Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 609  Next »
691 to 700 of 6086
User Details are only visible to members.
"of".

Grrrrr

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
"There must be SOMETHING we can do to make America fascinated with our family again.... THINK of something Bruce!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26016 posts)
The Kardashians PR people are masters of spin and always working overtime to present the "image" the family wants to maintain. However, there is no way in hell you will convince me that Kim is actually "fully supporting" or "proud" of Kanye's behavior as od late, which is what yoi read on almost a daily basis in the online news feeds You know damn well she and that whole family are embarrassed as fuck. LOL.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
Yaaaa,,, wtf .

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1072 posts)
Flint residents paid the highest water rates in America even as their water was tainted with lead, according to a national study released Tuesday by the public interest group Food and Water Watch.

A survey of the 500 largest water systems in the country, conducted last year, found that on average, Flint residents paid about $864 a year for water service, nearly double the national average and about three-and-a-half times as much as Detroiters pay. The figure is based on an annual household consumption of 60,000 gallons.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26016 posts)
When Chelsea Handler refers to you as "delusional", you're fucked up. LOL.

And how funny is it that Taylor Swift is handing over $250,000 to Kesha, (super props to TS) when Kanye is begging everyone with a bank account for money. I would be willing to bet that his recent rants about her stem from him asking her for money, and her turning him down. I don't think she would put that out there, but it definitely would not surprise me.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
i think that the only person who likes kanye, is kanye himself

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2882 posts)
OK... I'm starting to think that rather than being an oblivious self-absorbed egomaniac, that Kanye West is actually somewhat unhinged.

His new album "Life of Pablo" came out on Feb. 14. Kanye immediately threatened to boycott the Grammy Awards if he were not given "Album of the Year" for it.

The awards were held the next day - Feb. 15. The nominees were announced in December. His new album is not eligible for a 2015 award because it wasn't released in 2015. It will be eligible next year.

He made good on his threat and did not appear.

So - does he REALLY think that he is SO important that the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences is going to upend everything just to suit him - on less than 24 hours notice?

I think this goes beyond self-absorbed - even for him.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26016 posts)
I used to like all of the difference incarnations they had for Satan.

Mephistopheles, Beelzebub, etc.

Armor class - 25 man!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(26016 posts)
I dunno. Think he's all the same dood. Unless you worship one of those Dungeons n Dragons gods or some such.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(8458 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 609  Next »
691 to 700 of 6086
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.