WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610791
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... More 
Start   791 to 800 of 3478   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just when you think you've heard everything, I heard this on the news yesterday but was just too tired after yesterday's leg workout to even think straight. I have to say it like this. Some dumb ass woman whose two year old was found wandering the streets here in Florida said she didn't report the child missing because she saw on Law and Order that the child would have had to be missing for 24 hours! Now, does she deserve an ass whipping or not? WTF! She is now in jail and rightly so.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
what do you expect? they live in a bubble.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5247 posts)
A few tactical nukes along their artillery line followed by an old fashioned German style blitz should solve that problem. Just an idle thought.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2685 posts)
SMH. wow.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2514 posts)
Every time I think we've heard it all from the DPRK....

North Korean state-run news launched an ugly, racist diatribe against Barack Obama, calling the President a "crossbreed with unclear blood." The agency also said that Obama "still has the figure of monkey while the human race has evolved through millions of years," and that "it would be perfect for Obama to live with a group of monkeys in the world’s largest African natural zoo and lick the bread crumbs thrown by spectators."

The Korean-only piece (headlined “Divine retribution for the juvenile delinquent Obama!”) also called the President a “clown,” a “dirty fellow” and somebody who “does not even have the basic appearances of a human being.”

The White House — which often ignores the rhetorical excesses of the North Korean regime — suggested that the new comments from the Korean Central News Agency were especially repugnant. “While the North Korean Government-controlled media are distinguished by their histrionics, these comments are particularly ugly and disrespectful,” Caitlin Hayden, a spokeswoman for the National Security Council, said in a statement.

Jesus Christ....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
I just saw Charles Ramsey on CNN. For those who don't recall or don't know, he's the guy responsible for finding those three young women who had been missing and presumed dead for 10 years. Ok, here's the WTF. He has on an almost $100 Izod shirt, I know that because I bought one for someone, genuine Starter cap, I think that's what they're called yet his teeth are fucked up! Come on man. I know he had challenges in the past and probably still does as he says he didn't get any reward other than McDonald's something or other. I am not trying to be cruel but really? Go to a clinic. I am just saying.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
Well WTF applies to that one for sure. Why don't you post articles about ugly assed Goblin sharks or something.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2685 posts)
It seems the suspect is a "juvenile". I don't know if that means a 12 year old or a 17 year old....

That poor family. :(

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
Yeah and if they need a guy to volunteer to put a bullet in the dudes brain and save the million plus tax dollars for the "humane" execution they can call me.

He isn't even worth the cost of a .22.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2685 posts)
Yup. You're right.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8588 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... More 
Start   791 to 800 of 3478   End
TOPIC: WTF