WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610642
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   642 to 651 of 3020   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Everything is awesome!

Moron Buenos Aires Argentina
Username hidden
(467 posts)
A Polish priest has warned parents to be on their guard against Lego, warning the plastic blocks are a tool of Satan and can "destroy" children's souls.

In a presentation aimed at parents, Father Slawomir Kostrzewa said the popular Danish toy company had taken a lurch to the dark side with its series of Monster Fighters and Zombie mini-figures, and that they "were about darkness and the world of death".

"Friendly fellows have been replaced by dark monsters," he explained. "These toys can have a negative effect on children. They can destroy their souls and lead them to the dark side."

Lego's Monster Fighters range features Lord Vampyre, a fanged Dracula-like character, who battles the likes of Doctor Rodney Rathbone and Major Quinton Steele as they try to prevent him from "cloaking the world in darkness".

The priest also cited research by New Zealand's University of Canterbury that found the facial expressions of Lego figures have also become angrier over the years, and that this compounded their evil potential.

Puerto Morelos Quintana Roo Mexico
Username hidden
(18841 posts)
Guess so.

Oh well I will fantasize it is from a local SM who is handsome, charming, and who is available to me whenever I desire...

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
april fools?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2022 posts)
WTF? the birdie shows I got a new email that is apparently invisible.

Damn and it might be just the person I've been waiting for. Or not lol.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17555 posts)
"The thought that ANYONE would get off virtually "scot free" is reprehwnsible, no matter their station in life."

I completely agree, and the story as I'm understanding it is outrageous. Nevertheless, there is certainly a continuum between letting someone walk and hacking someone to pieces and dragging their charred corpse through the streets.

Username hidden
(18841 posts)
Some people here have echoed your sentiment to an extent, but I strongly suspect most people here do not support the physical reality of drilling holes in people and mutilating them into a slow tortuous death.

And don't take the easy way out by pointing to the racial aspects of the mob lynching of Jesse Washington. Anyone here who would point to an all-white (or any one color) version of those events and cheer it is not someone I want anything to do with.

Username hidden
(18841 posts)
Sometimes you are over the top in your efforts to make a point. If you seriously support this description below of the treatment of a convicted (albeit shoddily) rapist and murderer, that is psychotic.

"After his sentence was pronounced, he was dragged out of the court by observers and lynched in front of Waco's city hall. Over 10,000 spectators, including city officials and police, gathered to watch the attack. There was a celebratory atmosphere at the event, and many children attended during their lunch hour. Members of the mob castrated Washington, cut off his fingers, and hung him over a bonfire. He was repeatedly lowered and raised over the fire for about two hours. After the fire was extinguished, his charred torso was dragged through the town and parts of his body were sold as souvenirs. A professional photographer took pictures as the event unfolded, providing rare imagery of a lynching in progress. The pictures were printed and sold as postcards in Waco."

I'm at least not beating around the bush and I'm openly describing psychotic actions as such. After several posts of me asking about your allusion to me being soft of child molesters, you haven't outright said I am.

Username hidden
(18841 posts)
Let me see if i have it right.

You seem to think that wanting equal or worse vengence on those who would harm a child as psychotic. An insult no doubt.

But, to think that by you not supporting inhumane vengence against such filth, is soft on child molesters, is deeply offensive to you.

In other words, its ok for you to think of people with my outlook as psychotic. But for people with my outlook to think that you are soft on your stance is deeply offensive?

Did i get that right?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Wanting to mutilate people and taking satisfaction in their pain is a psychotic and sick side of humanity. If you want to embrace it, feel free. I shall not.

And I was referring to what seemed like an implication that I am somehow soft on child molesters for not wanting to take a spade bit to their eyeballs. I do not want a return to the days where we would chase rapists, cut their legs and hands off and then burn them alive, cheering in a public square.

You want this again?

en.wikipedia.o rg/wiki/Jesse_Washington

READ IT. I don't want to live with people who cheer such monstrous behavior.

Username hidden
(18841 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   642 to 651 of 3020   End
TOPIC: WTF