WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610851
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Regardless of what you think of either of these two, this is just stupid, IMHO....

------

A promoter is negotiating with rapper DMX to fight George Zimmerman, according to the promoter and a rep for DMX.

"DMX has promised to 'beat his ass,' but no contract or paperwork has been signed or agreed to yet," DMX spokesman Domenick Nati told CNN Wednesday.

Zimmerman said the celebrity boxing match was his idea. Boxing was his hobby, he told Radar Online last month, even prior to the "incident."

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18802 posts)
I just received two catalogues from Victoria's Secret -- one with the lacy stuff and the other workout wear. Their stuff just looks like a reshuffling of the same old stuff. The Valentine's Cover is cute although the model looks like she's in pain.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
I have been looking at Valentines scanty offerings in my inbox also today.

My WTF is that after two attempts at a "little happy" purchase I made to gift for Mr. Uriah not fitting at all. I have given up online purchasing of the item, he is just going to have to come along on a shopping trip for the one that is "just right."

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
Glad to see you back G. Timing is everything for an "it's pee" comment. Admittedly some use it when they've lost an argument or are at a loss for what to say.

Personally, I prefer the "nice boobies" comment when I'm at a loss for words. That doesn't work so well when directed at a guy, but sure throws them off balance so to speak. People just have to understand when "Nice boobies" is meant as a compliment, or because someone is at a loss for words.

BTW- Nice boobies.

:-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Yo BT, I've learned volumes from him, good and bad...LOL...I am about to order his Valentine's present from Neiman Marcus to secure my position...LAMO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
BLT, he sounds like a very wise man.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7669 posts)
I was just horrified to learn from my trusted vanilla bf whose opinion I highly value on the matters we have been discussing re male orgasm. I said men can't fake orgasm and he said, to my horror, yes they can, especially with a condom and even bare back if the pussy is wet! I was astonished so you know I had to ask him had he ever faked it with me and he said no, probably because he knew I would go postal if he said yes....LOL....then he asked me for a pussy pic which I NEVER normally do but I gladly complied.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
BLT I hear you on the male/female being friends yet not having sex debate. One reason for this misconception is tv. You rarely see a man and woman be friends without ending the movie by falling madly in love and living happily ever after lol. I have always been a "guys girl", I think perhaps since I was in the military and that is so male dominated. You have to get along with guys. My bff is a guy and I love him to pieces, but I have grown to love my gfriends as well in the last few years.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I know...I was being silly, BLT. Anytime posts go on, someone will throw that one in there for fun, and I usually laugh. And did so today.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Sexus: I am not talking about the "female Orgasm." I am talking about a man. I know that age old debate about women continues. I am done with that one.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... More 
Start   851 to 860 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF