Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ... 730  Next »
771 to 780 of 7291
User Details are only visible to members.
I used to live on Pitos St. back in SoCal. Which used to make the hispanic guys I worked with giggle like a bunch of little girls, because that's a Mexican slang term for penis. Especially a little one.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(990 posts)
Annie, in New Jersey we have a town called Cherry Hill. But Cherry Mound Church? Now that's what I call a house of worship!

-Chez-

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1087 posts)
There is an area here in Tennessee-including a church-called Cherry Mound.

- Am I the Only one who thinks that sounds dirty??? That's actually been buggin' me for awhile bc I always snicker when we drive through there.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(3245 posts)
Well that's understandable. I could see "Grand Dick Boulevard" but who the hell wants to advertise just an Ave Dick?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2054 posts)
There was a story in the local paper that a local town wanted to change the name of a street to Dick Ave. The street in question was only two blocks long and was at the end of another one. They figured just continue the name of the street, pretty straight forth. Nope the residents don't want any part of having their address changes to Dick Ave.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2364 posts)
Awesome.

Until 2009 "Archer's Way", a street in Doncaster, England, was called "Butt Hole Road".

Streets known for prostitution in medieval England were routinely named as "Gropecunt Lane".

"Tickle Cock Bridge", however, still stands.

There is also a bridge over Hwy 401 in eastern Ontario.. "Gobble Dick Road".

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
House With The Address ’69 Cock Lane’ Becomes Available For Sale

A three-bedroom semi-detached house in Fetcham, Surrey in Great Britain has just hit the market for £500,000. It’s address? 69 Cock Lane.

The agent hoping to sell the property, Gascoigne Pees, has since described it as an ‘attractive’ buy. Perhaps Pees should pitch the home to the Patriots tight end who’s obsessed with ’69’ as an offseason vacation house. Hopefully a club is nearby.

The house boasts a double reception room and a garden, which includes a patio and decked area, they said.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2364 posts)
Current I was listening to the news when AG said what i posted. As i stated before this is all the get congress to act and make pot a states rights issue.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5815 posts)
More alternative facts from the usual suspect.

He said nothing of the kind but rather put down another marker along with Sean Spicer's comments last week to point out that the issue is just that: an issue. The point of the discussion was that the Justice Department is reviewing the Obama Administration MEMO that gave states flexibility in passing marijuana laws and that the Department will step up enforcement of laws against recreational Marijuana.  He also specifically mentioned that “I am definitely not a fan of expanded use of marijuana,”, that he didn't think America would be a better place "with more people smoking pot" and the completely unsupported claim that “Experts are telling me there’s more violence around marijuana than one would think” .

You did get one thing correct though, that being the direct contradiction contained in his statement namely:

“...states can pass the laws they choose. I would just say, it does remain a violation of federal law to distribute marijuana throughout any place in the United States, whether a state legalizes it or not.”

Clear as mud.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2054 posts)
Great news on pot. AG Jeff Sessons just said yesterday that he is going to enforce all marijuana laws. The states have a right to pass their own laws when it comes to marijuana.

Sessons is brilliant. He just said that if a state make marijuana legal that is the right of the state. If the state does not make marijuana legal then the feds are going to enforce the laws against marijuana because its then a federal crime and the state wants marijuana to be illegal and the laws enforced.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5815 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ... 730  Next »
771 to 780 of 7291
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.