Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 4693   End
User Details are only visible to members.
:) it's not steal paper just say before go home....ejjjjjjjj Bobby i took your toilet paper and beer. ... i look in her end what to say? :) It's super weird girl. Every time when I see that girl say different name.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
NiceGuy - No worries. I didn't really elaborate.

Bobby - She may not steal your toilet paper, but she'll turn it to roll down/paper over the top vs from the bottom. As for the beer, I have no observations in that regard.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
i would tell my teenage ( at the time ) son to put his dirty clothes in my room if he wanted them washed, so i could sort them. after constantly having to tell him to put his clothes in my room, i finally started to do the laundry without his. he said " you didn't wash my clothes?". it was then that i showed him how to wash his own clothes.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2398 posts)
VA sorry that made me LOL. maybe she wanted to bring some favorite stuff with her & couldn't get to it before her flight? efficiency in packing?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6442 posts)
You didn't train her well ,cut the cord honey LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1063 posts)
When we lived in Virginia our daughter would bring laundry over to do sometimes.

I never dreamt she'd bring a bag of dirty laundry with her on a plane to Florida to do at our house.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22436 posts)
@Bobby, i promise i won't steal your beer or you toilet paper.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11029 posts)
"@Trooper, Sorry to hear you had pain and tests as well. "

niceguy its actually PG who posts in the fora, and thank you for your concern, I was referencing an older incident that those who have been in the fora for awhile are sort of familiar with. Now I'm just dealing with the aftermath of the surgery that ended the pains.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20186 posts)
bobby sweetie', you gotta stop bringin these people to your home --at least until you know them a lil bit better & can trust them not to take stuff. the bit about her takin your TP - priceless. truly WTF. or, maybe she knew the beers would require extra potty visits and wanted to be prepared?

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6442 posts)
WTF.... last night have girl company from 2am to 3am ... when we finish with all that gently staff girl took my toilet paper and last two beer. Real i don't have lucky with women. Or i don't have a girl or I have some crazy which.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   92 to 101 of 4693   End
TOPIC: WTF