Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 4768   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Omg.

Bobby you made our night. I just read your story to Mrs VA and she looked at my like I was crazy, and then laughed. She says hello and we both hope all is well with you. If I ever get a chance to have a beer with you again one day, it's on me.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22647 posts)
LOL!

Bobby that is an awesome story! Funniest thing I've read in a while. Thanks for sharing. I needed the laugh today!

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2099 posts)
bobby that's epic, definitely the post of the day!

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6808 posts)
Thanks m friend. Believe me i don't know what happend and who call police but i never see more cop on one place like that night. LOok like looking for Al Capone. Now everybody who know that story make joke with me. What to say than WTF.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
Bobby you are my hero. Post of the year, my man.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11927 posts)
Peeing my pants

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5618 posts)
I don 't know where to put m last story and when i think little bit better it's belong to WTF section. Before 2 weeks i made decision to find some prostitute (but not cheap) after talk with some friends who use that service more then m (it's m first time) find one who cost 250 dollar pair half hour. I call girl and we made deal. But i made a mistake because after all that's exciting I forget to took cash from atm. When girl show on my door and ask me for money then I see what's happen. I asked a girl to come inside m place and wait me (I need to find some ATM and cash). Girl say what the f*** call me if you're not ready. And go in a car. Need to say girl look amazing. Half asian half something. No more than 22yr old. I run to find money and after 15 minutes I came back to my home but..... start surprise and drama. In all my street find 7 or 8 police car how catch my girl. When i see all that cops how run around I escaped in friends house and spend all night there. WTF still I don't have sex even when I am ready to pay. the good thing is I keep my money.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1264 posts)
nevermind....can't go that week-end anyway :(

going to pout in the corner.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20233 posts)
WTF? why are the flights cheaper (although we would be using points) the week before and after I want to fly? What is so special about that week-end?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20233 posts)
Do you think a heat lamp is enough to thaw 4' down? Someone suggested a tent with a kerosene heater running inside. Any input appreciated!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(2099 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... More 
Start   691 to 700 of 4768   End
TOPIC: WTF