WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610701
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 3171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
SA,

Haven't there been a few other wrestlers who passed on the young side?

My old favorite, Bruno Sammartino is still kicking.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2168 posts)
I sure do. They should have put "See you in court" because that's where I understood they wound up.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
VABeach, regarding the blank "taking a break" profiles, remember when a certain person put "see you in church" in every single answer on their profile? hahaha.

Memories...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
WTF

WWE confirmed that The 2014 Hall of Fame inductee, The Ultimate Warrior died sometime after appearing on Monday nights show. He sounded awful in the ring doing his monologue. I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Very sad to hear. RIP big man!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8015 posts)

cplofunswingers,

I'm not involved in the marketing e-mails, if that is what it was. I would have to see it before commenting. The ones I have seen have not been anything like that. If she is interested in showing it to me, I can take a look and then comment. I'm not sure if she is talking about a message she received here on the site or if it was a message sent to her outside e-mail address. VIP profiles (club profiles) can send out event notifcations for their events. Those are 3rd party events that may or may not be sponsered by SLS.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
It's a concerning practice to say the least. There are a lot of people who don't enjoy large events and prefer smaller, more intimate gatherings. Others might be part-time swingers and only get out a few times a year. I remember reading a profile some time ago where the couple stated that they go to hedo once a year and that's the only time they swing, and they only use the site to try and connect with people who are going to be there at the same time.

Why the site would be the least bit concerned with the swinging activity of any paid members is beyond me. Do free members get that type of harassment? Robert_H most certainly isn't getting any action outside of the forums, is the site going to cancel his account?

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Sorry to break up the continuity, but I'm playing catch up with posts today...

OK, so after I posted in another thread about a couple who died when they rear-ended a semi truck while they were doing in excess of 100mph, and seeing the posts here, I got curious about how often people are caught driving in excess of 100mph. From a MN news article in 2013:

"One of the 17,415 motorists ticketed from July 6 to July 21 as part of a statewide crackdown on speeders, Richard Bernhagen led the 12 whose speed exceeded triple digits. He was clocked at 148 miles per hour on July 17, roaring along Tagus Avenue near Hutchinson in his 2001 Ford Mustang GT, according to the State Patrol."

I'm not sure what the penalty in MN is for that far over the posted speed. The top end of the list of speeding fines notes that going 86 in a 55 incurs a $385 fine. I'd guess that 148 in a 55 falls under the reckless or careless as well as endangering life laws- mandatory court appearance and more than just a fine.

SA- I believe the 2001 Mustang was a stock Ford.

BT- I feel your pain about "a" versus "an". :-)

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I missed that about Scandle but went and read it now.

Sometimes I really wonder why SLS chooses to spend their time in the way they do. Asking people if they are real because they never sign up for events? We know people who never signed up for events but are very much real.

They still can't fix the issue with having to have interest level on to remain unblocked to certain groups, yet they have time to go around harassing people who don't seem to be using the site as they'd like them to.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
Now that policy makes sense and seems fair.

Wayne, could you address Scandle's comment about receiving an email from SLS inquiring why they haven't attended any SLS events? Or, more specifically, why the site would question the legitimacy of their involvement in the LS simply because they haven't attended SLS events? Is this a common practice by the site? If so, why?

Thanks.

T

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3199 posts)
Not an WTF- I am glad that SLS quickly addressed the issue about taking a break in a manner that is appropriate for all users of the site.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... More 
Start   701 to 710 of 3171   End
TOPIC: WTF