Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 579  Next »
82 to 91 of 5784
User Details are only visible to members.
As if Illinois didn't already suck enough.....

Illinois "cannot afford" the $450,000 in monthly postage to send out reminders that vehicle registrations are about to expire. No announcement; they just stopped. As a result, hundreds of thousands of drivers are finding out the hard way that their plates are expired - either by being ticketed or being notified by their insurance carrier, thus being out the $20 late renewal fee, plus any traffic fines.

More than $9 million in late registration fees have been collected so far this year, more than double the normal rate.

The state's house passed a bill granting a 30 day grace period preventing ticketing if a driver is pulled over, but the senate declined to pass it.

Drivers can sign up for reminders by email, but they need to register and apply for a PIN i.e. work. So far the "program" is - through increased traffic fines, late fees and saved postage - affording the state around $20 million a year.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25114 posts)
Does the witness protection program knew he was posting ~Nessy

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(7614 posts)
hey BT good to see ya.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12022 posts)
"Been wondering WTF happened to BT. Were you officially retired or something?"

Only mostly dead ....

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13019 posts)
Been wondering WTF happened to BT. Were you officially retired or something?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
LOL.

We won't tell anyone we saw you.

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
Buddy, if you're gonna go that route, could you please post it in a conspicuous place? The last time some Dood posted about that topic, most of us missed it.

Just saying...

BT

(I'm not really back or nuthin. Just board...)

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(11429 posts)
I'm thinking about starting a thread titled, "One for the ladies. Negligees are they painful to wear?"

Lemont IL
Username hidden
(8135 posts)
No version of the story seems to know. Just something about brownies that another student said was racist.

No mention of a threat, or anything that could fathomably warrant calling the cops. Even if he called them n***** squares - I dunno it's the worst brownie-racist-thing I could think of - there still isn't a reason to do more than send the kid to the principal's office to be dealt with; not call the cops.

I can just imagine the cop knowing he is on the way to a school to deal with a lippy kid - something about brownies....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25114 posts)
What ever did a third grader say that would provoke that kind of reaction?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19776 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  13.1  ... 579  Next »
82 to 91 of 5784
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.