WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 2608   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes Melvin, TotalBabe has left us. I wish her the best.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I didn't say it was just Jews. "Jew Knockout" is a specialized version of it. They are attacking lots of people.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
Its not just a Jew, VA.

A while ago a gang of 13 and 14 year olds punched a guy coming back from work. He died. Its spreading to NJ too. Latest victim was a 78 year old woman, 9 days ago.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
They should call it the the Cunt game. Anybody who blindsides another for no reason is a Cunt.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
We've discussed before here the growing popularity of "The Knockout Game" among the assholes of the world. In New York City, a variant known as "Knock Out The Jew" has become popular, as Jews in traditional dress are easily identified and targeted.

Victims range from 12 to 78 years old. They are typically not robbed, even when openly carrying things like cell phones, shopping bags etc. The purpose is to sucker punch them in an attempt to knock them unconcious with one punch. Some victims have ended up dying as a result.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
There is always that risk, ala Bob Dylan.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I have no doubt about the potential. Whether or not they can pull it off is another matter. I just don't want to watch it and say "Guys... you really should have left this alone..."

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I think it has great potential. We saw Eric Idle in a live show several years ago, and he was hilarious.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I haven't decided if this is awesome or not. Someone tell Peghey.

British comedy veterans Monty Python are set to reunite for a new show in their first major collaboration in 30 years, member Terry Jones revealed on Tuesday.

"We're getting together and putting on a show -- it's real," Jones told the BBC.

"I'm quite excited about it. I hope it makes us a lot of money. I hope to be able to pay off my mortgage!"

The BBC reported that the new collaboration -- the first major project since the 1983 film "Monty Python's The Meaning Of Life" -- would come in the form of a theatre show.

Surviving Pythons John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Michael Palin and Jones -- who are all in their seventies -- are set to formally announce the new project at a press conference in London on Thursday.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
p.s. We'll actually be going through Ybor City/ the Tampa area at the end of this week. If Z's there, I'll buy him a Pina Colada. Fins up!

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 2608   End
TOPIC: WTF