WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610691
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 2615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Case Report:

A 20-year-old man presented to the emergency room complaining of rectal pain. A well-nourished, well-developed man without signs of intoxication was admitted in no apparent distress. Digital examination of the rectum revealed a stony hard mass. Abdominal plain films showed a vertically oriented, low-lying radiopaque object in the rectum. A spherical radiolucency was noted in the upper pole of the mass. A blood alcohol level was negative. No other drug testing was performed.

Upon further questioning, the patient said that approximately 4 hrs earlier he and his boyfriend had been "fooling around." After stirring a batch of concrete mix, the patient laid on his back with his feet against the wall at a 45-degree angle while his boyfriend poured the mixture through a funnel into his rectum. After the concrete mass hardened, it became so painful that he sought medical care.

Under general anesthesia, the anus was dilated and two Foley catheters were inserted alongside the rectal mass to relieve suction. A concrete case of the rectum was delivered without incident. The rectal mucosa was intact with a hyperemic and edematous appearance.

The patient was kept overnight and discharged uneventfully the following morning. The attending physician recommended a psychiatric consultation, but the patient declined.

Examination of the specimen revealed a perfect concrete cast of the rectum, measuring 12 X 7 X 5 cm and weighing 275 g (Fig. 2). A thin layer of feces coated the surface and crevices. Grooves in the mass were consistent with rectal mucosal folds. A layer of concrete was chipped off the upper part of the specimen and revealed a white plastic ping-pong ball. This corresponded to the radiolucency observed in the abdominal x-ray.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
Va: I know you jest when you say the boob study was shocking. I concur with the study from my perspective as well. What is always shocking to me is that men like my small breast!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
To everyone that has trouble with your pictures (i.e. rotated or flipped). You don't have to delete and re-upload them to correct it. I don't know why this happens but here's how to correct it.

1) Click on Tools

2) Click on Edit Pictures

3) Click on the picture to be edited

4) A little more than half way down, there are buttons to rotate right and rotate left.

Now you can post more sexy pictures. :)

Holt MI

Username hidden
(72 posts)
<span style="font-size:14px">Shocking Study Confirms Men Love Looking at Boobs</span>

Aptly titled “My eyes are up here,” lead researcher Sarah Gervais’ study found that men like looking at women’s large breasts. For extended periods of time. Although, in dudes’ defense, “women also seem to view other women as objects.”

A total of 29 women and 36 men outfitted in eye tracking gear were asked to look at pictures of models manipulated to have different body types. Both men and women looked at breasts and waists longer than faces. Furthermore, women with hourglass figures received more substantial stares and were rated as having better personalities.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17601 posts)
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Internal Revenue Service has been doing business with nearly 1,200 vendors that owe back taxes, including one unnamed contractor that owed a whopping $525 million, a new inspector general's report says.

Altogether, 1,168 IRS vendors owed back taxes totaling $589 million as of July 2012, according to the report released Tuesday. Only 50 were in a payment plan to pay off their debt.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
no the full version of it in our private pictures is right side up. Which in this case would be bottoms up. I've had so much trouble loading pics I didn't ever resubmit it.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
I thought you finally resubmitted it flipped and it had been fixed.

I deleted my new pic that was off by 90 degrees and resubmitted a similar pic that hopefullly will post correctly. {sigh} who knows? I've found there's not much rhyme or reason to any of it.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
this one is upside down too...

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17018 posts)
why the Hell does this site take it upon itself to rotate pics that are submitted? I had one that I deleted and resubmitted a few times because they kept posting it upside down, finally I flipped it upside down and resubmitted, and they finally posted it correctly. Now I have one that was mysteriously rotated 90 degrees. Grrr!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
kinda reminds me of the book "Southern Ladies and Gentlemen" and the "self-rejuvinating virgin"...that whole chapter is just hilarious!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9980 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 2615   End
TOPIC: WTF