Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   651 to 660 of 3693   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, see it IS different when we're at a party. A lot of the time we are trying to fuck people, and we expect people are trying to fuck us, and that's OK. However, we see no reason to carry on any kind of discussion and flirting with people who live hundreds of miles away. We have no way of even knowing if they are really who they say they are. For all we know it's some 29 year old guy sitting in his parent's basement jacking off to pics of the Mrs.

As for the "Don't worry we're not trying to fuck you" shirts - I hope I don't see any of those. I like it when people are trying to fuck us, so long as they don't become a problem if we don't reciprocate.

Along the same lines as another topic I brought up - I totally love it if a woman offers me a compliment just out of the blue, even if I have absolutely no interest in them. Often the boldest ones come from people I have zero interest in - women who are considerably older, especially. Maybe it's that they are just bold people; maybe it's that they feel like they have nothing to lose; I don't know. But I had several instances this last week of something like that, with the message spanning the entire spectrum from people my mother's age down to some 24-year old hottie who definitely had too much to drink.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
LOL @ TM, I hear you bro. It's a "pussy driven" lifestyle, pardon the pun.

yeah, I completely understand where VA is coming from. We get the same emails, prolly not as many as they do, but it's very frustrating to be on the other end of it as well. And we've been guilty of the "what the fuck are they thinking" stuff as well when someone contacts us who we feel is in no way even close to what we find attractive. But so many have developed this, "better shut this down now before anyone gets the wrong idea" mindset, and to be honest, from our experience, it often does more harm than good.

We rarely need anyone to "shut things down" with us because we almost never are the ones to suggest play. we are so overly cautious about not presuming to know the other couples feelings, that we pretty much always wait for them to make that first move in the conversation. unless we've been talking for a while and the other couple has made it very clear, we're usually that couple who needs the house to fall on us to make us notice the green light. so when another couple is afraid to even have a conversation with us, we just assume that's how they were raised. not everyone is blessed to be raised in the south. HA!

did you see what I did there?

ps, sometimes I feel like we need matching "don't be afraid, we 're not trying to fuck you" t-shirts to wear to parties. the tricky part would be knowing when to take them off. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
Toomuch: Because they don't recognize quality in their midst. If it's any consolation, I think you're hot....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
I'm jealous cuz the wife gets all the compliments. LOL why can't I get sum even from 500 miles away. <joking, sorta>

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
VA: Let me present the flip-side to your post. I gave a shout out to a stupid ass SM a zillion miles away from me who posted that he was looking for a SF to hang out with possibly travel, etc. In all honesty, I was in no way attracted to him. I send him a brief note stating that if he's ever in Florida, since he professes to be this traveler and just about everyone comes to Florida at some point, he responds like I am trying to hit his ass up with something about there a lot of swingers in Florida so why am I hitting him up. Thankfully, I never heard from him again. He assumed, I guess, that I was interested in him sexually. I NEVER troll for dick. I don't have to...LOL. This is a very strange LS we participate it and it gets stranger by the day....WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
what difference does it make if they are trying to start a conversation? you seem quite capable of letting a couple know that you are not interested if it becomes necessary.

we enjoy this lifestyle most of the time, but one of our "irks" are couples who assume that everyone who tries to be cordial toward them is trying to fuck them. are some of them trying to fuck you? sure, I would certainly hope so. after all, it is what we do here.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5354 posts)
So, re: this business of getting aggravated when long-distance peeps email compliments etc. some people seemed to think my attitude towards it is rather harsh, and that there should be no cry of foul at a sincere compliment with no expectations attached.

Well, I agree in principle, except that there is no way for me to tell if that's really what it is or if it's an attempt begin a conversation. So when an email came in from a couple 500 miles away complimenting our profile and hoping we don't mind them borrowing some of the phraseology for their own, I decided to break with my habit of not answering and respond to their polite email with a short note thanking them for the compliment and telling them they can borrow whatever they like (and they already have).

Well, now they wanna talk, opened their pics, etc. I'm not mad, they are likely nice people, but once in a while it's nice to challenge my habits to remind myself about why I have them.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20509 posts)
No shit. One round to the head.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2816 posts)
TooMuchFun: post diagnosis is a trip to a gun store.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
Showtime's, Seven Deadly Sins, Gluttony. This is some crazy shit. I set my DVR for this show. There is a woman who weighs over 700 lbs. and she even has a website. Also, it showed a restaurant in Las Vegas, Heart Attack Grill, and a bunch of other stuff. Back to the 700 plus woman. Her bf is a twig compared to her. I didn't know if I should be disgusted or what so it was a WTF moment for me.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3971 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... More 
Start   651 to 660 of 3693   End
TOPIC: WTF