Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 587  Next »
651 to 660 of 5868
User Details are only visible to members.
*Besides, the one woman told them they were off course. She wanted to stop and ask for directions, but the 9 guys refused to even consider that.* haha that sounds about right

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2780 posts)
One more thing ,if that boat had radar you should be able to see where you are going ,and didn't it have a anchor to stop the boat from drifting . And was it a twin engine boat ,you sure as hell as get home on one engine .too many unanswer questions It smells to high heavens .What,s going on, that shit head in the White House is up to no good again .

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8250 posts)
A good sailor doesn't just relied on only one way to navigate ,there is a compass , paper chats . Depth finder , If you ask me ,some one wasn't paying attention ,bunch of fuck ups ,plain and simple ,no heros in my book Captain Mast for all of them

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8250 posts)
If you're asking how they strayed off the intended course- GPS is not infallible.

Assuming they knew what they were doing and didn't misread the coordinates, even military GPS units can be fooled by natural or artificial interference.

Besides, the one woman told them they were off course. She wanted to stop and ask for directions, but the 9 guys refused to even consider that.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Here's one that should go in a HowTF. Since there isn't one of those I'll post it here.

"MIAMI, Jan 14 (Reuters) - The 10 U.S. sailors who were held by Iran before being released on Wednesday made a navigational mistake that led them into Iranian waters but did not communicate that to Navy commanders before being intercepted, the U.S. military said on Thursday."

No explanation in the statement or article as to HTF that's even possible in the era of GPS. What, did they have their display turned upside down?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1126 posts)
I bet those people vote.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
No, I think the stupidest bipeds on Earth, in this case, are the people who read (or didn't take the opportunity to read OR misunderstood) that statement and donated money anyway! It's kinda like that company that said for $X they will send you bullshit, and people were aghast when they opened the box.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11728 posts)
A woman by the name of Cinnamon Nicole from Cordova, TN has raised a little more than $800 in seven hours via her Powerball Reimbursement Go Fund Me page.

Nicole alleges to have spent all of her money on purchasing tickets with the assumption she would win the $1.6 billion jackpot, but soon realized the winning tickets were sold in Los Angeles, Florida and Tennessee suburbs. Despite the chances of anyone winning the jackpot being 1 in 292.2 million, Nicole still decided to go big, and unfortunately now can’t go home because she allegedly doesn’t have any money.

"Please help me and my family as we have exausted [sic] all of our funds. We spent all of our money on lottery tickets (expecting to win the 1.5 billion) and are now in dire need of cash. With your small donation of at least $1.00, a like and one share, I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again! PLEASE, won’t you help a family in need. DONATE NOW."

--------------------------------

This part, however, makes me suspicious of this. Either that or she might be the stupidest biped on Earth.

"I’m certain that we will be able to pick ourselves up from the trenches of this lost and spend another fortune trying to hit it big again!"

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25278 posts)
Ms Big, Me too?

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Does any one know ,what happen to BLT2 ? .I know she was going to New York and her Ex was under the weather , I, m just wondering if she OK

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(8250 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 587  Next »
651 to 660 of 5868
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.