Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ... 733  Next »
731 to 740 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with you VA. There are people that you should be able to trust.

A doctor and his wife invited us to their home to watch the Superbowl one year. It turned into a sales pitch for magnetic bracelets to counteract electronic pollution from cell phones. For proof, they showed how easily you could be put off balance when you were holding a cell phone up to your ear. Sure enough, with a cell phone in your hand it was easier to be thrown off balance. I exchanged the cell phone with a ballet slipper for some kind of control. Once again, it was harder to balance. My husband thought that I was very rude to challenge what they said when they had been such lovely hosts.

It's unfortunate when doctor's give baseless medical advice because of tradition rather than fact but heinous when it is merely for profit. I see that as theft.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1173 posts)
But some of these are prestigious medical facilities and university hospitals. People trust them. They do not expect them to sell you pills to realign your messed up qi, using the defense that it's what customers want rather than good medicine. What utter horseshit.

I feel so alone at times like this....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
This country is full of charlatans and quacks.

And few are ashamed of themselves...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22242 posts)
Charlatans and quacks. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
They are giving the consumer what they want.

What have you got against capitalism...

;-)

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22242 posts)
This article. OMG. That this is going on and hospitals are willing to sell their souls this way to make a buck makes me fucking FURIOUS.

w ww.statnews.c om/2017/03/07/alternative-medicine-hospitals-promote/

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28583 posts)
WTF are people thinking or drinking? When you set a couples date with iteneraries, don't ask to include more couples. No, it's not okay.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(2741 posts)
"No...it just seems like a total non sequitur..."

What an enchanted moment.

I do love it so when such pretty colors are used to portray one's myopia.

I'm certain that African Americans everywhere would appreciate it greatly if you'd carve out a few more brushstrokes to educate them on what else they might do to avoid idiocy.

Eloquent.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5725 posts)
And speaking of non sequiturs...

HBO may have managed to anger more than 100,000 Game of Thrones fans today.  The network announced this morning that it would be revealing the premiere date for Game of Thrones’ seventh season during a Facebook Live stream at 2 p.m. ET today. At precisely that time, thousands of people tuned in, assuming it would be a quick announcement and hoping for a trailer. Instead, they were greeted with an interactive challenge. In order to get the premiere date, they would have to type the word “FIRE” into the comment section and hit enter. Doing so would cause a flame to appear on screen and melt the block of ice the premiere date was trapped in. Unfortunately, this went on for just under 20 minutes ... before HBO shut down the stream entirely, without showing any footage or making any announcements. To say fans were frustrated and left angered would not be doing the situation justice.

Full disclosure: I'm a GOT fan. But I still think this is hysterical.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2116 posts)
"Whoa Currentrider...did you intend that as a racist comment, or is that just how it appears? "

No...it just seems like a total non sequitur based on the overt racism and antipathy of the Repubican leadership toward African Americans. Unless the person involved is a shameless sycophant and political opportunist......wait.....never mind.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2116 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ... 733  Next »
731 to 740 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.