WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610771
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 2946   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep heard that from Trooper, he is up in your area this week.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17509 posts)
WTF: More snow tomorrow!

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(1069 posts)
OK this was plain ODD. I uploaded two pics, watched both bars go across to green/100%, then it flips over to the manage pics page...where it shows that Ihave one pic awaiting approval....Hmmm....I look, on the off-chance one was approved the moment I submitted it or somethign like that. Nope. Not there. {sigh} OK resubmitted it. Two waiting....

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
I had to pull him out of the vent. Goofy cat .

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17509 posts)
He was cold, momma

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10674 posts)
WTF???

Sitting here on the computer while kids are getting ready for school, here this thumping and odd noises coming from under the house. Pretty soon at one of the vents was our barn cat we rescued as a kitten last year (he comes in the house sometimes) in the vent. Which means he either tore a hole in the duct work or found one that was already there and climbed up into the system.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17509 posts)
Ameri-Asian: Betty White is spot on!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2509 posts)
BLT2, your comment about balls reminded me of something I read that was attributed to Betty White.

"Why do people say 'Grow some Balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a vagina! Those things take a pounding!"

Holt MI

Username hidden
(71 posts)
At first I thought SED meant the C-word, but the I realized what was meant. I guess I need to brush up on my bigotry. Here's a universal truth, anytime someone resorts to name calling or generalizations in a discussion (argument), it's a very clear sign they have run out of facts ( or what they believe to be facts) to support their side. If you can't attack their position, attack them personally seems to be their MO. On the topic of beeping out...

Since, iOS 7 I have been listening to iTunes Radio. Listening to the Classic Rock station, I noticed that the lyrics have changed to what was heard on OTA (over the air) radio. For instance, in Dire Straits song "Money For Nothing", the word FAGGOT is used and in Steve Miller's "Jet Airliner" instead of "funky kicks" they said "funky shit". It seems that the only sing I recall that received air play with "bad" words in it. Was The Who's "Who Are You" which contained the phrase "who the fuck are you" 3 times. Personally, I think the censors should be censored.

Holt MI

Username hidden
(71 posts)
Sometimes I'll spell it out, other times I don't. Don't know why.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... More 
Start   771 to 780 of 2946   End
TOPIC: WTF