WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610661
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 3580   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Take note: this is what the vanilla population thinks we are all like.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
Holy Crap! WTF doesn't even begin to cover this one.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
WTF is right. WTF were they thinking?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2118 posts)
She was 8 months pregnant meeting a stranger to have sex with someone from on Craigs List .........who does that? Insane. Call me a judgmental bitch but thats twisted and soooo wrong I can't even wrap my head around it . As for the killer ...I agree I am glad he is dead . Good bye and good riddance . Tragic for the families and friends of those 2 kids though.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
He did the crime and he did the time his way with a gun. He saved the state time and money not to mention the feelings of the family's of the two victims.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(121 posts)
WTF

"The police chief in Wyoming, a Grand Rapids suburb, said that 18-year-old Brooke Slocum was held captive before her death. Her body was found Thursday in the trunk of the suspect's car. She was eight months pregnant.

Chief James Carmody says her boyfriend, Charles Oppenneer, 25, was found decapitated in a park a day earlier. His head hasn't been found.

It's likely that Oppenneer died of some kind of head trauma, but that couldn't be determined without his head being found, police said.

Emails indicate that Slocum connected with the suspect, 31-year-old Brady Oestrike, through a Craigslist ad and arranged a sexual encounter where Oppenneer would be present, according to investigators.

Police got a search warrant for Oestrike's home, and he fled. He fatally shot himself after crashing his car, after which police found Slocum's body."

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
This is because in the vanilla world this is usually how it works. Women can just pick a guy, hit on them, and practically guarantee success.

I insist that in swinging, the playing field is much more level. Men can actually be picky too, and women have to get used to the idea that not EVERYONE wants to fuck them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
VA, We've been down that road far more frequently with women then men. Women seem to have zero issue grabbing the goods, plopping down on your lap, trying to ram their tongues down your throat, lifting my skirt or attempting to expose some part of my body or Mr Savs . They are under the impression that because they have a vagina they can do basically anything and we should be flattered. Neither I or Mr Sav appreciate a groping stranger . It also seems the level of forwardness is increased by the level of their unattractiveness and the more likely they will be insulted when you still their hand or reject their offer......whatever it may be. I can't stand grabby females and in general men respond politely and quickly to rejection but some women oye va! I've read here how many men claim to like women who make the first move and they'll joke about not caring if you grab their junk. That sounds all good and fun until it is coming from some overly drunk women with whom you have zero interest. Only in fantasy is it that the Hotties are constantly groping your junk while you sign with delight.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Take notes, ladies: you are not immune from rejection either.

Amazing how so many women believe that any man will take their bait should they offer it, and if they don't, they are an asshole, racist, gay etc. I've seen this crap a bunch of times.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20253 posts)
sorry that happened mrs DD.

hope it is cleared up between you and the mr.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2884 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... More 
Start   661 to 670 of 3580   End
TOPIC: WTF