Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 736  Next »
71 to 80 of 7351
User Details are only visible to members.
I think she said anywhere I wanna go and she's bringing KJ and nynj. Damn I'm good!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
BLM

You need to change your profile photo man. Even I've been able to read that one by now.

BTW where are you taking her for your date?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2219 posts)
"he timed me at only 9 seconds for a page."

I have no idea what speed is fast for reading..but I do know that I can't even look at pictures that fast.

NICE!!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
My husband and I have been together 35 years and he still doesn't realize that I'm a fast reader. He asked me to read something and so I did. I enjoyed it. It engaging and easy to read.

He asked why I wasn't reading it and just flipping through the pages. He even argued with me. He said that he timed me at only 9 seconds for a page.

I have no idea. I wasn't speed-reading.

I worked with a bitch who said that I needed to read the instructions before I started developing a plan after I'd read them three times (I was quickly reading for information rather than enjoyment that time) but I expect my own husband trust me and know that I can read.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1181 posts)
Kibble you sound like a midwife.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6937 posts)
Thanks... I'll never be able to eat tripe again!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13625 posts)
Holy crap Kibblenbits..just when I thought I had it rough

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Oh btw

I'm well aware that there are a great many articles advocating it, but all are conjecture, and no studies have actually shown any benefit.

I should point out that another evolutionary reason (which I didn't think of, but found upon reading) is to dispose of evidence of birth in order to not attract the attention of predators.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28739 posts)
There is absolutely no reason to do so.

Animals have evolved to do it because they are (typically) spending most of their lives with barely enough to eat, and when you have a few hundred calories of warm food that won't run away, after having performed a very metabolically expensive act of birthing, you need every calorie you can get, especially if you're a species without a male partner to help get food.

But it seriously offers no benefits over a cheeseburger. You'd probably rather eat that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28739 posts)
BTW, I don't really endorse frying and eating your placenta.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12303 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ... 736  Next »
71 to 80 of 7351
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.