WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She is not part of any circle on SLS. They were never on here and aside from us never ventured into swinging.

But your point is taken.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Just a observation, but its not very nice of you to post her plight here. Its kinda like kissing and telling kinda sorta.

Maybe she or someone in her circle reads these posts and is just a lurker.

Your better then that kid, surely you can find something more interesting to post.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3342 posts)
VaBeach: that's horrible. I've had close friends and family deal with depression. Alcohol is only going to make that worse for her.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(545 posts)
The very first couple we ever played with divorced a few years ago. He is remarrying soon and she is in a big cycle of depression. It's sad but she won't do anything about it.

She just called me - now - at 8:35. *drunk*. Wants to hang out. Um sorry we have to work.

We haven't played in more than 7 years and it ain't gonna happen again. We happily hang out with her but she doesn't want to do anything but drink and bitch about her life. Ugh.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Funniest thing I have seen in a while. Check out "black dildo fight" on yoo toob. Saw this on ridiculousness.

Thinking this might be what happens when Mr. Racer fails to bring home the HVT for Mrs. Racer. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(4681 posts)
yes i feel sorry for the kids.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
This is an example where I'm very torn. Obviously this woman is a moron. But I'm also painfully aware that she has children who are totally innocent victims. The root WTF for this is the idiot doctor who agreed to artificially inseminate this woman. Was he ever called to task?

Washington DC
Username hidden
(545 posts)
The real WTF is that she would have been eligible to collect welfare had she made less than $119,000??!?

that is a real WTF lol, but probably because she has a gallion kids.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2020 posts)
The real WTF is that she would have been eligible to collect welfare had she made less than $119,000??!?

Nadya Suleman, 39, aka Octomom, accepted a plea deal in her welfare fraud case to avoid prison, the Los Angeles District Attorney's Office announced Monday and was sentenced her to two years of summary probation and ordered her to perform 200 hours of community service.

The Los Angeles County Department of Public Social Services accused Suleman back in January of this year of failing to report nearly $30,000 in earnings from personal appearances and video residuals between January and June of 2013. She first applied for public assistance in January 2013.

Suleman reportedly earned over $200,000 in 2012 from her adult video, but was only eligible to collect welfare if she had earned less than $119,000 a year.

As part of her plea deal, Suleman also paid the California Department of Health Care Services $9,805 for Medi-Cal overpayments and the Department of Public Social Services $16,481 for aid. She is no longer receiving assistance in Los Angeles County after moving to neighboring Orange County in April 2013

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18797 posts)
Ms. Sav: reminds me of a time I convinced a young lady at work that she needed to have the air in her tires rotated. I had to stop her when I walked by her desk and overheard her trying to setup an appointment at a dealership. It was total coincidence she was blonde.

Washington DC
Username hidden
(545 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF