Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ... 562  Next »
671 to 680 of 5619
User Details are only visible to members.
"You know you ain't right."

You sure about that?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3364 posts)
LOL. You know you ain't right.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7254 posts)
Hookers?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12675 posts)
You say wtf ,,, I will tell you something ,why do I have more fun re sex outside of the ls ,than beening in the ls. Now try to figure that out. But wtf , I know the answer do you.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1062 posts)
@VA: All I can say is the more things change the more they stay the same. Really, it's some funny shit though. Another reason to limit alcohol intake as it makes you do the stupidist things.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
What in the blue fuck.....

An Oklahoma mayor told NBC News Monday that her husband "meant no harm" when he and a few friends dressed up as Ku Klux Klan members on Halloween and placed a cross beside a fire.

A photo of the men was posted online, where it quickly triggered intense criticism and cries of bigotry. The image, which was taken by someone who called the police, Garfield County Sheriff Jerry Niles told NBC News, shows two men clad in white hoods standing beside a cross.

Lahoma Mayor Theresa Sharp, 47, said the outcry has also included calls for her resignation.

"I have no intention of doing so," she said, adding that her husband, Cary Sharp, 47, had simply made "some very bad choices."

"It's four good ol' boys sitting around drinking and things got out of control," she said.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24581 posts)
haha, nice try

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2645 posts)
Hinton Sheryn, 68, on trial at England’s Plymouth Crown Court in September, denied he was the “indecent exposer” charged with 18 incidents against children dating back to 1973--that he would never do such a thing because he would not want anyone to see his unusually small penis. In response, the prosecutor brought in a prostitute known to have serviced Sheryn, to testify that his penis is of normal size. Sheryn was convicted and sentenced to 17 years in prison.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(24581 posts)
People are crazy...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19411 posts)
Wow. I never would have thought of that, VA. It's still a WTF.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11096 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ... 562  Next »
671 to 680 of 5619
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.