Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 576  Next »
651 to 660 of 5752
User Details are only visible to members.
Mostly turd.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7849 posts)
Shes, the defence for the School and Police is to SUBRIGATE, 3rd Party law suit agaist the parents. That mean if the School and or the Police are at fault it is only because of the actions of the parents. Then the parents have to defent themselves and pay any awards. NO JURY IS GOING TO GIVE THIS FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT A CENT. THE FATHER IS A HUSTLER, SO DID HE SET UP THE WHOLE THING TO SUE FOR MONEY??????????

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Like one weird-ass turducken?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(11216 posts)
The "clock" kid wants 15 million! LOL

What I want makes much more sense. I say shove that "clock" up his ass, and then shove him and his clock up his father's ass. And then shove all that up Obama's ass since he had to get his big fat fucking nose in it.

Cocoa Beach FL
Username hidden
(7849 posts)
We agree. : )

Irving TX
Username hidden
(843 posts)
You are correctt, DD.

What I meant to say (and this might come out wrong too) is that we each have a responsibility for ourselves. To not act inappropriately, to not violate others, and to protect ourselves.

Thanks for checking me on the language.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19612 posts)
...and, re: being modest - and I suspect this will be wildly misinterpreted by some here, but that is going to have to be their problem, not mine.

Drawing attention to yourself is a way to increase your chances of being victimized. This is a generic statement and can include how one dresses, how they behave, and what they are obviously carrying. Holding a giant wad of cash in your hand while walking alone dramatically increases one's chance of being mugged. It's still the fault of the mugger, but that doesn't mean acting that way wasn't dumb.

Dressing provocatively of course is *designed* to get attention - the problem is that the bad comes with the good, and the clothes that are intended to get attention from people they want also draws the attention of bad people in exactly the same way that driving a Ferrari gets the kind of oohs and aahs one wants while also potentially catching the attention of someone who might want to steal it.

Being cognizant of one's risks and mitigating as much as possible is simply being a smart human. SHOULD it be this way? No. But it is.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
I wouldn't use the words tbr used and I suspect he didn't mean it that way.

A rapist is responsible for their behavior. There is no argument there.

tbr was agreeing with me that there are things people can do to protect themselves and that encouraging them to do so is NOT placing blame on them. This does not mean they are "asking for it", but sometimes they are placing themselves in situations where the chances of something bad happening to them is increased. That goes for a wide range of circumstances where people are victimized.

If I leave a car unlocked with the keys in the ignition, is it my *fault* if my car is stolen? Well, no. But that doesn't mean that it wasn't pretty stupid of me to do that.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25007 posts)
Um no. Both parties are not equally responsible. The rapist is 100% responsible for the rape.

As a female I must balance my freedom and my safety but even if I choose 100% freedom it is not my responsibility if I am raped.

I know women that have never been to the grocery store alone because of fear. I am just now able to have serviceme come to my house when I am alone although I haven't let my fear hold my hostage in my own home. While my husband went to school, we lived in an unsavory neighborhood. I would put my hair up and put on a hat and a bulky jacket yet I was followed and harassed more often than not, even when I brought my dog.

There are countries that stone women that are raped. Women must be chaperoned and covered from head to toe. How modest is modest enough?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(843 posts)
I agree.

Both parties are equally responsible. I may get bashed for this, but if you are walking around in a skin tight dress with nothing underneath it, you are opening yourself up to comment at the very least. No, you are not "asking for it," but as you say, it's all about being aware of your surroundings and keeping safe. That's why you wear seatbelts.

But to pull a Cardinal Neimoller is overstating things a bit...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19612 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 576  Next »
651 to 660 of 5752
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.