Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 555  Next »
691 to 700 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
A high school football player lit up a referee by intentionally blindsiding him away from a play, knocking him to ground. Then a teammate drove his helmet into the ref. File this one under Taking Things A Little Too Seriously.

Film at the link: mysanantonio. com/sports/high_school/high_school_football/article/Northside-ISD-investigating-incident-with-6487775.php

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12655 posts)
I have come home from the club many a time in just my jacket and heels. Not because my clothes were missing (trooper gathers them as I fling them off all over the club) but because I just don't want to put them back on.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
@ blt ......no one usually messes with any ones belongings.......this was the first time in 3 years going there it has ever happened .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1582 posts)
haha yes lesson learned ......I will now keep a change of clothing in the car .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1582 posts)
Glad we only live a couple of blocks from the clubs. Scamp can always run home and grab me something in a worst case scenario.

However, now that I think about it, Scamp would get a kick out of making walk home naked.

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3207 posts)
Just one more reason to keep that extra set of clothing in the car. I keep a set of "regular" clothes in the car for the drive home. I fear being pulled over looking like........well, like someone who just walked out of a themed LS party; say a naughty school girl or one of king tuts sluts. Doesn't every woman in yoga pants and a tee shirt wear club makeup at 1am? LOL

Welcome NC
Username hidden
(2814 posts)
actually it can happen quite by accident as well. Hubby had it happen once with a black shirt. Another guy mistook it for his, he and his wife went back to a playroom with another couple, taking Troopers shirt with him. Trooper and I were already playing elsewhere in the club when we came out to gather our belongings his shirt was missing. Found out later the guys wife had picked up his shirt, the guy picked up Trooper and when he went to get dressed he had two black shirts. We were already long gone.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20871 posts)
@Ann: Thank you for giving me another reason not to play at on-site premises. I am always concerned about my valuables. That is fucked up! From now on, always keep a spare something in the trunk....damn!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Went to a club with my guy last night , we played in the group room . When i went to get dressed i found & put on my top , my skort was nowhere to be found !!!! Toooo funny someone took it !!!!!! They gave me a towel to wrap around my waist so I could get home . So glad that none of the neighbors were awake to see me .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1582 posts)
Walker had to come up with something to counter the Donald's suggestion to attach RFID chips to immigrants, just like courier packages.

Man those Nazis and their tattooed serial numbers were so old school.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(921 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 555  Next »
691 to 700 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.