WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610761
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 3580   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I'm guessing one of the two was a mistake - they either didn't mean to open their private pics, or didn't mean to send the "No thanks".

Either way - we'll let it be.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
Good point. This will definitely help take the edge off the normal days BS.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
You know. The thing about getting into this is you see enough pointless crap that the vanilla drama seems to just slide by now.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2762 posts)
VABEACH - that does seem counter-intuitive..."we have zero interest in you but please enjoy our private stash of pics...". Seems somewhat of a tease.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
So... saw a profile which I thought was interesting, so I wrote to them. I'd say I send a "see if they might be interested" email perhaps once a month at this point.

We got the standard "No thanks" response. Within a few minutes of me sending it. OK. No biggie.

But - they opened their private pics for us anyway.

Why? "Here's what we look like so you can avoid us if you see us"?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
Hmm, poor guy..

http :// i.imgur. com/xycPKgX.jpg

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I guess the saying "you can't make this shit up" holds true.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1371 posts)
Another funny one... apropos names....

Since April 14th, Ottawa (Ontario) Police had been receiving reports of a balding white male exposing himself at Mooney’s Bay Park, a Rideau River park just north of the Ottawa International Airport.

On Tuesday at around 9 a.m., police were again alerted by reports of the man exposing his genitalia to strangers along a park pathway.

Officers in the area were dispatched to the park, where they arrested Donald Popadick, 62. The arresting officer was Ottawa Police Sgt. Iain Pidcock.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
Dan Greding, working on contract with the city of Santa Barbara, Calif., was busy at work one February day installing signs on street lamps warning that only “75 Minute Parking” was permitted. On one block, three signs were called for, but the last one required Greding to drill into concrete, insert screws, and wait for the concrete to dry--which apparently took more than 75 minutes, and a passing police officer ticketed his truck. Greding’s appeal of the citation was denied.

"I didn't know what to say. I was dumbfounded," said Greding. "I said 'but I 'm putting these signs up' and he (the officer) says, 'then you should know you can't park here more than 75 minutes.' I said, 'well I haven't put the sign up yet, so you can't write me a ticket' and he said 'yea but the signs down there say - this block - so you're in violation."

Greding said he had the sign installed moments later.

"I guess my crime was not installing the signs in under 75 minutes," he said.

When the ticket was written, Greding said the concrete had just finished drying and the pole was in place. All he had to do was tighten the screws.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
Lou, feel free to call if you need a pressure valve

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10727 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... More 
Start   761 to 770 of 3580   End
TOPIC: WTF