Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 3698   End
User Details are only visible to members.
** copy and paste** If I see a pair of boobs that I like or a gorgeous FF physique, I'll compliment and let them know clearly that I wasn't hitting on them.

I call them retired pecks, my wife calls them man boobs or moobs for short.

"The FF :)

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3897 posts)
Rdy: Yes, it was in today's threads. I give a lot of thought before I write to anyone and sometimes I just write to give a compliment to the female usually, with no expectations. If I see a pair of boobs that I like or a gorgeous FF physique, I'll compliment and let them know clearly that I wasn't hitting on them. Now, if I want to hit on someone, I make that clear too.

I broke my own code the other day when I received a "Hi beautiful" from a really cute, young guy. He's new to the LS and I gave him a few pointers as how not to wind up in the SM asshole category. When I was done, I wrote, "is there now any reason for us to speak?" He said "yes," I called and the rest is history. To date, I have great expectations for him. Sometimes, when we know better, we do better....hopefully.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3978 posts)
I noticed a misspelled word and deleted to correct.....I don't like being disciplined by the spelling police;)

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
Abjectly Weird and WTF- is a good description for a variety of topics found in today's threads. Over in 3some forum you can read about "SM human toilet for $300" experience offered to a couple by a "loser" in their inbox. Next, over in the Fantasy Forum, a kinky chick in the "if you could fuck anybody" thread who would fuck her hot first cousin if she could.

Goofy emails from strangers that simply say HI are annoying, I might reply back "HI" and end the conversation there, but I won't be meeting them. If anybody wants to dangle BAIT in my direction with the hope of getting a real BITE, they need to dangle something better than a silly HI.

Mrs. Uriah

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3780 posts)
and the chorus shouts AMEN SISTER!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Mrs. Sav: Whew. I'm good then since I've complimented several profiles with zero expectation of ever meeting. Either the pic or the profile. But I make a point no response is expected and for them to have fun and be safe. There is no expectation.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Saying he "had to say hello" was just his intro. He then gave the standard "respectful single male here" speech.

Frank, if he read even the first paragraph of our big ass profile he'd already have an understanding.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
Sending a message simply to say hello is ridiculous and a complete waste of time. What is the expected response? "Hello" ?? An email is not a like an IM conversation. People do not want to play the back and forth with single sentences niceties. An initial email should be informative. Why are you writing to me? What common interests do we have? It should tell me about YOU and what you bring to the table. The only exception would be an email that is writing strictly as a compliment and expects no response .........any compliment given with the expectation of any kind of reply is no longer a compliment it is BAIT!

I agree with VA...stop wasting my time with your foolishness.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
BLT, you sure read some weird threads. Was it here on SLS? Gota be some sick people in the lifestyle.

VA, why did you have a negative reaction to someone sending you a message? Seemed to me it was an innocent first communication that could lead to a mutual understanding. You made it clear that if was a single male and I haven't read your profile for several reasons, so I can only say WTF

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1461 posts)
Va, Its MR. Abject Weirdo, by the way.

Some interesting posts today is right. Is it wrong that I wanna schtoop my cousin? Some single dood emails a couple asking for them to pee in his mouth for a fee? Shoot, I have friends who would do it for free.

Crazytown these forums are today.

BT

Sherborn MA
Username hidden
(8984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... More 
Start   711 to 720 of 3698   End
TOPIC: WTF