Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 587  Next »
91 to 100 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell, having a couple of kids helped me. Sex was downright painful before

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
The thought of thought makes me shudder! My doc tried that and I couldn't sit, much less have sex until I had a Fenton's procedure to undo all his work.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
As onr of the OBs i used to work with would call it: vaginal revirgination

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
there's a not so new trend in plastic surgery: yep, you guessed it.

smh.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12784 posts)
Perhaps it was a sales pitch for my husband? Aren't they saying that these women had cavernous pussies compared to them, sporters of tight and toned pussies?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
Interesting though that they were snarking about pussy size. Seems like that would be more of a thing for dickish men.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
DD,

I'm sure the Motion Pleasure rating association would rate your pussy PG for Pretty Gorgeous. Why else would you in law drill a hole in the wall?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1124 posts)
What's up with the vagina shaming. For the second consecutive time we've been in the club two different woman have snarked about someone's vagina, specifically the size.

I don't know if the women liked rough sex, had a weak pelvic floor, or an accident in childbirth. It just seems ugly. But then, I'm not going to talk about penis size either. It's just below the belt. (Teehee) it seems to me that these might be sensitive problems that peopke may not be able to do much about.

These are people that I really liked but nope. I don't want my coochie to be rated like the latest movie. I'll pass on you.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
When I was 13, my best friend had a closet in his bedroom that was on the same wall as the down stairs bathroom. He drilled a tiny hole in the wall and it came out on the other side perfectly situated under the sink, completely out of site. I would always spend the night whenever his sister (2 yrs older) was having her friends over for the night.

When you're 13, you can learn a lot of wonderful things about the world through a pin hole under a bathroom sink.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
"No honey for hubby..."

MIL: "Is it just me, or does it seem as though _______ is always pissed when he and DD come over to stay with us?"

FIL: "Uhhh. I haven't really noticed."

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8261 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ... 587  Next »
91 to 100 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.