Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ... 571  Next »
791 to 800 of 5705
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok....too funny not to share. Not a WTF perhaps, but where else should i post this? My younger boy wants to be a Lego for Halloween. No prob. Got a box from work. Cut a head and arm holes and holes for the Solo cups to stick through to make the nubbins that connect to each other.....then i tried it on. Uh oh. I couldn't get it off and i was at the house by myself. I struggled for several minutes to no avail. Finally, i went out the front door, wearing the box. Neither of my next door neighbors were home. . fortunately, another neighbor was home that I am acquainted with. I showed up on her front doorstep and rang the bell. When she answered, she burst out in laughter. She thanked me for making her day because she had been having a foul mood all morning. She easily help me out of the box and my pride wasn't damaged too badly.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11594 posts)
How did the most expensive blimp in the history of the world become undone? And we are going to defeat Isis? WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7421 posts)
Yes... The cat bit my tongue (re: reply to ms. peghey)

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Hello Sir, Only thing better might be meeting over "found pussy".

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
@peghey: first of all, we haven't been formally fora introduced so I figured why not do so over a "lost pussy" post... Nice to make your aquaintance.

OT: nah... Like peghey alluded to, just too easy.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
so many "hunting for pussy jokes" and yet so little time

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
Ok guessing I should take this as a sign that I live in a quiet and safe neighborhood, but....

I just got a "Lost Cat Alert" on our phone. A robodial message telling me about someone's fuzzball.

I am quite stunned by this.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24838 posts)
i have had people in front of me in line at the grocery store with 1 or 2 items, and then have someone else they are with come with a cart load and think they were getting in front of me. ummm no. and that has happened several times.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2671 posts)
I just watched a family - faced with lines at the grocery checkout - split their cart full of crap across 4 "10 items or less" lines because they didn't want to wait in a regular line. Mom then ran between all 4 checkouts, paying, while everyone behind them waited.

Assholes.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24838 posts)
LOL wow..

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24838 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  ... 571  Next »
791 to 800 of 5705
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.