WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   651 to 660 of 2567   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why the Hell does this site take it upon itself to rotate pics that are submitted? I had one that I deleted and resubmitted a few times because they kept posting it upside down, finally I flipped it upside down and resubmitted, and they finally posted it correctly. Now I have one that was mysteriously rotated 90 degrees. Grrr!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9910 posts)
kinda reminds me of the book "Southern Ladies and Gentlemen" and the "self-rejuvinating virgin"...that whole chapter is just hilarious!

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9910 posts)
Va: Immaculate conception? I don't think so!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2048 posts)
US researchers looked into a long-term, confidential study about reproductive health, and found that 45 of the 7,870 women involved said they had become pregnant without ever having had vaginal intercourse or going through in-vitro fertilization, AFP reports. Of those, 31% had made a "chastity pledge" of the type popular among Christian groups. The research was published in the British Medical Journal.

The subjects "weren't asked a question 'Have you had a virgin pregnancy?'" Rather, the findings were "put together from a series of questions about pregnancy history and vaginal intercourse history." She adds that it's possible some of the women "did not want to admit that they had intercourse," or perhaps misunderstood the questions, seeing as the results are rather "unrealistic." She adds: "We actually found a few virgin fathers as well-which is a little harder to get your head around."

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17525 posts)
That's freakin' hilarious. And dumb.

Surely a bird would be a more suitable animal, as they are much more mobile and trainable.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17525 posts)
"Acoustic Kitty was a top secret CIA project launched in the 1960's attempting to use cats in spy missions, intended to spy on the Kremlin and Soviet embassies. A battery and microphone were implanted into the cat along with an antenna into its tail allowing it to transmit and record all sound in its surrounding area. Training and surgical expenses are estimated to have run between 15-20 million dollars.

The first Acoustic Kitty mission was to eavesdrop on two men outside a Soviet compound on Wisconsin Avenue in Washington D.C. The cat was released nearby but killed by oncoming traffic almost immediately. Scientists could not figure out how to curb the cats hunger and natural curiosity. Further tests also failed, and the project was labeled a total failure andscrapped in 1967."

I swear I did NOT make this shit up..

Toms River NJ

Username hidden
(918 posts)
Did someone loose their reply on here when someone repoorted it?

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17525 posts)
I figure if Dennis looses the first game at home he'll be moving next door to the uncle.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(705 posts)
The new coach for North Korea's national basketball team is....

.... Dennis Rodman.

“I’m going to be the most famous person in the world when you see American people holding hands and hoping the doors can be opened.” he said in a statement.

Can Rodman finally bridge the gap between the Americans and the North Koreans? Can he can finally get past all the horrendous oppression that the Kim family has put the North Korean people through? With the help of Dennis Rodman, will North Korea no longer beat, kill, and destroy it’s own people on the streets, but turn it’s full attention to beating, killing, and destroying on the court? If they lose, will he and his kin be sentenced to a labor camp?

Either way, all our hopes for our relationship with North Korea rest on the shoulders of Dennis Rodman at this moment, who is totally not crazy.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17525 posts)
yes, well, perhaps one day they will get their shit together. Until then, it's best to laugh/shrug it off and keep going, I'm sure. Some things aren't really worth fretting over, are they?

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9910 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   651 to 660 of 2567   End
TOPIC: WTF