Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 725  Next »
71 to 80 of 7246
User Details are only visible to members.
Typical liberal, to stupid to do anything right..thank god. all he needed was a 30.06 with ten round clips and a 4x scope. with some practice he would have killed everyone he shot at.

Even my daughter when she was ten was a better shot. with a 22 rifle and iron sights she could hit a golf ball at 50 yards every time.

just another TV slave who believed that all he had to do was point and pull the trigger and everyone dies, just like he saw on TV all the time.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5499 posts)
Softballs don't kill people. Softball players kill people...

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
I think you misunderstand me.

The CNN host found it remarkable that a bullet fired from a gun on a softball field might manage to travel as far as the supporting building.

Even a well-hit softball travels that far....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
re: the stupid email from SLS Events yesterday...

Didn't think it could be worse, but I just got one.

This is the entirety of the message:

"WET T SHIRT"

---

OK.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
VA

Reportedly he gunman was using an AR 15. I agree but .223 rounds (and more so the equivalent NATO 5.56 mm rounds that most AR 15s can chamber) are light, have a relatively large amount of powder behind them, and can travel a fair distance. This is assuming it was the gunman's bullets and not the two cops who were shooting back that broke those windows.

The good news is that this clown somehow managed to fire a reported 50 rounds with a rifle without, as of this writing, killing anyone.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
Reporting on the shooting in Alexandria this morning, a CNN host noted that some bullets had hit windows of nearby buildings and concluded that this was "obviously a long range weapon, as it was able to strike nearby buildings".

Are there people who really think that only "long range weapons" can fire bullets more than a few hundred feet?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28384 posts)
"@Mag I tried the planting of something or other two years ago-"

All this master gardening talk really turns me on. But then, you had me at "thick roots"

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1960 posts)
Mix snail bait with peanut butter and make little balls and spread all over the area of the voles. Make sure that the snail bait says that its toxic to pets, some snail baits are not toxic anymore. Snap traps with same thing.

Moles will also eat this and die.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5499 posts)
Maybe their three year old got a hold of their phone...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21909 posts)
The full contents of a note I just received: strigoiridehd.

Umm. I don't think that we speak the same language.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(1130 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 725  Next »
71 to 80 of 7246
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.