WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610711
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 2965   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's what I could never figure out- A SM is blue, and a SF is pink. I get that, but as a couple- a F is yellow and a M is green.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
well-stated for a green Gumby dude!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10674 posts)
All you white people look alike to me anyway. :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I guess white dread ain't "diverse" enough.....funny thing is, I don't ever recall being involved with any of the activities listed, so I hope nobody has a stereotypical idea of what "all" white people are about!

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10674 posts)
WTF do those people think diversity and equity means?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
We were just asked to do a campus climate survey at my university.

Mostly about the usual stuff, but there were an inordinate number of questions about gender and sexual orientation...

I chuckle when I think of some of my co-workers trying to figure out what "genderqueer" means...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17342 posts)
Ignorance comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. And, IMO, there is nothing more distasteful than an educated fool. This is very similar to all the KKK literature and flags that seem to be popping up around Florida according to recent news reports.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2512 posts)
South Puget Sound Community College (SPSCC) is located in Olympia, Washington. Amongst the many offices the college provides is the Diversity & Equity Center (DEC), which is described as place, “meant to be a safe, hate-free space for ALL students. It is a place where we can connect with our own communities while learning from other communities. It is a place dedicated to respectful learning, community building, and the appreciation of diversity.”

A planned DEC “happy hour” focusing on diversity, however, explicitly excluded white people. Included in the email was a sentence that read, “If you want to create space for white folks to meet and work on racism, white supremacy, and white privilege to better our campus community and yourselves, please feel free to do just that.”

After people began asking questions about the rather hostile tone of the email, the DEC’s program coordinator, Karama Blackhorn, said she would have worded the email differently. She rephrased it as “That space is not for white people. That space is for people of color.”

Thanks for clearing that up.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18757 posts)
Sad to think that no relative, neighbor or friend wouldn't check in on an elderly couple.

yes it is sad, especially when the one neighbor said they have known them for decades...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2012 posts)
"An elderly Alabama woman with Alzheimer's disease had been living with her dead husband's body for about a month before police discovered the tragic scene, the county coroner said Sunday.

Morgan County Coroner Jeff Chunn determined that Jessie Claude Kirby, 75, of Decatur died of from natural causes about four weeks ago.

Decatur police said they spotted the body Friday as they peered through a window at Kirby's home, where they had been sent to check on the welfare of Kirby and his wife, Doris, 78, at the request of relatives who hadn't heard from them for months, according to a police incident report.

Doris Kirby has Alzheimer's disease and was unable to comprehend that officers were trying to check on her, the report said. Police had to force their way into the house, where Jessie Kirby was lying in his bed.

Doris Kirby was described as in poor health and was being treated at Decatur Morgan Hospital.

Two dead dogs, who appeared to have starved, were also found.

Dean Hayes, a neighbor who has known the Kirbys for decades, said she had a bad feeling when she saw police arrive Friday.

"Police cars were up and down the road," Hayes told NBC station WAFF of Huntsville. "To think that all of us live right here, this close, and none of us knew anything about it." "

Sad to think that no relative, neighbor or friend wouldn't check in on an elderly couple. Just a daily or every few days telephone call to say hello...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 2965   End
TOPIC: WTF