Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
OMG, there is a lizard in my apt! How do I get it out....I chased it and now it's in the pantry. I am scared!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3985 posts)
My throat hurts yet again! It was rainy and damp yesterday as I caught a breeze waiting for Best Buy to open up to see the Geek Squad re the new computer. I don't care that this is Florida, I am going to pull out my scarf and wear it!....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3985 posts)
Maybe someone stole HIS sausage?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(275 posts)
The price of the Beefy Crunch Burrito had gone up from 99 cents to $1.49 and the man at the Rigsby Road (San Antonio) Taco Bell drive-thru had just ordered seven.

The fast food customer was so disgruntled by the price hike he shot an air gun at the manager, displayed an assault rifle and pistol while in the restaurant's parking lot, fled as police were called, and pointed one of his weapons at three officers who pulled him over. Fleeing when they opened fire, he barricaded himself in his hotel room — all over $3.50 plus additional tax.

All three of his weapons were found to be air-powered and not firearms.

The final incident in the burrito-triggered spree happened Sunday afternoon at the Rodeway Inn on North W.W. White Road, engaging SWAT negotiators in a more than three-hour standoff, according to officials and witnesses.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
There was probably nothing kosher about her alibi either.

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8996 posts)
After a thorough grilling, during which she was peppered with questions, police had grounds to arrest her.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
She was caught because of the lengthy footage.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8996 posts)
Giggling because it actually says that she was "linked" to a sausage crime. If only her name was Patty.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4063 posts)
I've heard of parties referred to as "sausage feats" so perhaps that's what this lady is planning....

A Texas woman was arrested yesterday for stealing more than $6400 worth of sausage from the Kiolbassa Provision Company, a San Antonio firm that has been smoking meat since 1949.

According to an arrest affidavit, Regina Shaw, 45, was linked to the September 14 theft via surveillance footage that recorded her taking a “pallet of meat product” from the purveyor.

Shaw, who worked for the firm, was charged with felony theft and booked into the Bexar County jail. She was subsequently released on $5000 bond.

As detailed by a San Antonio Police Department detective, Shaw allegedly fenced a portion of the meat through a man who “purchased some boxes of Kiolbassa sausage” from her. The man later accepted “more Kiolbassa” in payment for a loan that he had given Shaw.

During a police photo lineup last month, the man, identified as Peter Medellin, picked out Shaw “as the female that he purchased the meat product from.” The police affidavit does not list the total weight of the purloined sausage, nor how Shaw made her getaway with the meat.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20541 posts)
I had some of that good I wanna have more sex but a las my latest is on his way to Texas...what's a girl to do.....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF