Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 734  Next »
92 to 101 of 7338
User Details are only visible to members.
A school in London has come under fire after telling 60 teenage pupils to write suicide notes during an English class assignment.

The task was given as part of the year group’s studies on Shakespeare’s Macbeth, in which Lady Macbeth dies “by self and violent hands”. Children were asked to imagine Lady Macbeth's thoughts in her suicidal state.

One mother said three of her daughter’s friends had killed themselves, and that her daughter was “very distressed” after being asked to write the note.

She said she complained to the school as soon as her daughter told her about the task. “On what universe was it ever a good idea to ask a group of teenagers to write suicide notes?” she said to local newspaper News Shopper.

----

A teenager has had THREE of her friends kill themselves? I only know of a few people who have committed suicide, and none of them were ever close to me. If I had three friends kill themselves I might begin to wonder about myself.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
Well, it IS still tornado season.......

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
LOL! Mary Lee is in FL

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Order the sugar free ones.

If you've never read the reviews for Haribo sugar free gummie bears on amazon, go check it out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
"Also, how the heck did I get on that mailing list? I haven't even looked anything up about cannabis?"

(Slowly raising.my hand)

They were asking me for references, and I thought it'd help if I showed them your profile pic and said that I talked to you sometimes online...and that you sometimes would even answer.

I was just trying to be a big shot who knew a hot lady. My bad. ;^(

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5759 posts)
I just got an offer for cannabis gummies that can be shipped to my home in my email . There was no disclaimer stating that this might be illegal. It said no prescriotion needed. It then listed all the ailments that cannabis treats.

I picture little old ladies ordering this and having the Feds knock on her door.

Also, how the heck did I get on that mailing list? I haven't even looked anything up about cannabis?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1176 posts)
According to reports from the Guardian and the Washington Post, Do Jong-hwan — South Korea’s minister of sport — has announced he will seek help in hosting some of the upcoming 2018 Winter Olympics skiing events from North Korea.

According to the reports, despite longstanding hostile relations between the neighboring countries, Jong-hwan believes co-hosting the Olympics can help foster peace in the Korean Peninsula. He also stated he believed that North Korea’s Masikryong Ski Resort has the potential to be a fantastic Olympic venue.

The Post reports that Jong-hwan will discuss his proposal with Jang Woong, North Korea’s delegate to the International Olympic Committee (IOC), and IOC President Thomas Bach some time this month.

“Hopefully, we’ll be able to thaw lingering tensions as we try to bring North Korea on board,” the Guardian reported Jong-hwan as telling the Korea Herald.

Jong-hwan is also supposedly mulling over the idea of forming a singular inter-Korean women’s ice hockey team for the 2018 Games. The Post quoted Jong-hwan as saying he hopes that North Korea will accept the olive branch and, in turn, make the 2018 PyeongChang Olympics a “peace Olympics.”

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
That's all right Kibbs, I'm a doctor.....an orthopedist. You know, a bone doctor. I'm gonna have to ask you to take off all your clothes.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
What was that, sonny, coldn't hear you.... can you come a little closer and help me break a hip?

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12285 posts)
Kibbs should change her profile name to septuagenarian_slut.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  14.1  ... 734  Next »
92 to 101 of 7338
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.