Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   671 to 680 of 3892   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Friendly Skies? Not anymore...

Three U.S. flights made unscheduled landings in the past eight days after passengers got into fights over the ability to recline their seats. Disputes over a tiny bit of personal space might seem petty, but for passengers whose knees are already banging into tray tables, every inch counts.

"Seats are getting closer together," says Sara Nelson, president of the Association of Flight Attendants, which represents 60,000 flight attendants at 19 airlines. "We have to de-escalate conflict all the time."

t's getting to the point where the pre-flight safety videos need an additional warning: Be nice to your neighbor.

The latest spate of passenger problems started Aug. 24, when a man on a United flight prevented the woman in front of him from reclining thanks to a $21.95 gadget called the Knee Defender. It attaches to a passenger's tray table and prevents the person in front from reclining. A flight attendant told the man to remove the device. He refused, and the passenger one row forward dumped a cup of water on him.

Three days later, on an American flight from Miami to Paris, two passengers got into a fight, again over a reclining seat, and the plane was diverted to Boston.

Then on Monday night, on a Delta flight from New York to West Palm Beach, Florida, a woman resting her head on a tray table got upset when the passenger in front of her reclined his seat, hitting her in the head. That plane was diverted to Jacksonville, Florida.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
Ryan Mullins, 22, was arrested in Swansboro, N.C., in August when he came to an officer’s attention at 5:30 a.m. Police said he had broken into a pharmacy, had stolen the 100-lb. safe, and was dragging it behind his car when the officer routinely pulled in front of him. Nonetheless, Mullins decided to try and pass the officer.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21035 posts)
I'm sure there are many worse ways to go.

Username hidden
(2816 posts)
Death by Peghey's thighs doesn't sound like such a bad way to go.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21035 posts)
In the spirit of WTF, I'm just gonna leave this out there:

i.imgur. com/ahTL8KN.gif

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(11010 posts)
"I could kill someone with an inner thigh alone."

Now that's the way I wanna go out! Dr in the ER asks why the dead has such a big grin. Nurse responds he was taken out by an inner thigh and flying junk!

Largo FL
Username hidden
(113 posts)
I am glad my inner thighs keep you in high spirits, mr va. Any excuse for more Coffee Heath Bar Crunch is okay by me.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5306 posts)
Free - flying public junk made me laugh nicely. Thank you.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(21035 posts)
Something about flies circling sweaty balls or gnats muff diving really turns me off. It would be impossible to keep fresh on a hot summer day. mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
More revolutions per second than the Hitachi. Scary shit.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4066 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   671 to 680 of 3892   End
TOPIC: WTF