Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 650  Next »
81 to 90 of 6496
User Details are only visible to members.
When dog park lady bites woman, it's another day in lake Havasu. When dog park lady bites man it's news.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
Only 110, I take back that A....LOL

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(767 posts)
Thank you, I gave it 110%. LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1595 posts)
..... Mr. F, you get an A for effort!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(767 posts)
When Mrs F decided that our friend at the bar was a great choice to bring home, I wasn't feeling all that great about the idea, but I made the effort :rolling eyes:

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1595 posts)
"threesome with a woman that the alleged assailant had met at a local dog park" There are a few at the gym I wish the gf would get to know that way. I wouldn't care if I wasn't feeling well. I would just take one for the team.:-)

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(6880 posts)
"Wait for it... alcohol was a factor."

Poppycock. Alcohol NEVER made people do stoopid shit......like talk to their hand puppet. Ridiculous.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(735 posts)
An Arizona woman stabbed her boyfriend with a pair of scissors after he declined her request to engage in a threesome with a woman that the alleged assailant had met at a local dog park, police charge.

According to cops, Teresa Gillard, 42, is facing felony aggravated assault and disorderly conduct charges stemming from a confrontation earlier this month at a residence in Lake Havasu City that she shares with the victim.

As detailed in a police report, Gillard told cops that she wanted to invite her new female acquaintance over for a threesome, which she and the victim “have always talked about doing.” But, Gillard added, her boyfriend “did not want to have a threesome because he wasn’t feeling well.”

The couple--who have dated, on and off, since 2008--began quarreling after the threesome proposal was rejected by the victim. A verbal argument between the pair eventually turned physical, investigators allege.

As first reported in Today’s News-Herald, as the dispute escalated, Gillard allegedly stabbed the victim several times in the arm and abdomen with a pair of scissors. The man, cops say, suffered only minor lacerations during the January 12 fracas.

Wait for it... alcohol was a factor.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26872 posts)
A fool and his money soon part.

I've always loved that quote.

I don't especially care if someone wants to buy a dildo made out of quartz or whatever, but anyone who thinks it'll have magical healing properties (beyond those of its dildo qualities) is out to lunch.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26872 posts)
Rose Quartz is known as the "love stone." And Amythest as "healing" so I suppose if you needed either of those it's not so far fetched.

-Wonder if they have one made of Malachite, the green "money" stone for...;)

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(1912 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ... 650  Next »
81 to 90 of 6496
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.