Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 579  Next »
651 to 660 of 5781
User Details are only visible to members.
BLT, NEVER ANY BOOTS ON THE GROUND. We can do it from the air. It is cheaper then Military DOA's and rehab for those that live. I am against WAR, I believe in killing the enemy first. This is from a PACIFIST.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
Dragging people into conflict is not a trait limited to Isis...

Yes I voted for the (handsome) Devil twice. But the only thing I plan on being dragged into today is too much wine, too much food, an a friend's very cozy guest bedroom.

Happy Thanksgiving forum friends!

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1100 posts)
...methinks Tigg was referring to me...in an affectionate "bitch" sorta way.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
Who u calling a Bitch?

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
HFT: Relax! It's Thanksgiving. Add this to the list: According to a CNN report I heard this morning, ISIS has "dared" us to put boots on the ground. Don't shoot the messenger. That's what I heard.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7424 posts)
BOOTS ON THE GROUND? NEVER! We build 18 million cars and trucks a year. We can build one million missiles a year, small, medium and large, as needed. Use them over there with our satellite, drone and spies to kill the bastards. This is war, take no prisoners. That bastard Owebama wants to close GITMO. So we have to kill the terrorists because we have no prison to hold them. If we have no prison to hold them, then we can have the Russians hold them in Siberia, nice and cold. Owebama doesn't know what he is doing to his cousins.

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(2708 posts)
I agree with the sexy bitch below

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(12345 posts)
terrorist attacks have been occurring overseas much longer (and more frequently, with much devastation). we took our safety (like much else) for granted. we continue to do so.

i don't know about anyone else, but today one of the things i am most thankful for is just that: that so far, family friends & loved ones remain safe.

just sayin'.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(11942 posts)
If you don't fight the Bastards over there, then we'll fight the Bastards over here. WTF

Hanford CA
Username hidden
(101 posts)
WTF, indeed.

Richland MS
Username hidden
(12994 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  ... 579  Next »
651 to 660 of 5781
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.