WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 3467   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ms DD: i wondered about that, or whether the strippers were just being flattering because i was one of the few women who'd "dressed" for the night; my date said it was because they were hitting on me (kinda clueless) which is another possible explanation.

could also be the spectacular breasteses. ;)

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2437 posts)
Do strippers get a commission for recruiting? The ladies at three clubs that we have been in have suggested that I get into the biz and told me that older women make the most money because older gentlemen have the most money to spend. I'm overweight and over 50 - not to mention clumsy. Hmmm. I wonder about this.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(263 posts)
forget the cameras. how do we apply for that secret service job you described? sounded pretty good as long as "blow job" day doesn't come around too often.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5240 posts)
Man jumps fence and makes it through the door of the White House (don't remember which entrance). What was the SS doing? Giving each other blow jobs or getting lap dancers from hookers, sleep, drunk, take your pick? Where are the cameras that the entire world has everywhere.....WTF...fire them!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3304 posts)
People who kill animals should be charged and tried just like people who kill other people. Perhaps then, there won't be so much cruelty to animals.

May such people die a slow and a very agonizing death.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
(Reuters) - A northern California man was in police custody on Friday after allegedly stealing his ex-girlfriend's pet dog, cooking it and feeding it to her, police said.

Ryan Watenpaugh, 34, of Palo Cedro was arrested on Thursday and charged with counts of domestic violence, false imprisonment, stalking and cruelty to animals, according to records from the Shasta County Jail.

Watenpaugh's ex-grilfriend, who was not named by authorities, called Redding Police Department on Tuesday and reported being stalked by Watenpaugh, police said in a statement.

She told law enforcement officials that their relationship was punctuated by bouts of domestic violence, but the two attempted to reconcile their problems last week over a meal that he cooked.

Following the meal, which contained meat, Watenpaugh sent her text messages asking how her dog tasted, police said. A few days later, he left a bag on her porch that contained two dog paws.

The victim's dog, a Pomeranian named Bear, had been missing since August after she fled the apartment to escape one of Watenpaugh's assaults, police said.

Police said they interviewed Watenpaugh and he admitted to menacing her and leaving the paws on her porch, but denied killing or cooking the animal.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
Ahhh Roswell. You never let us down.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
ROSWELL, N.M. (AP) — A driver who went missing after a one-car rollover in New Mexico says he later woke up in a field of donkeys.

KOAT-TV reports New Mexico State Police say the driver called 911 seven hours after investigators failed to find any victims from the crash in Roswell late Friday.

The driver, whose name has not been released, told 911 dispatchers that he was lost and found himself surrounded by the animals.

Authorities say the man claims he and a passenger were drinking the night before but didn't remember what happened next.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19884 posts)
still wondering where on earth VA finds all these truly WTF stories.

never understood & never will what drives a person to kill -- especially as in this case children.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2437 posts)
ww w. yourtango. co m/201085004/why-men-big-bellies-might-make-better-lovers#.VBtZj2CNtzZ. fac eboo k

Not quite a WTF, but entertaining.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5296 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 3467   End
TOPIC: WTF