Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 610  Next »
92 to 101 of 6094
User Details are only visible to members.
ORGY in Cuba!!!!!!!

See i am now talking sex and politics!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(2538 posts)
Hate to pull the scab off a strangely heated exchange but, if you can't discuss the passing of an iconic figure like Fidel Castro (love him, hate him or. like me, find him an interesting fact of history) here in the open forum, then we're going miss some interesting conversations.

I will say this: Cuba is somewhere I would like to visit, and soon. I don't think it would be interesting in the same way if it weren't for Castro. It's sort of a weird social and cultural time capsule. Purely self- centered viewpoint? You bet.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1304 posts)
YAY! A funny story from my hometown!

Judge Fergus O’Donnell will decide if Jesse Coons, who got into a bar fight on Halloween night while dressed in a Pink Panther costume, is innocent or guilty of aggravated assault.

On Friday, in an Ontario Court of Justice in St. Catharines, charges were dismissed against his friend and co-accused Austin Shinners, 22, who was dressed as Bugs Bunny on Halloween night 2015.

The two Niagara Falls men were involved in a fight with another patron, Christopher Myers, 46, who was dressed as Dracula.

The fight took place inside the Sunset Bar and Grill on Thorold Stone Road shortly before closing time. During the fight, Dracula was struck in the head with a glass filled with beer that shattered, nearly cutting off his ear and leaving him covered in blood. Twenty-five stitches were required to reattach his ear.

During an earlier court appearance, both Coons and Shinners pleaded not guilty and have been represented by husband and wife defence lawyers Ron Charlebois and Brenda Sandulak. Charlebois has defended Shinners, who was Bugs Bunny, and Sandulak has represented Coons, who was the Pink Panther and had his broken foot in a cast that evening.

Charlebois said his client should be found not guilty based on the evidence given by Myers who mixed up which of the two men had struck him in the head with the beer glass. Myers testified Bugs Bunny hit him, not the Pink Panther. A number of other witnesses said it was the other way around.

Assistant Crown attorney Mark Dean acknowledged Myers mixed up who actually hit him on the head, but that confusion could have resulted from him being hit in the head. “Mr. Myers did his best to provide an honest answer even when he was mistaken,” said Dean. He noted if the judge accepts Myers version of what occurred, he didn’t throw any punches so the other side could not claim they acted in self-defence.

Sandulak argued the two young friends went out for an evening of entertainment and they ended up in an unfortunate situation. She said Myers was clearly the aggressor that night and he became jealous when the two men in silly costumes began dancing with girls on the dance floor and they were having fun.

Sandulak said her client was punched first and his instinct was to defend himself.

“He did not think about the glass in his hand. It was a reaction, a reflex to a situation,” she said. “This is not a situation where he grabbed a weapon and used it. The glass was in his hand and no one can fault him for punching back.”

The defence said Myers’ recollection of what took place was tainted by the amount of alcohol he had consumed that evening, and by his injury.

“Punching to defend oneself is reasonable,” said Sandulak. “These were not tough guys looking for a brawl. They were on a dance floor having fun.”

O’Donnell will deliver his judgement Nov. 28.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26055 posts)
"@bam" ..lol that's what I feel like. I think they should go there or at least to the thread of Things Not To Say When Your Having Sex or make a new one Things Not To Say Period

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
LOL..I don't think I would last one minute over there in those threads. I dont even peek at it. They would have me chewed up, spit out and left for dead. I'm way too sensitive and trigger happy.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Why would you want to discuss politics on a swinger site?? Everybody knows that you should never discuss politics (and religion) on a site for sex.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1189 posts)
Someone pass the popcorn please? lol

Albany NY
Username hidden
(155 posts)
LOL..I'm sure!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
Too many batshit crazies over in in politics...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(20608 posts)
Oops... I think you were agreeing. Anyway.. can't you guys think about sex and other things out here? When you need to spout your bullshit go into the Political Threads and have your secret fun? Win - Win?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6196 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 610  Next »
92 to 101 of 6094
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.