WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610651
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   651 to 660 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Vabeach,

I thought planet Biden was hilarious. And I'm not sure anyone 100 years from now will even assume it's somebody's name (like the Ort cloud where it resides. Ort sounds more like a character from Lord of the Rings than a dude).

Also maybe the planet is mostly gas, which would make it doubly appropriate

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(115 posts)
We chatted a bit and moved on. It was a swinger friendly place with many other people to talk to.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
Ha, did any of you other single guys get this message from SLS yesterday? Thought it was kind of odd since they never sent me a message before in the two years here. If you don't fill your profile out all the way, I wonder if they send a message that's the opposite like "You ARE dreaded!". lol

http ://imgur. com/ 33jeNRs

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
Lol VA what did you end up doing? Sit there in awkward silence or duck out the back door? Seriously that is such an uncomfortable situation.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
Stressingbout is against my religion.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
Va,

I can never ever understand that. It makes me truly nauseated to even think about it. It reminds me of our experience with the duo that told us to shave a few years of our profile age. Assholes.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
WTF???? As part of his training on the trip he just took Trooper had to do a stress test of sorts. He shows as having no visible stress. I on the other hand have ended up crying at some point over stupid shit almost every day this week. I break out in itchy almost hives sort of places because my stress level is so freaking high.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
We met people in Florida who emailed us.. listed ages were 47 and 49, and pics didn't seem far out of step with that. They were at the same resort we were, so we thought what the hell.

They were AT LEAST 65. Possibly even 70. He looked like Richard Nixon. Not "I am not a crook" Richard Nixon. More like "invited to visit President Clinton at the White House" Richard Nixon. I was almost angry that they would be such blatant liars.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18793 posts)
What seems to have happened to us a lot is the pics they show are very old. Its kind of a buzz kill when you run into someone and they are 10 years older than the pics you saw.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1762 posts)
WTF: If one more couple tells me "how important their job is" and that's why they can't post face shots. Don't fucking write me! I told them everybody is important....WTF...even the Secret Service gets their alcoholic freak on. Are you more important than them.....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(2521 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   651 to 660 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF