Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 4224   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And BT, I got squishy, but it wasn't pee. That was such a fun night with such fun people.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5556 posts)
Proportionately pixieish! I love it!

That moniker always elicits a snort

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5556 posts)
I hope he's not.

By the way, I did that exact thing the first time we met, Peg. Though your hands were proportionately pixyish.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(9395 posts)
Years ago, Joe Frazier dated the friend of a friend, and we were at a party together. His hands and arms were huge and like solid rock; when he shook my hand I think I peed myself a little. I remember thinking that if he ever hit a normal human in the gut, it would create a giant hole in the victim, like a Road Runner cartoon. I hope Holyfield is in a good mood

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5556 posts)
Mitt Romney is gearing up to enter the ring once again, but this time it's a boxing ring.

Former heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield will go head-to-head with the former Massachusetts governor for a charity event in May, it was recently announced.

"It will either be a very short fight, or I will be knocked unconscious," Romney recently told the Salt Lake City Tribune. "It won't be much of a fight. We'll both suit up and get in the ring and spar around a little bit."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21823 posts)
Kathleen Wyatt and Dale Vince were divorced in 1992 at the ripe old ages of 22 and 20 with no children or mutual assets to speak of. You would think that would be long-settled business.

However, at some point in the last 23 years Dale grew up. He founded a business and is now a millionaire. And his ex wants some.

Somehow, a court has decided she is entitled to some. Another court will decide how much.

(This is in the UK but it's still bizarre)

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21823 posts)
once when hubby was playing with a black woman, she called him "my nigga"

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2287 posts)
LOL SA funny....we are all so visual creatures. It just the way our DNA is.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(1572 posts)
Well do white women shout "fuck me black (or mahogany or whatever) boy!" to you?

I'm remembering the lovely Mrs. Fancy describing how she didn't like white guys being focused on her race, even in a positive way. I never really thought about it like that. I'm not sure if it bothers me or not....maybe not really it just caught me by surprise.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(21823 posts)
I've been referred to as black, all of my life. However, once you see me up close, I'm more like the shade of Mahogany!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8174 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 4224   End
TOPIC: WTF