Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 532  Next »
91 to 100 of 5318
User Details are only visible to members.
VA, one time an SLS couple contacted us and said they had opened their public picture gallery to us. Umm... so? How did that change what w could see before? It was a bit odd.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
1. People on another site send us a nudge. Public pics (i.e. no faces) seem pretty good.

2. We nudge back (I personally don't like this, but it's how they roll)

3. They write an email, and give us the password to their private folder.

4. The private folder simply has more public-like (i.e. no faces) pics.

????

What is the point?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(23746 posts)
DD,

Since I'm perving your pics right now I appreciate my perspective too. ;)

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Current, I appreciate your perspective.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(701 posts)
Duke,

I've been around boats my whole life and have done a bit of blue water sailing myself. I once learned celestial navigation, though today I couldn't do even a noon sight to save my life, let alone a running fix. Rather than carrying a sextant, these days I would carry a spare GPS and batteries in a Pelican box.

I guess it was a rhetorical WTF. You can blame the Commander in Chief if you like (ultimately the buck does stop there but this little buck has a long chain of command to get through first). I regularly use Occam's razor which warns us not to assume conspiracy when stupidity can just as easily explain what we see.

The pictures were pretty embarrassing, which is why I brought it up. As details emerge, what's really interesting about this, from a "what's really going on in the government?" standpoint, is what it tells us about Iran. The boat's Executive Officer has now admitted to knowing they were off course and not reporting it. Yet despite catching us dead to rights with our pants down, and despite all the Great Satan" propaganda, the Iranians returned our sailors within about 14 hours when they could have easily, very easily, escalated this incident. Clearly they want the current d├ętente to continue and cooler heads prevailed. I have to imagine there are a lot of Iranian right wingers wondering "WTF?" right about now.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
Rider : He is the Commander & Chief ,you take the good with the bad ,That was very bad what happen in Iran made us U.S.A. look bad . I proud of all our navy ,that was not a good thing. I know a little about operating boats ,I run our 37 boat a lot ,I navigate our boat on long trips in Blue water (OPEN WATER ) , I operate our radar in nasty weather ,something stinks that shouldn't of happen .You have GPS,RADAR,COMPASS ,CHARTS DEPTH FINDER ,all tools to navigate by .Some thing stinks ,that all I'm saying

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
Duke,

So it's Obama's fault? LOL.

Some people's answer to everything I guess. Don't know what you'll do in eleven months.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(823 posts)
GoFundMe: Crowdsourcing Site Shuts Down Woman's Reimbursement Campaign for Losing Powerball

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2597 posts)
*Besides, the one woman told them they were off course. She wanted to stop and ask for directions, but the 9 guys refused to even consider that.* haha that sounds about right

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2597 posts)
One more thing ,if that boat had radar you should be able to see where you are going ,and didn't it have a anchor to stop the boat from drifting . And was it a twin engine boat ,you sure as hell as get home on one engine .too many unanswer questions It smells to high heavens .What,s going on, that shit head in the White House is up to no good again .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(4571 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 532  Next »
91 to 100 of 5318
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.