WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 3183   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If it's in her vagina, after the stickin', it might take a frickin', a dickin', and a lickin'.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
Question we all want to know....... is the watch still ticking? Not sure Timex ever ran such tests on their watches.....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
Tempus fugitive.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
If they had engaged in any other activities besides massage, this would give new life to the old Timex slogan: "Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'."

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8816 posts)
She was taken to University Medical Center, where she said she was in pain. A search warrant was signed, and an X-ray was taken of Lafave’s midsection.

“Prior to medical staff assisting Lafave with the removal of the watch she admitted to them that she had stolen a watch and concealed the item in her vagina,” a police report said.

Defense lawyer Chris Rasmussen was outraged when he found out the lengths and depths police went to retrieve the watch from his client and is hoping to suppress what he said was an illegal search-and-seizure.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
*The caper of the missing $35,000 Rolex Presidential watch began with drinks and some chit-chat between Lafave and 66-year-old Kenneth Herold at Wynn Las Vegas’ B Bar on a January night.

Soon the two were heading upstairs to Herold’s suite after he forked over three $100 bills for a private massage offered by the 25-year-old Lafave.

On his left wrist, as seen on security surveillance, was the yellow-colored timepiece. Rolex Presidential watches range in price from $10,000 to upwards of $30,000. The more expensive ones often are encrusted with jewels, such as diamonds.

A few hours later, about 3 a.m. on Jan. 15, Herold called Wynn security to his suite.

Accusations began to fly. Herold said Lafave stole his watch. She denied it and said Herold was mad because she refused to perform oral sex on him without a condom.

No one had left the room, but the watch was no where to be found.

Lafave then tried to leave, but Wynn security cuffed her and called Metro.

Herold later would tell investigators that once he and Lafave had gone to his room, he disrobed and got onto a massage table that was in the suite. About 30 minutes into the rubdown, Lafave told Herold to take off his watch so she could massage his arms.

He put the watch on the ground within his view. Five to seven minutes later, it was gone.

Lafave steadfastly denied any wrongdoing, so two Metro officers combed the suite for the watch, to no avail.

There was one place they hadn’t looked.

Lafave finally admitted where the watch was, police said*

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
A Philadelphia woman’s collection of over 40,000 VHS and Betamax tapes will live on forever thanks to a group of volunteers and digitization.

The Internet Archive is a San Francisco-based nonprofit that catalogues everything from websites to TV shows. Michael Metelits contacted the organization last fall after his mother, Marion Stokes, passed away. She left her family an incredible compilation of recorded television programs spanning almost four decades.

Stokes began her collection in 1976. Tapes are as recent as 2012; she died that December from lung disease at the age of 83. Over the 36 years, Stokes recorded anything she thought might one day be important. Her son told The Daily Dot that the two events that prompted this were the Iran Hostage Crisis and the start of CNN, the first 24-hour cable news network.

According to Fast Company, Stokes ran as many as eight recorders simultaneously and around the clock following the advent of cable news. The recording would start late at night with six-hour tapes that would be replaced when she woke up, and then switched throughout the day either by her or a family member.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
I get hit up by a cute newbie couple. Ok, I can roll with the fact that you're new to the LS. However, after making the initial contact and I reply you tell me to not be a stranger....WTF...I am not keeping in touch. You're inviting me into your relationship, you cum after me. It's best to learn the ropes early...WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2915 posts)
Vabeach,

I thought planet Biden was hilarious. And I'm not sure anyone 100 years from now will even assume it's somebody's name (like the Ort cloud where it resides. Ort sounds more like a character from Lord of the Rings than a dude).

Also maybe the planet is mostly gas, which would make it doubly appropriate

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
We chatted a bit and moved on. It was a swinger friendly place with many other people to talk to.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19130 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 3183   End
TOPIC: WTF