Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ... 734  Next »
661 to 670 of 7337
User Details are only visible to members.
I always find those shows bizarre. We make a pretty good buck, but we see people who look like they are 30, with rather standard jobs, and millions of dollars more than we do from - somewhere - to blow on a house. How does this happen?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
I saw that one and loved it.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
OK this is hysterical. Hopefully I don't need to explain it much. A facebook meme with this young couple:

HGTV Be Like

He sharpens colored pencils and she collects butterflies for one hour a week.

Our budget: $1.8 million

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
I would love to poke fun at it, but it honestly looks like someone got lazy with the cut and paste and did not go back and proof it.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(764 posts)
So Mrs. VA needs to accumulate nursing licenses all over the country to support the cases we do. I believe she currently has Florida, New York, Tennessee, New Mexico, and... Illinois?

Anyway - she needs to add New Jersey. When you live outside of New Jersey, you request them to send you fingerprint cards that they mail to you in order for you to get done at an approved location and sent back, and then it goes from there.

She gets an email today from them. I swear to you this came via secure email from the "Communications Section of the Board of Nursing". This is legit. I am not editing it at all. Some words were underlined and I'll indicate that here by writing them in CAPS. It reads like a scam email about money left to me by some weird relative.

------------------------------------------

Thankyou for your interest in applying to the New Jersey Board Thank time to fill out your PRINTABLE application in its entirety and your fingerprint cards should you of Nursing for licensure by Endorsement! We have received your request for fingerprint cards. Please take the be arriving within the next 10-15 business days

Once you receive the fingerprint cards please follow all instructions in the packet for the completion of the cards. Please MAIL in all application materials together ONCE they are completed.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application or the application process, please contact the Board at (XXX)-XXX-XXXX. Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Thank you.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
I hope Ariel Winter has one.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
What ? Wait a minute this is actually a thing? A camera on your vibratory?

Oops, that vibrator with a camera is super easy to hack Do you want the entire world to get a very up close and personal view of your cervix? Then you might want to throw that IoT sex toy away.

Security experts have figured it is woefully easy to hack your way into Svakom's Siime Eye, an internet-connected vibrator. The device features a small camera at the tip, which can allow you to share your pleasure online. All well and good if you’re sure only those with your permission can see it, but that’s decidedly not the case.

As Vice reported, security consultant at Pen Test Partners figured out that if you’re within the dildo’s wifi range and you can figure out the password you can see the video stream. That’s particularly easy because the default password for the device is “88888888.”

So basically any stranger with a little know-how can get access to your most intimate moments, and you’d have no way of realizing it. What’s worse, anyone with slightly more advanced hacking skills could take it a step further and seize control of the dildo’s operation — a truly terrifying experience for the unsuspecting user.

This is clearly not the first sex toy hack — vibrator company WeVibe recently settled a huge privacy violation lawsuit after it collected sensitive personal data without telling users. Experts have long warned that most Internet of Things devices are vulnerable. But this is by far the most intimate intrusion we’ve seen in the sex toy space.

You’d hope that a company who created a product for such intimate moments would prioritize the privacy of its users. Alas, Pen Test Partners sent them several emails over the course of several months and received no response.

Clearly now's not the time to drop $250 on one of these dodgy dildos, but if you already own one, your best bet is to throw it right in the trash.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2456 posts)
Ariel Winter continues to treat herself like a sexual object on Instagram/Tweet/whatever (by providing a continuous stream of spankworthy ass/tit pictures) while cranking out quotes like:

[we should] "teach boys that girls are not sexual objects."

"As women in the industry, we are totally oversexualized and treated like objects"

"you know what is NOT sexy? misogyny, objectifying, labeling, comparing and body shaming!!! talking about people's body's as if they're on display ASKING for your approval/opinion. THEY ARE NOT!!!!"

-----

Classic case of "do as I say, not as I do..."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28598 posts)
That could be helpful to people with disabilities or diseases like Parkinson's where carrying a plate of food is nearly impossible. When I had to use crutches or an arm sling for an injury, I would have appreciated that kind of help.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
om....just opened an advertising e mail to see:

droneware....a whole line of drones to carry your food to the table

yyyyy'okay

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17238 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ... 734  Next »
661 to 670 of 7337
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.