Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 562  Next »
691 to 700 of 5617
User Details are only visible to members.
In the ongoing saga of Kibbie vs the box, areas of my backyard look like a massacre ensued, due to the overspray. Unfortunately, even the extra coverage spray paint covered adequately the medical supplies labeling emblazoned on the box. {Let's face it: "enema" written in large letters may not garner much candy} Soooooo, i bought red fabric and clear plastic at the fabric supply and spray adhesive.....looking better, but running outta time....

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11555 posts)
Plane catches on fire on the tarmac at Ft. Lauderdale Airport. Passengers and crew evacuated, some taken to hospital. WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
OMG ......I laughed so hard at that story kibbles .......the things we do for our kids !!!!!

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(1588 posts)
I read this one too awhile back. Hats off to Harvard! I felt they were a class act all around. I would have loved to watch that one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(4473 posts)
In October, a Harvard University debate team (three-time recent champions of the American Parliamentary Debate Association) lost a match to a team of prisoners from the maximum-security Eastern New York Correctional Facility. Prison debaters “are held to the exact same standards” as college debate teams, according to the director of Bard College’s Prison Initiative, which coaches the inmates. Prisoners took the “pro” side of public schools having the right to turn away students whose parents had entered the U.S. illegally (though team members personally disagreed). The Bard trainers pointed out that the inmates perfected their presentation despite (or perhaps because of) the prison prohibition on Internet access.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24561 posts)
Definitely a WTF Ms. Kibbs!

As is Why The Fuck don't I have neighbors like you guys lol

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Thanks, y'all! Funny thing is: if i wore it to work, I'm starting to doubt anyone would be surprised, considering its me, after all. Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11555 posts)
lol kibbie. at least you got someone to help and you didn't have to wear it to work

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2645 posts)
I love it, Kibbie!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
ms kibb: adorable...thank you for sharing. :*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9895 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ... 562  Next »
691 to 700 of 5617
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.