Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 4066   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I totally support your agenda Mrs Cincy. Vaccines will not be needed for that.

This topic came up in Politics (as Robert insists anti-vaccine people are really just Republicans) and I posted this. How is THIS for a vaccine WTF.....

Google "Melanie's Marvelous Measles". A totally serious book aimed at children. The summary:

"This book takes children aged 4-10 years on a journey of discovering about the ineffectiveness of vaccinations, while teaching them to embrace childhood disease, heal if they get a disease, and build their immune systems naturally."

Parts of the book say that you are stronger after getting measles (assuming you survive with no brain damage), that candy causes measles (seriously). Also that the scars left over from measles are just freckles.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21585 posts)
Oh, Mr.Va- I have been thinking of you fondly while this vaccine debate has raged.

The amount of damage done by fake science and one (seriously flawed and ultimately debunked) study boggles the mind. I find it so curious that most of the anti-vaxxer I come in contact with are staunch environmentalists who spend lots of time touting the science behind climate change even while ignoring the science around vaccines.

Mrs. Cincy (who is fairly pro-environment and stauchly pro-vaccine and very much pro-naked time with Mr. Va.)

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4108 posts)
what happened to the days when you HAD to have your children have all their shots before entering school? this is crazy

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2255 posts)
Measles was declared eliminated in the United States in 2000 after decades of intensive childhood vaccine efforts. Note past tense.

California health officials on Monday warned parents against intentionally exposing their children to measles, which could worsen an outbreak in the state.

In response to media inquiries about so-called measles parties, the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) said it did not have information on the parties or their frequency.

But it added that the disease, of which 107 cases have been confirmed since an outbreak began late last year, was serious.

"CDPH strongly recommends against the intentional exposure of children to measles as it unnecessarily places the exposed children at potentially grave risk and could contribute to further spread," said department spokeswoman Anita Gore.

Anti-vaccination is most prevalent among the affluent. Only 32% of children at a pre-K center in Santa Monica have had any vaccinations at all.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21585 posts)
but at least he got out of the ticket lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2255 posts)
Luis Moreno Jr., 26, was pursued by police in Fort Lee, N.J., after he entered the carpool lane approaching the George Washington Bridge in January because he appeared to be alone in his SUV. After ignoring several signals to pull over, he finally stopped and, when informed of his offense, told the officer, “I have two passengers in the back” and rolled down a window to show them (in the vehicle’s third row), apparently satisfying the officer. However, as Moreno pulled away, one passenger began screaming and banging on the back door. Moreno sped off with his hostages but was subsequently stopped again and charged with kidnaping and criminal restraint (but no HOV violation!).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21585 posts)
FWIW, I don't doubt the miniaturization of drones, cameras and the technological enhancements of most anything for that matter. What I was referring to was the reaction that could be expected from the person who made the post.

Besides, it's a well known fact (that I just made up) that moonbats eat beetledrones.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
Even a blind squirrel...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17878 posts)
I have no doubt this will one day be possible.

I remember not long ago everyone scoffing at Robert's goings-on about 3-D printing. I gotta admit, even Robert can score a point once in a while.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21585 posts)
Another article source is snopes. Look up Insect Spy Drones. It's not absolutely confirmed these are in production yet, but there are efforts to develop them, according to the article.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9533 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 4066   End
TOPIC: WTF