W T F : Swingers Discussion 208347101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsW T F
TOPIC: W T F
Created by: looking_for_you_to_
Original Starting post for this thread:
What the Fugg happend to the WTF thread Now ?????

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1659   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Looking at his watch did not cost him the election.

"Read my lips" did.

I voted for Clinton because of him breaking his promise and acting like a liberal.

IIRC he also signed the first GFSZA.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19410 posts)
A commentary from electoral-vote. com. I've brought them up before. While the author is undoubtedly pro-Democrat they are fair and I find his analysis to be good. The last bit re:"are voters so stupid?" is bang-on.

"As many people are aware, it is hot in Florida. One person who is keenly aware of the heat is former Republican governor Charlie Crist, who is now running for his old job but this time as a Democrat. To cool off at Wednesday's debate with Gov. Rick Scott (R-FL), Crist placed a small fan at his feet. When Scott saw this, for 7 minutes he refused to come on stage to debate Crist. While alone on stage, Crist said: "Are we really going to debate a fan or are we going to talk about education, the environment, and the future of our state."

The incident exploded on social media and mostly to the benefit of Crist. Floridians don't see the problem in trying to keep cool when it is hot. This incident might end up being comparable to George H.W. Bush glancing quickly at his watch during a 1992 debate, which some people think cost him reelection. Are the voters so stupid that looking at your watch disqualifies you from being President, even after you have just won a war? Apparently. If Scott loses, it will undoubtedly be blamed on fangate."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Sexy:

You might want to look at something.

In the US, the cost to drill one barrel of oil, is between 50 and 100 USD. This includes oil shale. That means the profit from one barrel of oil is between -20USD (loss) and +30 USD.

Lower oil prices result in the oil companies being unable to make profit... and if I were them, taking losses, I would shut down the operation and reinvest the cost of operating into something else. (likely off shore geothermal energy production.)

Why off shore geothermal energy production? Because it is renewable. Because of the thinner crust at the deeper ocean. Because of the fact that one the operation is established, the environmental clean up and operating cost involved, should be lower than pumping oil.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
I wonder if you look at previous prices at at the pump where when oil was at the same price if it would be the same as now. I'm guessing it was lower.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Well, with oil down to $80 a barrell, and Gas at $3.00 a gallon, that's 50 cents a gallon better than last year at this time. For me, I fill up about 3 times a month, avg 16 gallons, so, I'm saving about $24 a month. My wife, about the same, so we're close to $50 a month. Sure glad Obama wasn't able to stop Fracking! I can't wait to hear him claim how he made these real savings possible?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(985 posts)
I'm waiting for one of them to promise a better than average income for everyone when they are elected. I'm sure that would make them popular.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Both conservative and liberal groups are already running ads blaming Obama or Repubulicans for the Ebola situation. Ugh.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Maybe we should add a middle name for our President. How does Barack Hypocrisy Obama sound? BHO! BOO! If we had automatic statistics, I wonder what his lifetime score of lies per hour would be?

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(985 posts)
On Tuesday, the President said in an email:

"If Republicans win, we know who they’ll be fighting for...... Once again, the interests of billionaires will come before the needs of the middle class."

He then attended a $32,000 a plate fundraiser at the home of a billionaire.

Bonus: The billionaire's name is Rich Richman.

I'm totally serious.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19802 posts)
Just more of your self serving bullshit, Bobbi.

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(985 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 1659   End
TOPIC: W T F