Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ... 710  Next »
671 to 680 of 7091
User Details are only visible to members.
Here's a WTF. I'm doing some work on the SUV at the shop (we've got the room to pull it into the warehouse, and the beginning of the month is always slow). I started cursing because of a hose that just wouldn't come off. Started getting downright aggressive with yanking that hose......and it spooged me directly in the face.

The worst part? It was tranny fluid.

*insert tasteless transsexual joke here*

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(877 posts)
Teachers unions are really bad when women teachers show skin. A teacher worked as a bikini crew on a fishing boat in Florida and got fired for working in a bikini.

Liberals are so anti woman who love men...men are evil bad things in the liberal feminists world.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5122 posts)
When I attempt any sort of gymnastics (outside the bedroom,lol) it usually Does look slow-mo like a train wreck happening that you can't help but watch in horrific fascination.

I am a high school & Jr high substitute. It's my full-part time job that's mostly deposited to our kid cross country.

No- it's not rocket science, but in a small way I understand the sub saying she wanted to be the "cool teacher." My approach is different tho, where I come in guns blazing and hoping to scare or at least slightly intimidate the kids into towing the line-- bc 99% of the time once they understand I mean business I back off and give them my own two Personal Rules #1 No one bleeds-- bc I'm not good w blood & would probably pass out-cracking my head open in the process only to come to-see More Blood and so on. And #2 No fires. If you can't figure out why that is you've got bigger problems than me as the "responsible adult in charge."

I had to get a back ground search w fingerprints that has been good for the last 3 years but am pretty sure I'll need another one before the next academic year. Outside of that I don't think they verified any of my application references nor did anyone interview me. It struck me as lax but comparatively ? Ft Knox.

Lafayette TN
Username hidden
(2769 posts)
"she saw Sponsler’s “vagina open and close, as her legs were in the air.”"

Cartwheels must happen on longer time scales than they used to.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27985 posts)
Oklahoma Substitute Teacher Arrested After Exposing Her Vagina While Doing A Cartwheel

Hey, that could have happened to anyone. I mean, who does a cartwheel with underwear on? Amateurs, that’s who.

Now while this teacher didn’t invite students to her home and have sex with them, or have sex with two students in a classroom on the same day, she still did expose her goods in the most awkward of ways.

Lacey Sponsler, a 34-year-old substitute teacher, was looking over a class at Pawhuska High School when she thought it would not only be a good idea to do a cartwheel in front of the class, but to do it knowing she wasn’t wearing any underwear. Oh, and while wearing a dress. And of course, it was captured and shared on Snapchat.

According to police, Sponsler did a cartwheel in the “Junior High Choir room,” and her dress was “flipped up,” exposing her buttocks. And now get this: an officer who reviewed the video of the incident added, “I further noticed that the Defendant was not wearing any type of underwear.” Oh I bet you did, dude.

A 17-year-old student also told police that the substitute teacher exposed her “bare vagina,” and that she saw Sponsler’s “vagina open and close, as her legs were in the air.” Thanks for the details, girl. There’s more. The student also revealed that Sponsler “had been talking about using drugs” and said how she “thought fourteen year old boys were like men.”

Sponsler did tell policethat she “did not remember performing a cartwheel or exposing her vagina and buttocks,” and that she was just trying to be a “cool teacher.” Well, that’s one way to go about it.

In 2011, Sponsler did plead guilty to possession of methamphetamine and marijuana in the presence of a child and possession of drug paraphernalia, and was sentenced to a three-year deferred sentence. So there’s that.

But for this incident, Sponsler was arrested for indecent exposure.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2131 posts)
When dog park lady bites woman, it's another day in lake Havasu. When dog park lady bites man it's news.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Only 110, I take back that A....LOL

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(980 posts)
Thank you, I gave it 110%. LOL

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2131 posts)
..... Mr. F, you get an A for effort!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(980 posts)
When Mrs F decided that our friend at the bar was a great choice to bring home, I wasn't feeling all that great about the idea, but I made the effort :rolling eyes:

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2131 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ... 710  Next »
671 to 680 of 7091
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.