Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 587  Next »
82 to 91 of 5866
User Details are only visible to members.
We were out late last night and I awakened early. After a little while I was ready to go back to get done much needy sleep.

Our dog was ready to go outside and kept sweetly reminding me by pressing his cheek against mine. My husband always wants to feed him ( to stay in his good graces I suppose - the dog is very attached to me.) my husband said he'd take him outside and as soon as I thought they were on the way I quickly fell fast asleep.

A few minutes later, I felt a hit right between my shoulder blades. Our dog is half boxer and likes to use his strong front paws, so I assumed it was him. I yellped so he would understand that it hurt and to remind my husband to take him out as obviously he was becoming more desperate. It happened two more times so I started chewing out my husband. He pointed out that the dog was outside. I said, "Then stop hitting me." He pointed out that he was not near me.

So was this a dream?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
My suspicion is that the person in question is new to their job or otherwise unfamiliar with the subject area, and is too embarrassed to ask coworkers.

Or is just fucking lazy.

Or is just fucking stupid.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19918 posts)
I swear to you, this is true.

Not 30 minutes ago, a representative at the largest health insurer in the United States asked my boss, who then asked me, for a list of ICD-10 procedure codes (medical codes used in coding/medical records/billing).

I am flummoxed as to why the largest insurer - who regularly handles data with said codes on a gigantic scale - who publishes books on how to use them - doesn't seem to have them on-hand, or knows how to get them.

I mean - you quite literally just google 2016 icd-10-cm codes. 1st non-ad hit is the CMS link. Duuuh...

Whatever. They paid for my time. All 2 minutes of it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
one of those big Metal band festivals being held here in Louisville boasts on their poster "gourmet man food"

WTF is Gourmet man food. WTF is this a man only event?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21321 posts)
I just made a purchase at a pharmacy. The cashier was this *incredible* chick - holy shit. One of the prettiest most attractive women I've seen in a long time. And nice. Big smile, etc.

However.....

Her breath just about took off my eyebrows from 6 feet away. Jesus CHRIST...what an incongruency....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25236 posts)
Kibb that will sure do it LOL

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8163 posts)
Hell, having a couple of kids helped me. Sex was downright painful before

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
The thought of thought makes me shudder! My doc tried that and I couldn't sit, much less have sex until I had a Fenton's procedure to undo all his work.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(907 posts)
As onr of the OBs i used to work with would call it: vaginal revirgination

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11836 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 587  Next »
82 to 91 of 5866
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.