WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610741
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
VA: I have mad love for Dr. Oz but sometimes he can be a bit over the top and also recommend things that can be deadly to people which is why I always GOOGLE herbs and other things he recommends. I haven't been watching him too much this week.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
"The boys wanted to see what would happen to the teacher, and it was the 9-year-old who procured the rat poison."

Science Fair project.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I hate when that happens.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
The stupidest article... Dr. Oz has become such a quack. I'm not saying this never happened to anyone, but... the "triangle of death"?!?!? Being a little dramatic there, ain't ya?

------------------

Put the tweezers down! That's the message from Dr. Mehmet Oz, who said you better think twice before pulling out that nose hair or popping that pimple in the "triangle of death"-an area on the face around the nose and upper lip.

"You pick in that area, that triangle of death, you have a risk of that infection transcending the skin and going up to your brain," said the host of "The Dr. Oz Show," who offered all kinds healthy living advice in an extensive interview Tuesday on CNBC's " Squawk Box ."

As for that nose hair, he said: "You pull that hair out ... there's a little blood that leaks out from the follicle that got disrupted." Bacteria can then get in there, breed infection, which can travel to your brain and cause cavernous sinus thrombosis.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19805 posts)
The underworld orphans of Romania's capital. Sad that the one girls been on drugs and living in a sewer drain since she was 11.

NSFW

http ://www .channel4 . com/news/romania-tunnels-bucharest-orphans-photo

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Not much, just a python swallowing a wallaby whole!

http: //i.imgur. com/dst4KN7.jpg

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
"Gullible, I am."

Most modern dictionaries no longer list that word as it is construed as being too negative and hurtful. "Skeptically challenged" is now the preferred term.

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
YEARS ago - a single female told us that she swiped a (public) pic of the Mrs. in her black leather corset and kept it because she loves it so much.

We saw her for the first time in a long time on Saturday. I didn't ask her about it - she volunteered it - she still has the picture, and regularly - and almost exclusively - masturbates to it.

Um... OK.. creepy lady.... while I'm glad people liked the pic, the idea that she's been nearly exclusively masturbating to a picture of Mrs. VA for the last 7 years is a little disturbing.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19805 posts)
Two kids, ages 9 and 12, attend PS 315 in Brooklyn and were arrested after a parent of another student called the school to say her child witnessed a student putting something in a teacher's water bottle. It turned out to be rat poison. The teacher is recovering.

The boys wanted to see what would happen to the teacher, and it was the 9-year-old who procured the rat poison.

WTF to both the fact that the kids would put rat poison in their teacher's drink, AND - someone keeps rat poison where a child could get it??!?!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19805 posts)
I've been punk'd. That site is a satirical one. I didn't know it was, and the story's been spreading all over.

Gullible, I am.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19805 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... More 
Start   741 to 750 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF