Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ... 708  Next »
731 to 740 of 7077
User Details are only visible to members.
Or some giant swinger database that we could sort and filter and specifically those qualities we are looking for down to the granular level.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
As usual, in the United States, the only giant databases are ones from which people can make money.

So there is a giant FaceBook databases for marketers. And a giant credit database, from which people can make interest.

But there is no giant healthcare database to make patient care easier. And there is no giant education database to understand how students are progressing through the curricula.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21661 posts)
Kibbles, I totally understand your frustration. It was somthjngvheard all to often by medical professionals. I think most would welcome a nefarious large database of all information.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
The amount of paperwork I am responsible didn't magically grow by any tremendous amount one day when the ACA took effect. Rather, it has grown over decades as necessity to CYA via documentation and consents has arisen via lawsuits, etc. Considering we utilize two different computer programs in my care area and after over a decade, the two have progressed from not communicating with each other at all to barely communicating with each other on a very marginal level, and many of our doctors office records are available to us electronically, but there's a wide variety of programs utilized, none of which communicate with our two programs, much less each other...yet someone seems to have this fantasy that there's some nefarious central database where someone is stockpiling all our information for whatever purpose. As to HIPAA, I can attest to the fact that it is still the law of the land and there is a penalty for breaking it. {I'm not sure why the current regime would desire to eliminate it, conisdering it protects privacy}

Anyway, just a few thoughts...

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12115 posts)
I know by now we are all accustomed to stories of teachers diddling their underage, students, but.... this isn't a teacher...

Jaimie Ayer, 40, of Bradenton, FL has been charged after her 16-year old daughter discovered her having sex with 5 underage boys (3x 16 and 2x 17) at a party her daughter hosted.

Ms. Ayer appeared very intoxicated when deputies arrived (4 weeks later). She provided large amounts of alcohol for the party.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27967 posts)
I will not post anything political here.

Or I'll try not to...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21661 posts)
Now that the new potus has been sworn in, can we please confine all political posts to the POLITICS forum?

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
You know what was really bad its when the liberals would hammer big iron spikes into redwood trees that where going to get cut down. When a chain saw hit that spike it would make the chain saw kick back into the person who was holding it. So many innocent people lost limbs So many people lost their income and lost their houses. N Cal was paradise until the liberals showed up.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5116 posts)
Now that the new potus has been sworn in, can we please confine all political posts to the POLITICS forum?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5451 posts)
. ncalcouple,, that is why I hope California, Oregon and Washington secede together. ISIS can invade them. After ISIS get done with the Liberals, President Trump can, "bomb the shit out of ISIS" and then we take them back all cleaned up.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ... 708  Next »
731 to 740 of 7077
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.