Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ... 736  Next »
681 to 690 of 7351
User Details are only visible to members.
What ? Wait a minute this is actually a thing? A camera on your vibratory?

Oops, that vibrator with a camera is super easy to hack Do you want the entire world to get a very up close and personal view of your cervix? Then you might want to throw that IoT sex toy away.

Security experts have figured it is woefully easy to hack your way into Svakom's Siime Eye, an internet-connected vibrator. The device features a small camera at the tip, which can allow you to share your pleasure online. All well and good if you’re sure only those with your permission can see it, but that’s decidedly not the case.

As Vice reported, security consultant at Pen Test Partners figured out that if you’re within the dildo’s wifi range and you can figure out the password you can see the video stream. That’s particularly easy because the default password for the device is “88888888.”

So basically any stranger with a little know-how can get access to your most intimate moments, and you’d have no way of realizing it. What’s worse, anyone with slightly more advanced hacking skills could take it a step further and seize control of the dildo’s operation — a truly terrifying experience for the unsuspecting user.

This is clearly not the first sex toy hack — vibrator company WeVibe recently settled a huge privacy violation lawsuit after it collected sensitive personal data without telling users. Experts have long warned that most Internet of Things devices are vulnerable. But this is by far the most intimate intrusion we’ve seen in the sex toy space.

You’d hope that a company who created a product for such intimate moments would prioritize the privacy of its users. Alas, Pen Test Partners sent them several emails over the course of several months and received no response.

Clearly now's not the time to drop $250 on one of these dodgy dildos, but if you already own one, your best bet is to throw it right in the trash.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2517 posts)
Ariel Winter continues to treat herself like a sexual object on Instagram/Tweet/whatever (by providing a continuous stream of spankworthy ass/tit pictures) while cranking out quotes like:

[we should] "teach boys that girls are not sexual objects."

"As women in the industry, we are totally oversexualized and treated like objects"

"you know what is NOT sexy? misogyny, objectifying, labeling, comparing and body shaming!!! talking about people's body's as if they're on display ASKING for your approval/opinion. THEY ARE NOT!!!!"

-----

Classic case of "do as I say, not as I do..."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
That could be helpful to people with disabilities or diseases like Parkinson's where carrying a plate of food is nearly impossible. When I had to use crutches or an arm sling for an injury, I would have appreciated that kind of help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
om....just opened an advertising e mail to see:

droneware....a whole line of drones to carry your food to the table

yyyyy'okay

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17488 posts)
For April Fools Day, Dear Abby is posting a collection of her weirdest letters for the last year.

I am taking this to mean that she's serious in that she actually received these letters. At least some of them, I'm sure, are prank letters.

--------------------

DEAR ABBY: I own a champion Airedale terrier I have been trying to breed for more than a year. Finding her the right match has proven difficult. But recently, we found a perfect match. Their genetics are superb, and they seem to like each other. The male's owner and I took the two dogs on a dog run last month and, except for a bit of mud, it was a perfect afternoon. There have been other afternoons and evenings.

The problem is the male's owner. She will only allow her dog to breed mine if she and I also "breed." She claims it is the only true way to know if our canines are a perfect match. I'm not a prude, but since my divorce, I haven't dated much. The woman is attractive, and I'm lonely, but her proposition felt odd to me. And if the breeding is a regular thing, would that be good for the dogs? What should I do? -- OVERWHELMED IN KANSAS CITY

-------------------

DEAR ABBY: I wanted to show my elderly co-worker some photos I had taken of the countryside. Without thinking, I handed her my phone so she could browse through them while I went to get coffee. When I returned, my phone was on my desk and she was nowhere to be found.

Only then did I realize she must have seen the many nude pictures of me and my husband. (We like to send each other naughty selfies.) What's more, the photos are clown-themed -- rainbow wigs, red noses, makeup, etc.

My co-worker has never said anything, but now I sense she's avoiding me. Should I pull her aside and see if she wants to talk about anything? Pretend it never happened? Casually mention "the circus" and see if she gives a reaction? -- NAUGHTY IN NEW MEXICO

----------------------

DEAR ABBY: Would sex with a robot be considered infidelity? -- WONDERING IN WESTWORLD

--------------------

DEAR ABBY: I love my girlfriend so much. I'm trying to think of a unique romantic gesture to show her what she means to me.

Would it be acceptable to have a carnivorous plant delivered to her office? Although I've considered traditional ones, I think the carrion flower is my pick. It's huge, pink and smells like rotting flesh. I think it's the perfect way to express my love. What do you think? -- OFFBEAT IN ST. PETE

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
WTF, what is in the air? People taking offense over nuthin.

Perhaps it's the wind. I remember teachers commenting that the wind stirred up tempers and increased irritability.

I decided to look it up. There has been a study linking the ions from winds with altering emotional states. It must be windy all over the country.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1181 posts)
Arkansas has 8 inmate scheduled to be executed in April, but they have a problem: they need people to watch them die.

Arkansas state law requires at least six witnesses for an execution to be legal, but they don't have enough volunteers. So the Department of Corrections has taken the unusual step of appealing to the public for volunteers.

You need to be at least 21, have no felony convictions, and not be connected through work or family to law enforcement, or be related to either the victim or the condemned.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
The *one* SF to initiate a conversation with me, and I managed to piss them off by asking about someone who was about to vaporized anyway.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5811 posts)
That's a Dale Carnegie graduate right there...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22576 posts)
LOL

Woooooooowwwwwww!!!!!

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28745 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ... 736  Next »
681 to 690 of 7351
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.