Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 651  Next »
72 to 81 of 6501
User Details are only visible to members.
creepy...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2958 posts)
So I'm googling something for work. A medical code description. My googling takes me to a website called find-a-code.

Within 30 seconds of clicking on the site - and entering NOTHING about my name email or anything else - I get an email from them:

Dear (name)

Welcome to Find-A-Code!

To get started, you may want to:

(etc)

I'm a little freaked out by this, and then my cell phone rings. It's a rep from find-a-code, asking if I need help from anything. I probably had a look on my face like I'd seen a ghost.

I go tell Mrs. VA about this bizarre experience. Holy crap - just clicking on a website now means they can somehow get this information and call you???

"No." she says "I signed you up for their service a few minutes ago."

It was simply a wild coincidence that I happened upon that site at the same moment she signed me up for it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26881 posts)
If I recall, he was reportedly quoted on the subject as saying:

"The poor are always with us"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1597 posts)
Shit, he should have done 700000 withdrawals at $100 and he might have gotten away... lol

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1600 posts)
$7 BILLION?

Go big or go home, I guess.

Or go to prison....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26881 posts)
Jesus may be a savior, but he’s a terrible alibi.

A Florida man accused of making $7 billion in fraudulent wire transfers told the court he stole the money because Jesus wanted him to be wealthy.

Authorities arrested John Michael Haskew, of Lakeland, in mid-December after he allegedly set up the wire transfers on Dec. 9 and 10 from what the criminal complaint described as “a large, nationally renowned financial institution.”

Haskew, who was unemployed, needed to pay off a debt to the federal government, prosecutors said.

His alleged scheme was to provide a bank routing number that wasn’t his, according to NBC Miami.

Haskew used that routing number to make more than 70 transactions worth more than $7 billion.

According to the complaint, Haskew told agents he was “self-taught on the banking industry,” including how to make the fraudulent wire transfers.

Haskew allegedly told investigators that he believed he deserved the money, stating that “Jesus Christ created wealth for everyone,” according to WFTV.c om.

Investigators said Haskew told them he believed his wire transfer scheme would allow him to “obtain the wealth that Jesus Christ created for him and that belonged to him,” the complaint said.

Jesus was unavailable for comment on this matter.

As part of a plea deal, Haskew pleaded guilty on Thursday to one count of making a false statement to the federal government, according to NBC Miami.

No, the false statement wasn’t the one where he said Jesus told him to steal $9 million.

Haskew could serve up to five years in prison and be ordered to pay a $250,000 fine, according to the Associated Press.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21168 posts)
That's what I get for letting the SUV do me on the first date.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(736 posts)
Used to know a female bartender who could do a cartwheel with a full drink in her hand. Didn't spill a drop...

She always had panties on, though...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21168 posts)
Why has no one responded with this yet:

"I'd like to see Annie do a cartwheel in a dress with. I underwear in."

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1600 posts)
Here's a WTF. I'm doing some work on the SUV at the shop (we've got the room to pull it into the warehouse, and the beginning of the month is always slow). I started cursing because of a hose that just wouldn't come off. Started getting downright aggressive with yanking that hose......and it spooged me directly in the face.

The worst part? It was tranny fluid.

*insert tasteless transsexual joke here*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(736 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  12.1  ... 651  Next »
72 to 81 of 6501
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.