WTF Pics : Swingers Discussion 44758
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF Pics
TOPIC: WTF Pics
Created by: DestinFlCp
Original Starting post for this thread:
WTF...who in their right mind would put their kids pics up on a Swingers Site???

I have denied 3 different profiles in the last 2 weeks of putting up their kids here. After I say SKIP, I hope SLS sends them a note. This morning a guy tried putting up 3 different one of him and his son(1-3 age).

Is this an inappropriate to you as it is to me???

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL @ WTF

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Just rejected another one...damn I am getting good at this...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Well Bee you have heard of Mother and daughter teams...maybe he wanted a father and son match up...lol

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Sometimes pictures get "stuck" and just keep coming through. We usually get them corrected within 24 to 48 hours.

Coral Springs FL
Username hidden
(1474 posts)
Ok, I too have seen some pretty weird stuff with approving pics.

For example, when you skip a pic and then it shows up again... what is that all about? It states that if there are multiple copies of the same pic, you should skip them all and they will take care of it. A few times I have seen the same pic several times in one day, and out of curiousity finally clicked on their profile... only to find 50-some copies of the same pic on their profile, LOL!

But in the last few days.... there is one pic that keeps showing up, day after day. So I thought "ok, lets see how many copies of this pic he has posted on his profile"... but when I checked, there are none!! And this is a PG pic, so I'm not sure at all what is going on there, I just keep approving it.

Yur

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(166 posts)
They should also get rid of pictures of women posing as monkeys..... tee hee

Pinon Hills CA
Username hidden
(205 posts)
What about all the cartoons and pics of things with no people in them? We usually skip those too. Do the pics we SKIP automatically go to Tech review??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
No the children were not blocked out. I guess I should have written the guy but you never know how people will react. If the profiles would hold I would have sent a msg to the webbie, but after you approve and look at a profile they are all wiped out. Could not remember the name.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Maybe their kids swing too? ROFL

OK, I'm sorry. That's just sick! The devil made me say that!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
wELL THE PICS OF COURSE WERE NICE ONES AND YOU ARE RIGHT, i AM SURE THEY WERE JUST PROUD PARENTS. Some people just need to think a bit before doing stupid things.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: WTF Pics