Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ... 736  Next »
741 to 750 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
#s 2 and 3 never even occurred to me.

You need to chill the fuck out.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
Current you really have no idea what you are talking about which is typical for a liberal. Acupuncture works really well for soft tissue injury and done right will heal that muscle pull by around 90% after the first treatment.

The way it works is by interrupting the nerve sending a signal to the area of the muscle pull, your body reacts as if a major injury has happened. Your brain then releases all of the healing hormones that it can and that heals the muscle pull at a much faster rate then any meds.

i never believed until the Mrs starting pulling her lower back dancing in the local ballet. All the dancers use Acupuncture for back pulls. She was in pain and had Acupuncture done. it worked within a day she was 90% healed.

She kept pulling that back muscle every six months or so and used acupuncture to heal until she finally admitted that she was getting to old to dance around on point.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7555 posts)
Current the Mexican and the Black person who voted for Trump did so because you liberals are so racists that you identify everyone by their race and sex.

That Mexican and Black person like the rest of us are sick of racial politics. They just want to be Americans, we all just want to be Americans. You liberal need to stop identifying everyone by race and sex.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7555 posts)
"'my mother, a physician, returned from China in the late 1970s with pictures of a woman undergoing surgery for removal of a large (think grapefruit size) abdominal tumor with no more anesthesia than acupuncture administered as sort of epidural.'

I don't believe that for one second."

I'm not going to give you the response that came to mind in lieu of letting you explain that comment. Three possibilities here from my perspective:

1. My mother was faked out by her Chinese colleagues (academic physicians) who were secretly using anesthetic drugs, or were themselves duped. 2. I'm a liar (in which case you know what I think) 3. My mother was a liar (in which case you can add the horse you rode in on).

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2280 posts)
I have a cool video of Mrs. TBR getting a pie in the face.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22842 posts)
Just don't put a creampie in my face.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
"@Fun A pie in the face okay with you?"

Would it be a shoo fly pie? Or maybe an apple pan dowdy? The kind that make my hips rise up, and my pecker say "howdy."

(Apologies to Dinah Shore).

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
Yes, yes you have

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2593 posts)
"Oh no- not another pie discussion."

Party pooper.

p.s., Have I mentioned that I like pie?

D Lo MS
Username hidden
(14144 posts)
"Acupuncture is widely documented as effective in good studies"

Systematic reviews of high-quality rigorous studies do not support your conclusion.

"my mother, a physician, returned from China in the late 1970s with pictures of a woman undergoing surgery for removal of a large (think grapefruit size) abdominal tumor with no more anesthesia than acupuncture administered as sort of epidural."

I don't believe that for one second.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28838 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ... 736  Next »
741 to 750 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.