Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 3891   End
User Details are only visible to members.
definitely a WTF...

PEMBERTON TWP., N.J. -- Police say the newborn found burning on a road in Pemberton Township, New Jersey late Friday night has died.

The incident happened on the unit block of Simontown Road.

Officers were called to the scene after a report of some type of commotion outside a residence.

They arrived to find a newborn baby on fire in the middle of the road and a woman hysterical nearby a vehicle.

The officers douse the flames, but the baby was burned over most of its body.

The baby was flown to Temple University Hospital's burn unit.

The baby was transferred to St. Christopher's Hospital for Children and later died.

The woman was taken to Deborah Hospital in Browns Mills, New Jersey in stable condition.

Police have not said if the woman is the baby's mother.

Officers are still trying to piece together what happened.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2199 posts)
Rabbit sounds like my sister in law, except she's a lesbian.

She also despises me. Some people find the differences between people interesting. I do. She finds it repugnant. I'm a straight white male with no tattoos or other body modification, who eats meat with abandon and subscribes to libertarian ideals. I was also a chemist which makes me extra evil.

*sigh*

Mrs VA has an aunt who is similar, although throw shaved head Buddhist monk on top of it. Yet her and I get along great. Our differences need not be cause for fighting.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21030 posts)
@ _rabbit_: "dude, there ain't no such thing as common sense anymore. it's 'uncommon sense' and i have plenty of it."

(then do a hair toss or similar feminine gesture & sashay off).

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(3866 posts)
WTF - Being told by someone I have "no common sense" because they were shocked that I don't subscribe to a certain conservative belief.

I had to reply..."I have no common sense? You are the one shocked that a purple haired, tattooed, artistic, vegan, animal rescuer would take a liberal stance on the subject."

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(569 posts)
LOL. The problem is that he doesn't know it.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5570 posts)
He's not even relevant..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8128 posts)
Talk about reverse bias. Guess that they belive that of it isn't black then it isn't right. Didn't know that the movies were part of the equal rights act.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(156 posts)
The Rev. Al Sharpton was left fuming mad after the Oscars revealed its all-white list of nominees for this year's Oscar awards on Thursday.

"The movie industry is like the Rocky Mountains, the higher you get, the whiter it gets," Sharpton quipped in a statement released later in the afternoon.

Sharpton, a critic of the lack of diversity in Hollywood, also announced he was holding an "emergency meeting" next week to address the issue.

"I have called an emergency meeting early next week in Hollywood with the task force to discuss possible action around the Academy Awards," he said.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21030 posts)
tigg, send the protestors to GITMO for life. Then GITMO will be full and Owebama can't close it.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(777 posts)
protesters in boston blocked off US93 and caused all kind of havoc......blocked an ambulance and the person in it almost died........highway was closed for hours........hope the judge throws the book at them

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7293 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 3891   End
TOPIC: WTF