Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 4842   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I did ask the doctor's office. They said that they thought it was easiest since I'd already left the office. There is no difference except that I would have to take two small capsules into of one. The prescription was $21.63 for 20 while the regular supplements were $6 or $7 for 180.

I often think that doctors are just oblivious to the cost of a medication. I was given a round of medicine that cost more than $700. When I told the doctor, he was floored.

This is a lesson learned, just like what I learned about shipping. Check everything every which way.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(582 posts)
We know a lot of doctors and never have they said they got a kickback from drug companies for writing prescriptions. That simply isn't the way it works. Drug companies used to wine and dine doctors while educating them about their products, and that, added to the various items with their drug name on them (mugs, notepads, pens, etc.) acts to encourage doctors to prescribe those meds when given several similar ones to choose from. Pharmacies do not collude with doctors, either, or set up a special reporting service that gets back to the drug companies.

DD, I've no idea why your doctor subscribed something different for you than what your husband is getting. Why don't you ask your doctor's office or your pharmacist what the difference is between the meds? More info should help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10231 posts)
I tried to order two bookshelves from Ikea. Shipping was quoted at $349, so I called. Surely there was a cheaper way.

Ordering them separately results in a big savings. They only cost $58 each to ship. Each bookcase is split into three boxes so that the weight of each box stays under 50 lbs. so I don't understand the huge penalty for orders that weigh over 200 lbs. I'm glad that I called to find a less expensive way even though I got to ride the hold and transfer carousel for several hours.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(582 posts)
Amy Schumer is Chuck Schumer's cousin????

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
I thought that they did get a cut but I said something to the doctor and his mouth dropped and he said that he gets nothing. Getting a cut is illegal, but I suppose that there are ways around that.

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(582 posts)
Yes because there get a cut from the drug companys ,ever been in a doctors office and a drug salemen walk in he goes to the head of any one waiting It all bull shit ,

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(2134 posts)
My doctor called in some prescriptions for me. One of those was vitamin D. My husband said that his doctor recommended that he supplement too. I picked up both vitamins. It appears that the only difference is my vitamins are twice the strength and 25 times the price. Is there any reason that the Doctor would call in the prescription rather than tell me to take two vitamin D capsules per day?

Carrollton TX
Username hidden
(582 posts)
Yay! Bye bye mouse!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22705 posts)
Quick update: the sticky trap worked!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10231 posts)
Funny how shit happens. Scamp and I had talked a week ago about not planning play every weekend, maybe only visiting the clubs once a month at most and instead just concentrating on each other. Since we enjoy each other most of all we were both on the same page and happy to become "lazy swingers"

Next thing you know it's like someone filled up a catapult with hotties and shot them at us. This whole weekend was play, play and more play. So much so that we had to turn some down because we needed rest but then the next day we got pounced on again.

Funny how when you aren't looking for it it always finds you.

~RnS~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2173 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 4842   End
TOPIC: WTF