Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ... 575  Next »
761 to 770 of 5749
User Details are only visible to members.
@aVA: Another case of modern day parenting. The mothers should have been arrested and the child sent for mental health evaluation.

In the case of the kids on Long Island, New York, in the Sexting case, I think this an overreach. Suspend those who sent the original text, yes, but to take it further and punish the recipients and even consider them being registered sex offenders is way too much. It is a childish prank of modern day technology what do you think they're doing with these expensive SmartPhones? This country always overdoes shit. WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
An eight-year-old boy has been charged with murder after he allegedly beat a one-year-old girl while their moms were out clubbing together, authorities said.

The boy, whose identity is being withheld by police, “viciously attacked the one-year-old because the one-year-old would not stop crying,” a Birmingham, Alabama police spokesman said in a statement.

He then reportedly put the little girl, identified as Kelci Lewis, back in her crib, where her mother, Katerra Lewis, found her the next day, police said. The boy is the youngest person in recent memory in Jefferson County to be charged with murder, Edwards said.

Lewis allegedly left her daughter with at least five other children, ages two, four, six, seven and eight, on October 11 while she and the suspect’s mother went out from 11:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. Lewis discovered little Kelci in her crib at 10:45 a.m. the next day and called police, Edwards said. Emergency responders rushed to the home but the baby, who turned one in May, was pronounced dead at 11:07 a.m. She died from blunt force trauma to the head and internal injuries, Edwards said.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
smooth, r&s, fun

Thanks, It's....it's just hard to put into words. One day at a time is all we can do.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(18571 posts)
HFT, you wrote "i called the gym to see if they were turned in"... Chances are she was going to look in the lost and found collection box that just might have had more than one case for glasses. It is unlikely the employee would be told where each item was found since that detail doesn't really matter. Even if you really had lost your case, it is possible it could have been moved, kicked, whatever, and discovered in a different location. Getting a description would make it easier for a reasonable person to locate the "lost" item among the bikes. She sounds like a perfectly reasonable and efficient employee from what you've described.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11173 posts)
Scandle, how many eyeglass cases are there in a motorcycle parking area on the ground????? Tell me how many have you scene in the last 25 years. If you see ONE, it is the lost one. The young lady is an example of the stupid people.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Perf, that is dreadful news. I can't even begin to fathom.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12817 posts)
Bear in mind to whom you are talking...

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Eyeglass cases come in many colors and designs. Doesn't seem like a stupid question to me at all, HFT.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11173 posts)
This is the WTF of WTF's. Rode my Harley to the gym today, When I got home I thought I lost my glasses in the case in the parking lot reserved for Motorcycles. i called the gym to see if they were turned in or could they look at the motorcycle parking area. When I spoke to the girl there and told her I may have dropped my eyeglass case with my glasses in it. Her question to me was: "can you describe it and what is your name". Is that the stupids question ever, welcome to 21st century america. I had me glasses in my tour pack, hiding

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Per, so sorry to hear about your sister's diagnosis. Wishing you all strength.

~r&S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3714 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  ... 575  Next »
761 to 770 of 5749
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.