WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 3398   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But a gentleman should always ask before the lady's mouth is too full to respond. Hey! I think that should be a quote from the article Va is citing.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8371 posts)
....of very little interest....

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3216 posts)
All this shit is not new to me and of very little with the exception of the kissing. I've said repeatedly that I am not big on kissing. However, after the flurry that comment brought on I now ask ever so lovingly to my partner "is it okay for me to kiss you?" Just like men should ask women "is it okay for me to cum in your mouth?" LMAO!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3216 posts)
Gives new meaning to Doggy-style.

Seriously though, there's a special place in hell (too strong?) for people who abuse/exploit animals in this or any other manner.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8371 posts)
TEMPE, AZ (CBS5) - A man who allegedly posted an ad on Craigslist looking to have sex with a dog and woman was arrested this week in an undercover sting at a Tempe hotel.

Terry Haupt, 52, of Globe, was booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail on Wednesday on one count of bestiality.

According to a court document, an undercover female deputy answered a Craigslist ad placed by Haupt on Aug. 25 that asked for "women that are interested in dogs."

The deputy responded and engaged Haupt in text, email and phone conversations for the next two weeks, the document stated.

Unaware she was a law enforcement officer, Haupt allegedly told her he wanted to have sex with her and a dog at the same time, according to a probable cause statement.

On Wednesday, the deputy sent Haupt a text giving him a hotel room number where they could meet.

Haupt drove to the hotel, knocked at the door and was met by the deputy and a dog.

As he began to pet the animal, the deputy arrested him.

After he was read his rights, Haupt admitted he was there to engage in a sex act with the woman and the dog, court paperwork stated.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
But at least you have a radio now.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
Make it stop.

Seriously, the number of jaw-dropping WTF's this site has done over the years, has *almost* dulled the senses so much that their newest WTF doesn't make me ask WTF any more. And then, they do it again.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
....and this one... from yesterday. This sentence caught my attention:

"Unlike other types of couples which face a lot of challenges, swinger couples are always happy."

But let's find more good stuff... threesomes are the solution to low sex drive?

A swinger couple will really enjoy living out threesomes, unlike other types of sexual relationships where a man and a woman will be participating, in threesomes the couple will have a chance to introduce another person into their relationship. This is very healthy in many ways, for instance, in case the woman has a lower sex drive they can decide to introduce another woman whom together they will help each other in satisfying the husband sexually. This will reduce chances where the husband may think of going outside their relationship without the consent of the wife. In case it was a husband who has less of a sex drive the couple can decide to introduce another man who will help the man in satisfying the wife.

A foursome is an activity which only swinger couples are able to enjoy. This makes them reduce monotony in their relationships hence making them stay happily in their relationships. Want to start a threesome or foursome now? Join here: (link to SLS)

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
This are his latest 2. First this one, from 2 days ago. The first paragraph could use some work:

"There are many people who are not aware of the lifestyle of swingers. Nowadays, the couples are interchanging their partners freely and there is no problem with it. It is not like the older days where the act was seen as irresponsible and a unique activity. Before they take part in this type of relationship, they must have agreed together to do so. There are many things that people don't know about the swingers lifestyle. Here are some of the things that are Inside the Life of Swingers:"

But this one is even better... WTF.... most swingers will never allow kissing?

There are a lot of things they cannot do. Most of them will just allow sexual intercourse but they will never allow kissing. For instance, some couples who have have been together for more than one year do full swaps, they do not kiss strangers. some believe that sex is more of a primal and urge based, while kissing is intimate and that is for the partners alone.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
*snort!*

hahaha. dufus is actually too kind, i'm thinkin.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1865 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 3398   End
TOPIC: WTF