Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics W T F
TOPIC: W T F
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1876   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL. Romney. If they put him up again you can welcome Ms Clinton to the whitehouse. Don't know when the republicans will learn that the American people will not vote in a multi-millionaire or a son, close friend of the old guard republicans.

Reston VA
Username hidden
(111 posts)
fingers crossed!!!!! LOL

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
"LQQK, Maybe you should be paid for your services!!!!"

What would you suggest...lol. Lets give it a few more days, Too early to get our hopes up.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
LQQK,

Maybe you should be paid for your services!!!!

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(223 posts)
"WTF, "What The Fuck", LQQK has his head up his ass and it is stuck and he can't get it out."

HFT I'm really glad you don't have your head up your ass so that you will be able to see that there will be a Democratic POTUS in office for the remainder of your angry old white man's life.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
Chris Rock apparently doesn't know what "conservative" means.....

Chris Rock Stopped Performing for Students Because Everything Offends Them

(Preamble from author)

I found Rock's remarks about why he no longer performs at college campuses most illuminating:

Interviewer: What do you make of the attempt to bar Bill Maher from speaking at Berkeley for his riff on Muslims?

Chris Rock: Well, I love Bill, but I stopped playing colleges, and the reason is because they’re way too conservative.

I: In their political views?

CR: Not in their political views — not like they’re voting Republican — but in their social views and their willingness not to offend anybody. Kids raised on a culture of “We’re not going to keep score in the game because we don’t want anybody to lose.” Or just ignoring race to a fault. You can’t say “the black kid over there.” No, it’s “the guy with the red shoes.” You can’t even be offensive on your way to being inoffensive.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20513 posts)
WTF, "What The Fuck", LQQK has his head up his ass and it is stuck and he can't get it out.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(644 posts)
"GREAT advice!!!!!! He adds absolutely nothing to the subjects at hand"

WOW Sugar, 36 hours and nothing from BH. Is it possible he took the advice? I think that is a record for him. Bobby if you are reading this, it means you're getting on with your life. Good for you.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
"LQQK, You agree Romney would have won the election. Not win every state. Just think how better off our Country would be today. Instead of this shit head we have now."

Let's see, stock market at an all time high, gas lowest in a decade, unemployment down. Believe what you want, but there is no doubt in my mind if McCain or Romney had won we would still be in depression and most likely another war where thousands are killed and worse yet horribly wounded for nothing. GOP platform in a nutshell. Cut taxes for the rich, stifle individual(s) rights, practice psuedo science and go to war at the drop of a hat. I'll take a pass. I'm in your generation HFT, but I'm not an angry old white man like you.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
What I now have learned to hate is that we vote for the biggest bullshit artist, what with the Media influencing our decisions, and not for the candidates who would have the best chance of really doing a good job and getting things actually done. We elect Lawyers, who are trained in Bullshit and in arguing. These are people who base every decision on what is best for their political futures. We get lucky if their personally best future politically matches with Americans best chances for an improved future.

Instead, we should think about voting for candidates with a proven track record of serious accomplishment. Productive people who would make our country more prosperous, more powerful worldwide, and actually move the legislation to make it happen.

That's why I like Romney, and candidates like Romney. Lets get some serious meat on our jelly sandwiches for a change!

Hockessin DE
Username hidden
(1170 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... More 
Start   101 to 110 of 1876   End
TOPIC: W T F