10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 758  Next »
701 to 710 of 7573
User Details are only visible to members.
Current Obama has put so many regulations on the airlines that the only way they can make money is by doing what they do.

Current why do you liberals always bitch and complain when you have to pay the cost of the people you vote for?

Do you have any idea the regulations that Obama put on the airlines?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8227 posts)
Nutcal,

The way your mind works is certainly interesting. From a purely pathological standpoint.

I'm not suggesting for a minute that these people shouldn't be able to price their products any way that they want. I'm just saying that it's extremely offensive. I would add that the airlines seem to have a peculiar affinity toward business practices that are almost self destructive from a public relations and long term reputation standpoint.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2395 posts)
Current you voted for Obama and th3e Democrats the regulations they put on the airlines is the reason by it cost so much for a ticket.

Stop bitching its your vote its your fault.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8227 posts)
Just booked a fight on American Airlines. Now apparently, in addition to paying for "premium seats" with "up to six inches more leg room" they give you the "option" of selecting ...I don't recall what they called them maybe "enhanced" seats. I paid between $17 and $34 extra per flight for these because, guess which seats were at no extra charge? You guessed it: middle seats only. Pot licking bastards.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2395 posts)
i loved football and soccer. Huge difference between high school and college. If only i was 6'3" instead of 5'10" if only soccer was a sport in college at the time.

I tried, i really gave it a shot. I walked on for football and found out the hard way that a 5' 10" wide receiver is way to small.

If only all those rule changes had happened thirty years ago..if only. lol

but then my body is in one piece with good knees.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(8227 posts)
I would give United another shot...if the price was right. My pet rabbit says no way in hell though.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2395 posts)
apparently i have a united airlines "miles" account. the "i'm sorry here's what we're doing to re-earn your trust" e mail must've gone out to everyone who's ever flown with them and provided an e mail address.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18166 posts)
Not any more. There used to be. DC used to have several cities, including Georgetown, Alexandria and Arlington. In 1846 Alexandria and Arlington were ceded back to Virginia.

Interestingly, this meant that during the civil war, the northern border of the Confederacy was less than a mile from the White House.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29197 posts)
This may be a JW, but is there any part of the District that is not part of the city?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23283 posts)
dumbing down sinks to new levels....

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(18166 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  ... 758  Next »
701 to 710 of 7573
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.