WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 3466   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF

That story jogged my memory about the first exchange I had in the forums with Maritimers way back when; some quip about having keyed a car. Wondering if it was really as funny as I recall it, I search the forums for "keyed" and it gives me results for "key."

This website can't even manage to make a lame search engine function properly. WTF?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
sounds like that unapprehended suspect has got some awful issues to deal with.

hope the old man heals quickly. he will likely not recover well from the terror of it all though.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2399 posts)
No car is worth beating up an old man. Report it to the insurance company!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
"79 year-old Alfred McOsker was unloading his groceries into his car when his leg touched a newer Hyundai parked next to him."

I could see beating up an old man for touching your Ferrari, but a Hyundai!? Come on...

I always park my Hyundai in handicapped spaces to help keep it from getting scratched.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
According to Apple Valley (CA) sheriff’s officials, 79 year-old Alfred McOsker was unloading his groceries into his car when his leg touched a newer Hyundai parked next to him.

The car’s owner accused McOsker of scratching his vehicle and then punched the older man repeatedly in the face. The victim’s daughter, Alison Rennie, said the suspect caused her father to fall and hit his head. “His face is pretty scratched up and his pride is pretty marred, as well. He ended up with two black eyes and he lost a tooth,” she said.

“He had blood coming out of both nostrils and it was covered down his face, dripping on the floor everywhere,” he said. “It was unbelievable that somebody would hit a 79-year-old man. Where is the respect in the world for people like that?”

The suspect left before police arrived and has not yet been apprehended.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
One of my grandsons is named Noah. But he's 12, so maybe not a good datapoint...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
being in my line of work, I can attest to those being the most popular names are you when I asked my patience what they are naming their new babies.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
As a signal for just how much the population are a bunch of fickle mushheads...

For the first time since 1960, a name other than "Jacob" or "Michael" has been No. 1 for boys. "Sophia" remained the most popular girls’ name for the third year in a row, according to the Social Security Administration, which released its latest data on Friday morning. Liam was #2 for boys. I've never met a Liam in my life, and only a couple of Noahs.....

I'm actually shocked that it's been 54 years of straight Michaels and Jacobs. You'd figure there would have been SOMETHING else by now.

Top 10 for boys in 2013:

1. Noah

2. Liam

3. Jacob

4. Mason

5. William

6. Ethan

7. Michael

8. Alexander

9. Jayden

10. Daniel

Top 10 names for girls in 2013:

1. Sophia

2. Emma

3. Olivia

4. Isabella

5. Ava

6. Mia

7. Emily

8. Abigail

9. Madison

10. Elizabeth

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
Just when you think you've heard everything, I heard this on the news yesterday but was just too tired after yesterday's leg workout to even think straight. I have to say it like this. Some dumb ass woman whose two year old was found wandering the streets here in Florida said she didn't report the child missing because she saw on Law and Order that the child would have had to be missing for 24 hours! Now, does she deserve an ass whipping or not? WTF! She is now in jail and rightly so.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3303 posts)
what do you expect? they live in a bubble.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 3466   End
TOPIC: WTF