting for Police Brutality or worse...........

A now win situation, Maybe the Lad should have Stopped Resisting , sat like a gentleman , Or better yet maybe if he obeyed the Laws of civilized men and women , he would be alive today.....

His actions earned him his situation, no matter how anyone wants to pretend it didn't......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9781 posts)
The boy wasn't secured inside the police truck, that is a fact. The police are responsible for their prisoners safety, no differently than prison guards and excuses for why this boy wasn't buckled into his seat were that he tried to hit the police... There are no excuses for the damage which was done to the boy, not a single excuse.

If he was so totally out of control, that four grown ass men could not pin him to the ground or the inside of the police vehicle and buckle him in, then those police need to visit the gym's weights for some serious muscle building.

A prisoner died in a brutal manner while in police custody, someone is responsible and must pay the price for the death.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
@VA: Your choice of words gave me visions of a Klan (superior) mentality and as far as when was the last time the Klan burned down anything there are different ways to destroy and intimidate people.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(5228 posts)
What difference does it make?

The question was asked why we are talking about Baltimore. So I did. The response was to try to talk about the KKK for reasons unknown.

That's why the politics fora suck.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22402 posts)
Just wondering when was the last time KKK burned up a city.

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1366 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 2021   End
TOPIC: W T F