WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761092
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 3579   End
User Details are only visible to members.
that sucks BT, especially that you have to have that discussion with your son. sad but true...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2114 posts)
WTF?

The home of one of my son's 6th grade teacher's was allegedly firebombed last night. It appears that her husband's job as a democratic political consultant may have played a role. Both families in the two family home escaped harm, but at least two cats perished in the fire.

Politics really is a dirty, nasty business.

Had to have a heart to heart with my young son about evil in the world.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8700 posts)
...i saw that report this morning, it is sad.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2882 posts)
As if losing the legendary Malcolm Young to dementia wasn't bad enough..

Drummer Phil Rudd of Australian rock band AC/DC whose hits include "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" was accused Thursday of trying to arrange two killings as well as possession of drugs.

He appeared briefly at the Tauranga District Court in his adopted home of New Zealand and was charged with attempting to procure murder, which carries a maximum prison term of 10 years.

Rudd, 60, was released on bail. One of the conditions is that he must not have any contact with anyone involved in the alleged plot.

The Bay of Plenty Times newspaper reported that the Australian-born Rudd was accused of trying to hire a hit man to carry out the two killings. Police raided Rudd's home Thursday morning, according to the paper, and held him in custody until his court appearance.

Rudd has also been charged with threatening to kill and possession of methamphetamine and marijuana.

Court staff said Rudd was due to make a second appearance Nov. 27, although that date could change. He has yet to enter a plea.

AC/DC is due to release the "Rock or Bust" album next month and plans a world tour next year. It was unclear whether Thursday's events would affect those plans.

(I would say there's a good chance that those plans have some serious problems....)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20240 posts)
that'll prolly be set up thru a website and/or something like apple pay where one can flash their phone or other e device.

and have to say i have seen deplorable clothing choices at wakes for 5-10 years. same as from folks visiting various denominations of houses of worship.

sunday best i think has lost its meaning for many.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2882 posts)
The one thing that is missing from that set up is a card/donation deposit slot.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9182 posts)
why bother going at all, if the deceased person isn't important enough to you to get out of your car?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2114 posts)
I personally think what while it is being billed as being marketed towards people "on the go" that it will actually appeal the most to those who are unable or unwilling to dress properly for a wake and those that don't want to deal with pain in the ass family members.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20240 posts)
Well that is kinda fucked up.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2756 posts)
AGINAW, Mich. (AP) — Only a couple of families have taken advantage of a new service available at a Saginaw funeral home.

Drive-thru viewings.

Paradise Funeral Chapel recently started offering the option, which allows mourners to pay their last respects on the go. It was designed in part to cater to those with physical limitations.

The funeral home's president, Ivan (EYE'-vuhn) Phillips, says he expects more customers to opt for the drive-thru once they learn it's not a gimmick and is safe to use.

Curtains covering the window open when sensors underneath the pavement recognize the presence of a car. Mourners then get three minutes to view the body as music plays.

Phillips says drive-thru viewings are set up so they don't conflict with traditional indoor viewings.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20240 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 3579   End
TOPIC: WTF