Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ... 555  Next »
711 to 720 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
i agree about the news only telling us what they want us to hear

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2634 posts)
You are so right that there are two sides to every story and until we get news editors that want to post the whole story not just what they believe or want the public to believe will we get the complete story. A majority of the public has become a herd of sheep that believe what ever they are told. We don't know if you have had to deal with the medical cost of cancer but I had to have two pet scans during my treatment and each one cost $6500.00 that is not to mention the cost the chemo. or daily radiation sessions. so you can see that cost adds up fast and in our case a life time benefit of $10,000 can be used up in a hurry. guess what we are trying to say is for the news people to treat us like adults and give us the whole story and not the slanted story that they post. In the AP story that we read there wasn't anything said about was found with him when he was arrested so $1300 cash and high end clothes mean that he must have robbed someone else to sell for the money. We aren't saying that he is an angel or anything but some people go off the deep end when their child can't get the medical treatment that they need because of the cost. Lets just get the whole story out not just one persons view point.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(227 posts)
there are 2 sides to every story 2forfun.

Authorities say items recovered from the vehicle Randolph was driving may not support his altruistic claim. Among items seized as evidence were a Gucci bag, high-end clothing items and a pair of shoes, all recently purchased, and $3,100.

seems he didn't rob the bank just for his daughter's medical bills

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2634 posts)
Just read about the man that was arrested for robbing a credit union in an attempt to help pay for his daughters cancer treatment after his medical insurance company drop her because of the high cost. WTF companies are more than happy to take you payments then drop you saying that your treatment is costing them too much. The man is in jail charged with armed robbery even though he was unarmed, bail is set at $500,000. WTF I have seen murders have lower bail. We went thru almost the same thing last year when our medical insurance drop my wife because she hard reached the $10,000 life time limit. That happened in Sept. but we didn't know about it until Jan. 4 months later and a $35,000 hospital bill that insurance refused to pay. Again WTF, as the tv ads say isn't that why you buy insurance. What type of medical treatment that requires a hospital stay Is under $10.00. Btw this was employment insurance not our private insurance. If we knew that she was reaching her lifetime limit we would have brought supplemental insurance coverage.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(227 posts)
I kid you not! While at pool supply store yesterday chatting with tech about proper hot tub chlorine level I happened to whine about not being able to use the tub due to fresh ink on my back. The nice lady asked if she could see it so I pulled up back of my t-shirt. After about 20 seconds I pulled shirt back down a man about my age marched over and informed me that I would NOT be going to heaven because of the images on my back!

After getting over the momentary WTF I resisted my inner evil to give this guy an earful and simply said I was sorry he felt that way.

Anyway, they tested my water and its fine so I must be doing something right, chemically speaking :)

~froggy, hellbound

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1489 posts)
I kid you not, I bought two pairs of booty shorts from Wal-Mart for the grand total of $3. I am wearing them in this new pic from yesterday's beach day.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
...after playing chicken, it sounds like meeting in person oughta be next.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9656 posts)
We still haven't met Fun4 Orlando, but I did play chicken with him on a beach road today.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24404 posts)
There's two seasons here : "summer" and "almost summer " i do short shorts MOST of the year, and don't know how to wear winter clothes anymore. @scandle, that was a finger swipe driven typo. He c wears skulls on his shirts and they never said boo about it

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
that's because you can pretty much wear them 12 months a year there as well. Although I personally do not do shorts in temps below 80, or if I'm going into a grocery store, mall, or eating establishment no matter how hot it is outside.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ... 555  Next »
711 to 720 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.