Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ... 587  Next »
861 to 870 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
"but I'm still thinking about why you ran away from the conversation about not letting the offended drive the bus."

Is this where I'm supposed to say "Obsess much?" 

I expressed my thoughts in that other thread clearly enough to be understood by anyone of moderate intelligence. I've just gone back and looked at it, and see nothing requiring any further answer or response from me. If there is a serious question or point you think I ran away from, bump the thread and ask it. 

I'm not the one who ducks or runs away from sensible questions or counterpoints; that would be you. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
"You're the smartest idiot I've ever come across. You always THINK you know what others are thinking."

Perf, the only way I *think* I know what others are thinking, is when they say or write their thoughts. My recollection from three years ago is that you agreed with some talk-radio person that black voter turnout swayed the election outcome in your state, and you commented that you were "uncomfortable" with that. 

Please forgive me if I assumed you actually thought and really meant what you most certainly said.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
perfect: was in seminars all day followed by a wake this evening so hadn't had a chance to search. thanks--i hope she was indeed charge. both mothers were equally brain dead to leave all those kids alone with no adult supervision. preventable tragedy ~ I don't care that those women have to live with the guilt and fallout, they deserve it. the surviving children don't--and will never be the same.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12804 posts)
welcome back cherry.you tasty treat

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12745 posts)
That kid that killed the little girl, was he a Carson did he use a hammer? Maybe the next kid he'll stab, and just think the sheep of America can elect him as president.

Berkeley Springs WV
Username hidden
(38 posts)
" discomfort that Black voters are allowed to influence election outcomes). "

You're the smartest idiot I've ever come across. You always THINK you know what others are thinking.

I know you know this, but I'm still thinking about why you ran away from the conversation about not letting the offended drive the bus.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18744 posts)
@va. Osmotically would be much more fun.

And a rock band.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6251 posts)
I haven't been reading the forums very much lately, so I don't know the origin of this. But I can guess ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
Apparently, mine is subliminally communicated.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25269 posts)
" For the most part, only benighted cowards make false racist accusations ..."

Diddo, but it's worse than that. 

I have gotten into arguments with PartyPerks about this very thing; i.e., slinging around the racist tag too lightly. "Racist" is a powerful word, and should be, but its power gets diluted by misuse and overuse. 

That's one reason I try not to accuse people of racism too lightly. There are people clearly prejudiced favorably and negatively based on racial stereotyping, who I wouldn't call racist (at least according to the definition I use).

I have charged another Louisiana forummer with being racist, based on his rather overt display of it. But I've tried to resist expressing it even  toward other forummers who often take stands on issues that parrot those of white supremacists, and who even say decidedly racist-sounding things (e.g., expressions of discomfort that Black voters are allowed to influence election outcomes). 

Walking, swimming and quacking like a duck might raise suspicions that it just might be a duck. But if the duck label is important, it's better not to apply it unless you're fairly sure of it. And because I believe racism is in a person's heart, it's hard to know that for sure unless they make it clear. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13075 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  ... 587  Next »
861 to 870 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.