WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 3571   End
User Details are only visible to members.
True.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
LOL you don't jump and reply to an email within a couple of hours so she flips out?

Look on the bright side - you won't be sticking your dick in crazy. At least, not this specific crazy. Who knows - if you banged her and didn't text her back by 6 am the next morning she might boil your dog, Fatal Attraction-style.

Bullet: Dodged.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20220 posts)
Thankfully, the humans in the house were fine. The pets, not so much. I'll never understand man's inhumanity to man.

On a lesser WTF note, I awoke this am to a nice email from a SF I've never met. It contained a complimentary joke about my dog, related to my profile tag line.

So, I responded, commenting that he's better than most humans, but he doesn't care, because he's a dog. I then stepped out to take my daughter to her last baseball game. Since I brought my IPad with me, I later popped on and read another email from her, but since I was indisposed, I didn't respond.

A few hours later, I received the following note from her:

"Apparently you arent the man your dog thinks you are. I am by no means Angelina Jolie but your playmates arent top of the line either! So think about that when a non perfect woman reaches out to be friendly."

I still can't quite understand how nothing more than a time lapse and silence could cause someone to both judge me, and take a pot shot at my friends?

So, in true BT fashion, I drafted a pleasant response, but unfortunately, I can't find her SLS handle when I search, nor can I find any evidence of her last two emails in my New/Opened/or Replied boxes. Other than the notifications with the email content that got bumped to my hotmail account, it's like they don't exist. Strange.

So, my dear, if you happen to be a forum lurker, I'd just like to thank you for again reinforcing my belief that my dog is better than most humans.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
Crap BT, I knew it was a teacher at your kids' school but didn't imagine it would actually be one of their teachers. Harsh stuff for a kid to have to deal with and just as harsh for the parent trying to usher them through such a nasty life lesson. Hope everyone comes out to the other end of this in peace.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Who knows if it has anything to do with their political positions per se. A lot of these stories end up being perpetrated by someone in their personal life. The anti-immigration Sheriff getting shot in his driveway - I forget where and when - became this big political topic until we eventually found out that it was the dude his wife was banging who did it.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20220 posts)
They must of done some thing really bad to deserve getting bombed

Beaver AR
Username hidden
(51 posts)
Must of been other Democrats....Republicans would have used guns.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Better this am. Hopefully, his school will do just that. They're usually pretty good about their communication.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8690 posts)
BT, sorry to hear it and glad the humans were unharmed physically. i am often shocked at what people do to each other.

hopefully the school will address what happened with constructive sessions for the children.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2866 posts)
He's not up yet, but should be soon. The worse part is that his classmates were talking and joking about it at school yesterday. Seems she's one tough-ass teacher. I Think that when we talked about it last night, the gravity hit home.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 3571   End
TOPIC: WTF