Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 736  Next »
701 to 710 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
Blanda played until he was 48...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22835 posts)
After 5 Superbowl wins it should be about the money. To be his agent what an easy job..

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
lol..I think he can do it. Bastard should leave the NFL so others have a chance.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Wasn't sure where else to post this one. Tom Brady says he plans to play for six or possibly seven more seasons. He's 39 now so that would make him ...yeah, OK, right. Sure. Whatever.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2277 posts)
Lol. Ya never know these days, right?

But seriously, though these guys were of no interest to us, they did really appear to be legit at least.

I dunno...

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
It may be our multiple personality friend.

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(3060 posts)
Well, I stand corrected.

Out of curiosity, I just checked, and the thing is offline again.

WTF

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
That makes my latest one seem pretty tame. People emailed us, and blocked us immediately afterwards.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28837 posts)
I don't make a habit of posting about email we receive.

I just don't think it's a very flattering way to illustrate myself to others by seeming to take delight in the social awkwardness of others.

(The obvious exception being a couple of knuckleheads here who seem to crave it. Lol)

However...

We really had an honest to goodness WTF contact recently. The facts are these:

We received a somewhat routine one line, incomplete sentence email informing that the sender had opened pics for us. I looked briefly, and the 4 public pics of her could be seen as well as one (of six) private folder. This private folder had more pics of her and a couple of him.

Now, within an hour the permission to the private folder had been removed. It should be noted here that I had not opened their email, and we have had our WVM feature turned off for many months now.

Strange enough, but I had already decided to send one of our *quick reply*, with a polite no thanks, messages anyway, which I did.

Then, I get a reply to my *no thanks* which thanked me and asked if Lady and Tramp were our real names.

The stranger part is that now all the public pics had been deleted, the statistics for the male half had been removed, but the private folders remained.

I wrote back saying that Lady and Tramp were not our given names, and that while we were sharing, did their male really weigh zero lbs.

I never got a reply, but within an hour or so all of their pics had been deleted, and they had quite a few. I checked back the next day and by then, admin had temporarily taken the profile offline. It returned within another day.

The ultimate oddity here is that this profile was several years old with nearly 20 certs.

WTF

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5886 posts)
Judge Timothy Cissna ruled this afternoon that the phrase "insert fart smell here," will remain in special elections material to be distributed to Southern Humboldt [California] voters this spring. The phrase was written by Scotty McClure as a rebuttal to arguments in favor of Measure W, a parcel tax intended to fund the rebuilding of the Jerold Phelps Community Hospital in Garberville.

Representing the county elections office, Deputy County Counsel Joel Ellinwood said the county registrar of voters, Kelly Sanders, found the language inappropriate to be distributed to taxpayers with taxpayer money, and was asking the court to rule on whether or not the phrase could be deleted.

Ellinwood cited state elections code section 9380, which says a judge may issue a "peremptory writ of mandate or an injunction ... upon clear and convincing proof that the material in question is false, misleading, or inconsistent." Ellinwood then attempted to convince Cissna that the phrase "insert fart smell here" met that criteria.

When asked to defend his words, McClure resisted pressing on the toy "Fart Alarm" he had brought with him as a prop. He reiterated that he was tired of the taxes, and with the rhetoric around taxes and the election. Cissna gently redirected him several times as he began gesticulating toward the court and veering into the 2016 presidential elections.

"I formed an opinion. That is my rebuttal," said McClure. "I didn't swear, I didn't cut anybody down. They have to print this, no interpretation should be allowed by the elections department. I think I have a right to that opinion."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28837 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 736  Next »
701 to 710 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.