Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ... 579  Next »
771 to 780 of 5781
User Details are only visible to members.
blt you can talk on the phone while you fuck or masterbate cant you :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12362 posts)
Why do people say dumb shit when you don't call or answer your phone for hours like "Oh, so he/she must have just left." What asshole? I was sleeping....WTF. Do they think all I do is fuck and masturbate? Well, yes...LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
lol.

Maybe you'd like to start by naming the 'racist websites' you accused me of visiting. Then you could say that you didn't actually READ that I posted the source of article.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18703 posts)
"but I'm still thinking about why you ran away from the conversation about not letting the offended drive the bus."

Is this where I'm supposed to say "Obsess much?" 

I expressed my thoughts in that other thread clearly enough to be understood by anyone of moderate intelligence. I've just gone back and looked at it, and see nothing requiring any further answer or response from me. If there is a serious question or point you think I ran away from, bump the thread and ask it. 

I'm not the one who ducks or runs away from sensible questions or counterpoints; that would be you. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13016 posts)
"You're the smartest idiot I've ever come across. You always THINK you know what others are thinking."

Perf, the only way I *think* I know what others are thinking, is when they say or write their thoughts. My recollection from three years ago is that you agreed with some talk-radio person that black voter turnout swayed the election outcome in your state, and you commented that you were "uncomfortable" with that. 

Please forgive me if I assumed you actually thought and really meant what you most certainly said.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13016 posts)
perfect: was in seminars all day followed by a wake this evening so hadn't had a chance to search. thanks--i hope she was indeed charge. both mothers were equally brain dead to leave all those kids alone with no adult supervision. preventable tragedy ~ I don't care that those women have to live with the guilt and fallout, they deserve it. the surviving children don't--and will never be the same.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12003 posts)
welcome back cherry.you tasty treat

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12362 posts)
That kid that killed the little girl, was he a Carson did he use a hammer? Maybe the next kid he'll stab, and just think the sheep of America can elect him as president.

Berkeley Springs WV
Username hidden
(35 posts)
" discomfort that Black voters are allowed to influence election outcomes). "

You're the smartest idiot I've ever come across. You always THINK you know what others are thinking.

I know you know this, but I'm still thinking about why you ran away from the conversation about not letting the offended drive the bus.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18703 posts)
@va. Osmotically would be much more fun.

And a rock band.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(6118 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  ... 579  Next »
771 to 780 of 5781
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.