WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 3221   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh CRAP! So now I have to stay attending their parties?!? What next, I wonder? Start wearing their tee shirt to all swing-related events?

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10703 posts)
Somewhat related to how "customer service" is treating PG and, presumably, other paid profile owners who are taking a break, is that a few months ago we received an email from SLS asking if we were real swingers since we have never signed up for one of their sponsored parties. I ignored it for the trash talk it was, thinking I'll do what I damn well please with my paid lifetime membership, but PG's experience makes me wonder what will pop up in the mailbox next. :-/

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8829 posts)
Mrs. VA, in her 4th ever forum posting:

"WTF my husband counts my forum posts"

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
Pg I am sickened by what was done to you. We all have life issues occasionally. We are currently out of the Playing loop too as Mr Sav is gravely ill. "We 're chasing the good health fairy" Until such time he is mended or things change we are here to keep in touch with friends we have met through this site, enjoy the forums when the mood strikes and use the email system. How dare SLS try to decide if anyone is using the site properly based on how many playmates they fucked this week or last week or are open to meeting tonight. Shame on the pathetic asshat who would even bother to complain...what next if we reject more then 2 consecutive email inquires we won't be considered "serious" players ??? Someone should be ashamed for treating lifetime members that way.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5387 posts)
Then your cert's will need verification...

Don't push it or you'll be in timeout....without a reach around!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
When my mother was in school she had a teacher with a BMW Isetta, one of those one-passenger, three-wheel scooter-car things. The students would pick it up and move it to strange places as a pranks.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19166 posts)
I'm really upset about the talk of suspending Pirategirl's account. I have surgery scheduled too. I have it on my profile. If anyone cares to read it, it is there. I am not "advertising falsely." The whe idea of suspending someone's account is reprehensible and judgy. Who decides who is legit or not. Someone may be out of town for two weeks, someone may refrain from having sexy while on their period and that period may last two weeks, another may be out of commission for surgery for two weeks. Others may just play when out if town and others may be super picky. Who is more out of commission?

Right now and while I recover, I want to chat and get to know people. While recovering, I'll really have time to do that as well as set up some play dates. Are you going to set up rules that we have to play twice a month or be able to play to justify the membership that we paid for? Sheesh. This just seems ugly to me.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Oh, and the only other person in the car was a 95 lb. topless dancer.

So I did have the weight advantage...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
"Someone managed to get a Hyundai Sonata up to 123 mph with 4 adults and 2 children in it?"

I did something similar in my Sprint quite a while ago.

I was coming out of Pendelton on the 5 about 4 am. An Oceanside cop was getting on the freeway, and it took him until Solana Beach (17 miles) to catch me.

I don't really know how fast I was going, because the speedometer only went up to 90, but it was pegged. I figure maybe 110 or so.

Not bad for a 3 cylinder. It was turbocharged, though...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
In high school the graduating class used to pick on one of the auto shop seniors by placing his Crosley Pickup truck, on top of the picnic table.

He got tired of their shit and chained the frame to the bike rack along with the 2 wheelers.. FTW!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 3221   End
TOPIC: WTF