Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   642 to 651 of 4689   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@nj

From our home page I click on "old frames" then go into our profile and click on our galleries and the pics are not visible. When I click on the forums, it forces me into the new format and the pics are not visible. But when I reply to or create an email, they are there to use.

@VA. Who did you piss off back home to have them send you a truckload of snow?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1987 posts)
VA that's almost amusing but creepy too. definitely a WTF.

scamp, if you're in the "new" site, try the "old" one? otherwise it'll be one of those wait for a response kinda deals. good luck if that's the case.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(6383 posts)
I already posted there and emailed tech support.

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1987 posts)
That's weird. Maybe you should post it in the website section of the fora. There you can have your post ignored, then deleted, and then deemed grounds for suspension.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22401 posts)
WTF, I uploaded four new public pics, one of which is visible on our profile and able to select when I post but the other three only show up when I send an email. So they are there, but do not appear in our galleries, how the fuck is that possible?

~scamp

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1987 posts)
It's like a crop circle mystery.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10184 posts)
Someone dumped a big load of dirty *snow* near my house. Yes, it is snow. I got out of my car and grabbed a handful. It resembles snow from a parking lot pile that's 80% melted so there is lots of road gunk in it.

I can only imagine that it's from a skating rink or something. But I think I'm at least 2 miles from anything like that. That's a long way to drive with a Zamboni for a stealth snow dump.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(22401 posts)
the shit that shows up on my Facebook feed lol

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20148 posts)
PG, WTF, indeed! The article about the IPad vagina also showed another new innovation:

The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina Further proof that the sole goal of mankind is now to take selfies absolutely everywhere possible, a vibrator that can video capture an orgasm from its epicentre has been invented. The nightmarish love child of an endoscopy and a vibrator, the 'Svakom Gaga Camera Vibrator' allows for a new level of explicitness in amateur sex tapes. Footage taken can be uploaded to PC or smartphone and the device also syncs with FaceTime, offering the unprecedented opportunity to be on the phone with someone's genitals.

A quick google search shows it is available on Amazon dot com!!!! Holy crap!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(10031 posts)
well for some ifuck until icum

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(20148 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   642 to 651 of 4689   End
TOPIC: WTF