Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ... 736  Next »
851 to 860 of 7351
User Details are only visible to members.
Lady's Question: can I sleep with SB? Tramps Answer: Yes Dear

At least this is how I dreamt it. Haha ;0)

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2944 posts)
Tramp, best answer, "YES DEAR"!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(4187 posts)
I don't always know how to interpret what Lady means...not even gonna try it with God. ;^D

Tramp

(Besides, Lady will usually tell me the correct interpretation of most anything I'm confused about.) 8^ O

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
Ms Kibbs, you just can't help stupid Stupid is, what stupid does.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2513 posts)
WTF: I've seen in times past how individuals have taken it upon themselves to interpret what God "really means" with select phrases in the Bible.. now I see the same concept applied to more drivial matters.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
TBR thats not correct. Trump is trying to get Congress to do their job and decriminalize pot. Trump ran as the law and order and states rights president. He is trying to accomplish this with pot. Congress needs to get their act together and let the states decide if pot should be legal. There are several bills in the house that will do just that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
As I understand the policy, he wants to crack down on recreational, but leave medicinal alone.

But medicinal, at least in California, is a joke. Anyone can get a rec for just about anything.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22573 posts)
"looks like 45 decided to crack down on pot"

One of the downsides of granting continuously increasing power to the executive (such as the discretion to enforce laws as they see fit) is that the next guy will have that same power. Almost nobody ever considers that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28737 posts)
Kibbles Mrs loves pot. Her work is so mentally intense that she needs something to shut of her brain so she can sleep. Yet she can wake up and be sharp in the morning ready to work. Pot does this. Alcohol does not work for her because she is not sharp as she needs to be first ting in the morning.

Trump is trying to force Congress to pass a law that makes pot a states right issue and removes the role of the federal goverment. What was said in that press conference was to give congress a swift kick in the ass to do something. There are several bills in the house right now that bring freedom back to the people and the states with pot.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
A few things: #1 despite all of its acknowledged benefits, pot is one of my hayfever allergens. #2 looks like 45 decided to crack down on pot. Saw an article on countable.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  ... 736  Next »
851 to 860 of 7351
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.