WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610751
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
[I'm a little skeptical of this story, but here it is]

A group of coal miners from the western province of Xinjiang, China had an unbelievable surprise when the gallery they were excavating opened up on a section of an old mine, that was abandoned 17 years ago after an earthquake that caused some large sections of the tunnels to collapse. While they were exploring the galleries, they stumbled upon Cheung Wai, a 59-year old survivor from the 1997 accident, obviously in a rather bad shape. He was immediately taken to the hospital where a complete evaluation of his physical and mental states will be done over the next weeks.

The poor man had remained trapped underground with the bodies of 78 of his dead coworkers, after an earthquake of a magnitude of 7.8 hit the region and caused the wooden support structure of the mine to crumble and collapse. Somehow lucky in his misfortune, Mr. Cheung was saved by the fact that some ventilation duct still connected his underground prison to the surface, allowing him access to air that was sufficiently pure to keep him alive.

He managed to survive thanks to an emergency stash of rice and water, stored in an underground depot, conceived especially for this kind of case. The man complemented his diet by catching and eating the countless rats in the mine, as well as collecting large quantities of some sort of phosphorescent moss, which constituted his only source of vitamins. Even though he was suffering from great physical and mental stress, he managed to give proper burials to all of his comrades, spending almost a year doing so.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
Well I ain't gonna calculate it, but we've had a bunch of events like that.

- A coworker here in Virginia lived across the street from me when I was a kid in Canada.

- Our daughter's best friend here in Virginia lived less than a mile away from us in Ottawa.

- A girl I worked with in a building center 20 years ago was just standing at a bus stop in New York.

My Dad had the best one - in 1967 he and my mother went to Montreal for the world's fair (Expo 67). They were eating at a restaurant and he thought he recognized the voice behind him. It was his brother, who lived in Milwaukee and also came to Montreal for the Expo. Neither knew the other was going. Over 50 million people visited Expo 67 , yet he was back to back with his brother by pure accident.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
I was getting off the Metro in Paris France once and and ran into a guy I knew from college. Talk about wtf. We stood there for a second then busted out laughing. What are the odds? One of you really smart ones here tell me that. lol

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2640 posts)
So my brother is sitting at a bar in Niagara Falls and is shooting the bull with the guy next to him. After a bunch of beers and a couple of hours he decides he's going to add him on Facebook. My brother tells him his name. The guy says "What? Do you know (my name)?"

The guy at the bar is Mrs. VA's cousin, visiting from Tennessee.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
""Operation American Spring"

Yep, just lately someone in the Political forum referred to that and expressed his hope it would be successful.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Carol Channing?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
Unrelated WTF...

While my cat has always had bouts of making howling noises in the night, lately she's added one to her repertoire which sounds remarkably like the word "Hello". I thought I was imagining things when I heard it over and over again a few weeks ago, but Mrs. VA heard it too.

It's unpredictable but she's been doing it on occasion lately. Freakin' senile old cat.

{cue the "old pussy" jokes}

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
en.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Opinion_polls_about_9/11_conspiracy_theories

Read it and weep.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
Part of one of his posts:

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President and Vice President of the United States. The U.S. Senate will take action to elect a new majority and minority leader.

As required, the U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections or U.S. States will appoint replacements for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Dr. Ben Carson, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President.

Ironic how he wants to protect the Constitution by putting in place unelected officials to have total control of the US government. Might as well just crown a King while we're at it..

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Chemtrails..... 9/11 Truthers.. Sandy Hook Truthers... the nutball at a party who told me that almost all cancer was caused by a genetically engineered fungus as part of a UN plot to kill us all... people who still believe you can run a car on water, etc.

What the hell....?!?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19866 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... More 
Start   751 to 760 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF