Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ... 733  Next »
681 to 690 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
Domo auri gatcho

Mr. Sasquatcho.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28576 posts)
"I wouldn't know how. I would only know where to find one in Clark County, Nevada."

Ahso... You speak Japanese?

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
This sting was set up through Back page.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
That's what Craigslist is for...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22229 posts)
"DON"T GO LOOKING FOR A PROSTITUTE IN POLK COUNTY FLORIDA."

I wouldn't know how. I would only know where to find one in Clark County, Nevada.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28576 posts)
DON"T GO LOOKING FOR A PROSTITUTE IN POLK COUNTY FLORIDA.

Operation March Sadness 104 suspects arrested: 38 were prostitutes 51 were "johns," or those who solicited to pay for prostitution  14 others were arrested for related charges, such as deriving proceeds from prostitution 1 was arrested for traveling to meet a minor 23 told detectives they were married Detectives seized 2 firearms, and drugs including marijuana, Oxycodone, heroin, and cocaine Many of the prostitutes traveled to Florida, and told detectives they travel across the country, having sex for money The suspects ranged in age from 20 - 63 years old

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
"they will be better adjusted when they turn out to be mediocre nincompoops."

That's too funny...well someone has to carry the torch. "Go nincompoop! Don't try too hard"

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Back in 1931, Dr. Mandel Sherman, director of the Child Research Centre, wanted to find out the exact number of ways in which children annoy their parents. He came up with the oddly specific number of 2,124 different ways.

He arrived at this number by having a group of parents carry notebooks around with them for a week and record each time their child annoyed them.

In 1936 Dr. Sherman advocated that instead of teaching kids to be successful we should train them to accept failure, therefore they will be better adjusted when they turn out to be mediocre nincompoops.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28576 posts)
ha ha

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(14450 posts)
Although a time or two I have looked over and said this isn't my house and this isn't my wife...

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ... 733  Next »
681 to 690 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.