Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 4624   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not sure that this will help but when I worked at a airline lost and found and we had a suitcase with a comb. lock we would set the comb. to 000 or 999 then give the lock a sharp tap and the lock would pop open

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(187 posts)
Kibbles, My daughter couldn't remember the combination on her suitcase. I feel your pain as I did the same thing. Went through all of the possibilities until I got the right one. What was funny, is that combination was the first day of the last trip she took.

Mrs. Tandg480

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(15 posts)
Had a little WTF moment that was too funny not to share. I have beautiful little toy box...locked, of course, so my kids don't make any accidental discoveries. Weeeeellllll, a week or two ago, i tried to open it and couldn't. Apparently, there's a way to reset the combination lock while it's opened and apparently i did just that the last time i actually had the box open. Unfortunately, there's no way to reset it or retrieve the new combination. ......so, I'm up to 0-5-7.......0-5-8........0-5-9..... SMH

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10865 posts)
WTF. I got blocked by someone that didn't like a post I made on here. It doesn't bother me but I miss reading the posts that this party makes even if I don't agree with them. Oh well if that makes them happy more power to them.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(187 posts)
I give liver for good looking pussy but when i think little bit better people love more animals then human beings. Probably need to offer small dog i have more access.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
Bobby,

If you give up your liver someone will have to start a charity for you. It would be better if you can just get someone to cut a commercial to get you some pussy. Maybe Sara McLaughlin could do it. I don't know a single woman who can watch one of those commercials without bawling.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(355 posts)
Maybe too many Coors Light's and Twinkies again......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9781 posts)
Sorry friends don't understand m wrong. That people deserve more then charity. And government need to think about this people. Look like this people just wait for good will. And then i see just 2 minutes after call to help soldiers like need to donate same amount for animal. It's not OK. And FINGERFUXS yes yes yes i m super crazy about pussy. right now I give my liver just for one good looking pussy

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1257 posts)
Learn from our mistakes NJ and don't try to make sense of what he posts.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
**sigh**

i don't think *anyone* said *anything* about how much $ the gov't spends on the wounded, other than to note that because it isn't *enough*--other organizations are fundraising at the rate of $18, same as an animal cruelty/humane charity.

but maybe i missed something.

otherwise, rdy, i just don't see the cause for that stream of thought.

then again i probably missed something.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5711 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... More 
Start   861 to 870 of 4624   End
TOPIC: WTF