WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610671
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   671 to 680 of 3182   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes. Even though it's a hairball with all the new coding, or does availing seem it will be a good thing once everything is running appropriately..... At least it holds promise to.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
Are you referring to the ICD-10 switchover?

I am fucking PISSED about that.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
I know everyone was scrambling to get their shit straight by the deadline and then it got put on hold. H Doesn't surprise me in the least, though, that they had to delay. Ensuring I've seen them roll out in the last decade had been delayed. It's immensely funny now that I've heard why. Irony.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10696 posts)
My university is the first institution of higher learning in the state to prohibit smoking on campus.

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
Cancer is your own body's cells gone mad. It's very often not clear why some people get it and some don't, how some people can smoke a barn full of tobacco and get nothing, while a child might have a tumor the size of an orange.

There is always a risk. Some is environmental, some is genetic, and plenty is just dumb luck. But carcinogens are everywhere. Resistance is futile.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
njny: I've seen signs posted, particularly near hospital entrances and other places too that you have to be so many feet away from the entrances....no, not perfect but it's better than nothing.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2895 posts)
YIKS, COBOL? now there's a term I haven't heard since college, COBOL, CICS, VSAM, JCL ....ack...I'm dating myself ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
good: hahaha!

VA: omg COBOL...kudos to you for sweeping that up.

BLT: the advent of non smoking "rules" means dodging clouds of smoke daily at entrances/exits to numerous places. t'aint perfect. 'tis what 'tis.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1428 posts)
The bad fucking news is that we all have the potential to be a victim of this ghastly disease. Why some get it and others don't; why some recover and some die. I do believe that maintaining a healthy lifestyle in and out of the elements "may" reduce our chances of getting it. What about babies who are born with it and it doesn't become evident until autopsy.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2895 posts)
Kibbs, or anyone else in healthcare, might appreciate this.

CMS was terribly late in publishing their pricing information in FY2013 and to a lesser extent in FY2014. Hospitals had to go much of the year being unable to bill properly because CMS couldn't get their stuff out timely. I made a killing stepping in to fill this role where CMS did not.

The reason?

The programs are written in COBOL, and the same guy who had been writing them since 1983 retired in 2012, leaving absolutely nobody at CMS who knew what they were doing.

Columbia SC
Username hidden
(19121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... More 
Start   671 to 680 of 3182   End
TOPIC: WTF