Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 4732   End
User Details are only visible to members.
they also drive like that in philly. either they don't even use signals, or they think it's ok to cut you off because they had theirs on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2421 posts)
# smooth at lest some drivers use the blinkers. Over here I'm not to sure if most drivers know what that is even the police. Most don't use them and if they do then its at the last minute as they are turning. The latest thing here is to make a turn across lanes in front of others, Such as making a left turn from the far right lane. We live on a corner of a three lane street and sit on the patio just waiting a accident to happen. Oh well no one said that a person hatd to have common sense to drive.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
@ smooth: not all NYC drivers do that. lots of jersey drivers do it too.

driving in gotham is a tricky bizniz. you'll need what i call "attitude adjustment hour" (aka "happy" hour) after driving up in here.

;*

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6730 posts)
WTF...

Blinkers in NYC vs blinkers in the south. In the south, turing on your blinker to change lanes is saying, "excuse me, but there is a clear opening here, so I am preparing to move into that lane as soon as it is possible to safely do so."

In NYC, turning on a blinker to change lanes is saying, "Hey you in that lane I want. I'm taking that lane. You got two choices, give it up, or spend the next three hours getting the details of the accident sorted out with one New York's finest. Up to you, sayin' ."

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(6236 posts)
@sir... You're thinking of a game. Not the same as GOT.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(6236 posts)
I'd probably jizz in my pants if Kate Upton so much as waved to me across a parking lot.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22602 posts)
WTF... Kate Upton doesn't actually show up in your hot tub while you're playing GOT?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(666 posts)
its been a what day is it sort of week around here, kids didn't have school Tuesday so it got things all messed up.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20230 posts)
WOW, KJ! I've had issues all week with "what day is this?" So it happens to people who aren't retired too? Whew... good to know. I think you're just anxious for the fun to begin! Enjoy your long weekend. DON'T behave! (giggle)

Greenville RI
Username hidden
(132 posts)
Am I the only person who keeps thinking today is Saturday?

not complaining - just WTFing

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2163 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 4732   End
TOPIC: WTF