Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ... 734  Next »
761 to 770 of 7337
User Details are only visible to members.
"African American Republican "

Interesting definition of what you consider an idiot there Current.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5758 posts)
"Carson's speech was about America being the land of opportunity for everyone no matter how bad of shape you where in when you got here"

Ah. I see. So assuming you survived being shackled and stacked like cord wood for six weeks with other "immigrants" shitting and pissing on you, you would have the opportunity" to be auctioned to the highest bidder. You might even be able to start a family...with the spouse the master chose for you. Of course if your spouse was an attractive woman the master would probably want to fuck her when he pleased. But hey, that brings the opportunity for more kids to raise, right? Until the master got drunk and lost a card game and had to sell your kids to raise cash of course.

Ben Carson is a fucking idiot. But then he's a African American Republican and a member of the Trump cabinet so I guess that triply redundant.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2170 posts)
"Did you mean to say 'Aside from native Americans and black people, we're all immigrants'? "

Interestingly, these were the two groups that the Constitution excluded from representation by our illustrious electoral college

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2170 posts)
Carson's speech was about America being the land of opportunity for everyone no matter how bad of shape you where in when you got here.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6570 posts)
...I couldn't read the whole thing but sounds like the pussy has flesh wound.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
If anyone bothered to listen to Carson whole speech what he said make perfect sense. the left wing media took one line of a speech and blew the whole thing out of context for liberals to scream about.

FYI Obama said a couple of times the same thing that slaves where immigrants..where was the screaming liberals and their media?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6570 posts)
"Django style! Lol."

..adds to the enjoyment doesn't it. I think even a flesh wound would have these pussies thinking differently.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"I say we shoot 'em."

----------------

Django style! Lol.

Ironic since I'm looking at the movie 'The Equalizer". If we all could do what Jamie Fox and Denzel have dramatized. Lol

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12407 posts)
"It wouldn't surprise me if it were 1 or 2 of the posters around here."

I say we shoot 'em.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
"Yep! . worse yet there will be more than person that will believe it."

----------------------

Absolutely. I'd bet some believe that now. It wouldn't surprise me if it were 1 or 2 of the posters around here.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12407 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ... 734  Next »
761 to 770 of 7337
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.