Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 3604   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I just approved a profile - but what? They are 5'4" and 5'1" and describe themselves as "average height and weight."

They are from India, so perhaps they are closer to average there.

My Aunt was 6 feet tall and I have relatives on both sides that were 6'7 and 6'8". They were undeniably tall, so perhaps my perception is skewed. I am surprised when people remark how tall I am. Of course, I'm average. Ha!

Irving TX
Username hidden
(285 posts)
His illusions of grandeur are off the charts towards the middle of the video. I'm guessing he was having a manic schizophrenic episode of some sort.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
The guy who went on a shooting spree last night and killed six people in Santa Barbara uploaded a video to youtube beforehand basically blaming the world why he couldn't get laid. Seriously, WTF! They will probably take the video down sometime soon..

htt ps://ww w.youtube. com/watch?v=FWWGtee14pA

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Ann, good for you for noticing the baby and taking immediate, appropriate action. It could have ended so much worse for that child. Hopefully a lot of people will learn from your choices and lives will be saved.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9185 posts)
while walking with my neighbor to pick our kids up from school a car was 1/2 blocking the back entrance . As we walked by she says OMG there is a baby in the back seat . the windows were about 3 " down & the doors were locked . we waited a min 2 make sure a mom was not close by but no . I found a stick & hit the unlock button & took the baby out . She was only about 9 months old , was soaked in swear from head 2 toe & the poor things face was red . we 1/2 undressed her & then went & told the teacher who watches that entrance 2 call the police . She did & the principal came out back . The look on his face said it all , he is a well educated man with a doctorate & 2 small girls of his own . We told him the story while we waited for the police , he suggested that we should leave before the mother came out & he would take care of the rest , in case some kind of trouble was to begin . just as i was going to hand him the baby an older grey haired woman comes out & says to me ....oohhh thank you soo much !!!!.....I said 2 her thank you ???!!!!!you never leave a baby in a car there is never a reason 2. She says well i am handicapped ........I pointed my finger in her face & said....that is a piss poor excuse ! just then i had 2 stop myself & walk away , i could feel myself beginning 2 shake . Now time wise the baby was left in the car for @ least 15 min that i knew of & by the time that grandmother came back with 2 other small kids it had been 25 minutes . who knows how that baby would have been by then . she then puts the two other kids in the car lol omg she is soooo stupid .....the principal had them taken out of the car & a teacher took them to another spot. finally 2 policemen showed up to handle it. we had sent our kids 2 play on the playground so they would not be involved ........What is wrong with people !!!!!! she could have asked a passing by mom for help or called the school office & had the kids walked out 2 her !!! Thankfully child services was not called 2 come get the kids , the police contacted the parents & had them come get the children . Not sure what happened 2 the grand mother but u know that daughter or daughter in law will never trust her again 2 have the kids .What a nightmare for the mother !!! Thank god we noticed that baby , other people had just walked by ......we asked 1 man 2 call for help & he was afraid to .....when it comes to being afraid of getting involved & it is about a child's safety .....I have no respect for those people .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(415 posts)
From what I understand, many feel the reason he can be so brazen about his stand and refuse to back away from it is because he has the backing of one of the largest and wealthiest land owners in that part of the state firmly behind him.

That would be the First Baptist Church of Jacksonville.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
I'm with you, they're all bad just in different ways. I am starting to think that complimentary lube should come with all the tax forms, since it is us in the middle that get the hard squeeze.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
I think it's great that the nut bags in office (left and right) make these kinds of statements. It shows the constituency just how idiotic these a-holes are.

Herndon VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Ugh, strap that guy to a rocket and shoot him into the sun.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
i didnt know there was a test to become gay lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 3604   End
TOPIC: WTF