WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 3419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Possibly...probably, but I believe the last thing he'll want is any additional limelight.

Could make for some great popcorn & couch time though. Greta would be all over it. We haven't had a splashy tv trial since Zimmerman.

BT

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
I agree bridgetender. And yes I agree that you nailed it. One small difference in the situations. This racist didn't make a public statement, he was talking on the phone with his girl friend. Also he made no hateful remarks, all he did was express his personal preference. I believe he has grounds for a wopper of a law suit against the girl friend and her accomplice and the news media that made his conversation public and probably against the NBA. The lesson here is be careful of things you say when you don't know who is on the other end. If you have something controveral to tell someone, do it face to face and be sure the other person is not recording it

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
BT. Nailed it.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
PAWGS....Didn't know that either. Old dog learnin' new tricks, or new acronyms anyway.

@Bill - Your comment about the patriot reminded me of what happened with Hank Williams Jr and MNF a few years back. Hank made some comments and based on those, Monday Night Football fired him. My friends on FB were up in arms. One, even mentioned freedom of speech and the protections that provides. I may be mistaken, but I think your patriot post was meant along those lines. Unfortunately, FOS only keeps the secret police from carting you off in the middle of the night. It doesn't protect you from being fired because the company you work for, or partner with, sees potential financial damage from your words or actions. When I offered this explanation, one FB friend called me a corporate sell-out. The NFL, NBA, or any corporate entity for that matter, exists to make money. Period. They have specific rules in place, ethics, behavior, etc., that are there to protect this goal. Violate them and you're out. It has nothing to do with Freedom Of Speech. After they've canned you, you're well within your rights to continue to blog, organize a rally or parade for your cause, or stand on any street corner and spout your thoughts, mainstream or not. The secret police won't spirit you off. Men and women have died, and will continue to die to protect that right. They're the patriots.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
Yeah, I know.

My BIL lives in Pittsburgh. ..

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
T'anks California. Thangs don't get to us'ns out here in the sticks very fastly.

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I had to look it up, too...

Phat Ass White Girl

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
On a completely different subject; perhaps I'm becoming totally out of touch with the nuances of the lifestyle recently, but just within the last week I've seen a number of references to "PAWGS". Would someone please inform this hopelessly bewildered dunce what that stands for?

Williamsport PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Bill, my apologies dear. I knew what you meant but couldn't resist a lighthearted answer. Seriously though, we are losing a lot of freedoms in exchange of people's "rights" and it's a shame. It took s lot of wrong turns to get here, but a direct route to get back on track might be too painful for most.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10709 posts)
Kibbles, Next time you are talking on the phone or e mailing your most private personal views. You may expect a reasonable amount of privatcy but your friend makes your personal thoughts public. Next, some special interest group jumps all over you causing you personal and financial harm and no one will defend you because it is so much easier to line up with the loud minority than to stand up for some ones rights. You may wish that patriot wasn't dead!

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(497 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 3419   End
TOPIC: WTF