Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 576  Next »
91 to 100 of 5752
User Details are only visible to members.
@tNp: While I do think it would be fun to have that option, I still think you're in luck. I don't see any of us getting tired of the pic you're using any time soon. :-/

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
Now we have seen every thing. Sitting on the lanai having coffee and looked down and both od us said what kind of dog is that woman walking. After taking a closer and longer look it was a turtle about 2 foot wide on a lease. We knew that it couldn't be a dog as slow as it was moving. Different pets for different folks I guess.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(240 posts)
back once upon a time when we could attach any of our public view pictures to a fora post without making it our main pic quite a few of us had an interesting array of photo's. We haven't added any new pictures in a long time because unless I make it our default no one is going to see it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21070 posts)
Lol. I sort of figured that it was supposed to be a joke, but...

Ms Kibbles, I will tell you this, you pulled it off *exceedingly* over the image that appeared on my screen!!!

I just can't describe things further without reliving the horror, but an old saying does come to mind...

"You can't be homely and play hard to get....you're already hard to want. Lol

In your case Kibbles, I looked at the pic four times before I even noticed the toilet. :^)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
{See attached}

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11672 posts)
Tramp, i actually took a potty pic a year or two ago as a joke. Nothing showing/not really even pottying, just trying to be funny.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11672 posts)
@Niceguy:

That's actually what I did. Lol

I looked and looked, but couldn't find a legitimate reason to not approve it. Ugggg

But due to my inexperience, I felt perfectly ok with passing the buck on that sh##. (PI)

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
It's politics, but way too funny to put IN politics.

It's possible that this is satire, but this season? Who knows. Here we go....

Cheri Honkala, head of Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign, is organizing the world’s largest ‘fart-in’ to be held on July 28 at Philadelphia’s Wells Fargo Center during Hillary Clinton’s anticipated Democratic nomination acceptance speech.

“We will be holding a massive bean supper for Bernie Sanders delegates on American Street in my Kensington neighborhood on the afternoon of July 28,” Honkala says, TruthDig reports.

“We are setting up a Clintonville there, modeled on the Hoovervilles of the 1930s where the poor and unemployed built shanty towns. The Sanders delegates, their bellies full of beans, will be able to return to the Wells Fargo Center and greet the rhetorical flatulence of Hillary Clinton with the real thing.”

Activists have invited Bernie Sanders to join their bean supper, which Honkala has dubbed “Beans for Hillary.”

“Any remaining beans will be served to the homeless, although we will, of course, be urging Sanders delegates to eat as much as possible,” she says.

The “fart-in” ironically has its roots with the activist movement leader then-Hillary Rodham sidled up to in the 1960s: Saul Alinsky.

He promoted a “flatulent blitzkrieg” as a way to offend the elites of Rochester, New York.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25012 posts)
Lady and the Tramp,

That is crazy, I would have referred that one to the SLS Staff for approval or denial. I would not want my stamp of approval on a pic like that.

Dover DE
Username hidden
(904 posts)
WTF: Profile photo of a female....using the fu**ing toilet!

I sh*t you not.

I actually got a photo (to be approved) of a fifty-something woman, sitting on a toilet, and either using it, or posing (face expression and all) as though she was! It was not a selfie, but it was fairly close up.

What the fu** would be going through anyone's mind to think that this is the way they want to be seen, WTF!

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(474 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 576  Next »
91 to 100 of 5752
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.