WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Toomuch: It is too much! I posted my own Hot Date....WTF? It can't be worse...LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Sounds like a straight run of the usual BS to me BLT. :)

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1800 posts)
I wasted way too much time with a couple who seemed to think I should make all these promises w/o having met them only to tell me they invited another guy to the would-be mix. I deaded it....WTF

I go a party which I've already posted about.....WTF

I had a date about two weeks ago which for nothing other than the person being cool, was a waste of time. Perhaps he thought the same thing...WTF

OK, is it me?......WTF?

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2528 posts)
Narcissism is the pursuit of gratification from vanity, or egotistic admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, that derive from arrogant pride. The term originated in Greek mythology with Narcissus, who fell in love with his own image reflected in a pool of water.

My guess is that's why

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3347 posts)
There is nothing funnier then a nerd transition, to a cool kid. They become bullies. Why is still not totally understood.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3347 posts)
.... and here we thought that the whole "Y2K" thing was over....

The Selective Service System mistakenly sent notices to more than 14,000 Pennsylvania men born between 1893 and 1897, ordering them to register for the nation's military draft and warning that failure to do so is "punishable by a fine and imprisonment."

The agency realized the error when it began receiving calls from bewildered relatives last week.

Chuck Huey, 73, of Kingston, said he got a notice addressed to his late grandfather Bert Huey, a World War I veteran who was born in 1894 and died in 1995 at age 100.

"I said, 'Geez, what the hell is this about?' It said he was subject to heavy fines and imprisonment if he didn't sign up for the draft board," he said. "We were just totally dumbfounded."

Huey said he tried calling the Selective Service but couldn't get a live person on the line. That frustrated him even more because he wanted to make sure the agency knew there had been a mistake.

"You just never know. You don't want to mess around with the federal government," he said.

The glitch, it turns out, originated with the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation during a transfer of nearly 400,000 records to the Selective Service. A clerk working with the state's database failed to select the century, producing records for males born between 1993 and 1997 — and for those born a century earlier, PennDOT spokeswoman Jan McKnight said Thursday.

"We made a mistake, a quite serious selection error," McNight said.

The Selective Service didn't initially catch it because the state used a two-digit code to indicate year of birth, spokesman Pat Schuback said. The federal agency identified 27,218 records of men born in the 1800s, began mailing notices to them on June 30, and began receiving calls from family members on July 3. By that time, it had sent 14,250 notices in error.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18813 posts)
As rdy2 said somehow someone needs to get her to some kind of help. She will stay in the self pity mode until people stop playing her game and say whatever. As we know it gets be a real downer dealing with them. In our case we just answering their calls and after a while when every body started avoiding them they started changing because no one paid attention to them anymore. Kind of tough love.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
Her daughters are fed up and no longer want anything to do with her, because spending time with her is nothing but fighting. She's gained a lot of weight and is basically not taking care of herself at all. Oh and twice in the last year she's done the fake "pay attention to me" suicide attempts. The kind where you take a few pills and then call people to tell them you did it. Sorry about my cynicism for people who do that but anyone who calls me with one of those, I'm not going to get them. I'll just call 911 to their house.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18813 posts)
It's a sad fact that someone can't be helped until they are ready to be helped. Any type of advice, help or even intervention will fall on deaf ears until the person is ready. We dealt with something like this this for over 5 years before the person was ready to move on. All you can do is to be there and listen as that is all that they want. Someone to listen and agree with them even if its not true. VA hope that your friend gets her head on straight soon and moves on with her life and starts looking for the good things that life has to offer. If its the idea that her ex is getting married tell that that chapter of her life is over to turn the page and move on to a new better chapter in her book of life.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(83 posts)
VA Perhaps, you could direct her to some medical professionals who have experience to help her cope with her depression. By walking away from her you loose the chance to help her. Maybe it's her way of reaching out for help.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1139 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF