Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 530  Next »
721 to 730 of 5300
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF = Apparently, telling someone your goals, makes them LESS likely to happen.

ted DOT com/talks/derek_sivers_keep_your_goals_to_yourself?language=en#t-41955

Next time my goal is to have HOT sex, guess I'll have to tell ya'll AFTER the fact LMSAO

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
mrs U, i'll fly a birdie when i get home. ideally you'd need a couple bottles of blueberry wine too for the "base" (so happens a local joisey winery makes it...)

recipe is very simple. best when the fruit has approx 24 hours to "soak" in the wine.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
Are they low bush? Reaching too high for berries can wrench your neck and jack up your shoulders.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Nope, BT, but you are welcome to drive by my Jax house and "pick" the blueberries.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4811 posts)
Let me know if you need any help milking them.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
Blueberry Sangria? Please share the recipe I'm expecting a nice crop of blueberries soon.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(4811 posts)
KJ, how about some homemade blueberry sangria? i can put it up the 9th so all the flavors are at their max--all we'd need is ice, glasses, and a place to get silly. ;-)~

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(8989 posts)
ATGB kiss & tell, me, never !! However, when we meet in July (the 10th, right) pour me a glass of wine or two and I just might sing like a jail bird snitch.

Clemmons NC
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Not enough, ATGB. Clearly, not enough ;-)

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
KJ... FIRST, why aren't we all getting some details about your vaca?? The 'juicy' ones, I mean. LOL. Seriously, it seems you had a FABULOUS time, and I'm simply delighted for you and the lucky fellow.

You're right, of course about giving BT a chance. I've read some pretty impressive things about him here on the fora. (Hmmm... I wonder how much he pays those folks to do his PR?)

Canton NC
Username hidden
(133 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ... 530  Next »
721 to 730 of 5300
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.