Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ... 730  Next »
641 to 650 of 7293
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I stand corrected.

Out of curiosity, I just checked, and the thing is offline again.

WTF

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5609 posts)
That makes my latest one seem pretty tame. People emailed us, and blocked us immediately afterwards.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
I don't make a habit of posting about email we receive.

I just don't think it's a very flattering way to illustrate myself to others by seeming to take delight in the social awkwardness of others.

(The obvious exception being a couple of knuckleheads here who seem to crave it. Lol)

However...

We really had an honest to goodness WTF contact recently. The facts are these:

We received a somewhat routine one line, incomplete sentence email informing that the sender had opened pics for us. I looked briefly, and the 4 public pics of her could be seen as well as one (of six) private folder. This private folder had more pics of her and a couple of him.

Now, within an hour the permission to the private folder had been removed. It should be noted here that I had not opened their email, and we have had our WVM feature turned off for many months now.

Strange enough, but I had already decided to send one of our *quick reply*, with a polite no thanks, messages anyway, which I did.

Then, I get a reply to my *no thanks* which thanked me and asked if Lady and Tramp were our real names.

The stranger part is that now all the public pics had been deleted, the statistics for the male half had been removed, but the private folders remained.

I wrote back saying that Lady and Tramp were not our given names, and that while we were sharing, did their male really weigh zero lbs.

I never got a reply, but within an hour or so all of their pics had been deleted, and they had quite a few. I checked back the next day and by then, admin had temporarily taken the profile offline. It returned within another day.

The ultimate oddity here is that this profile was several years old with nearly 20 certs.

WTF

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5609 posts)
Judge Timothy Cissna ruled this afternoon that the phrase "insert fart smell here," will remain in special elections material to be distributed to Southern Humboldt [California] voters this spring. The phrase was written by Scotty McClure as a rebuttal to arguments in favor of Measure W, a parcel tax intended to fund the rebuilding of the Jerold Phelps Community Hospital in Garberville.

Representing the county elections office, Deputy County Counsel Joel Ellinwood said the county registrar of voters, Kelly Sanders, found the language inappropriate to be distributed to taxpayers with taxpayer money, and was asking the court to rule on whether or not the phrase could be deleted.

Ellinwood cited state elections code section 9380, which says a judge may issue a "peremptory writ of mandate or an injunction ... upon clear and convincing proof that the material in question is false, misleading, or inconsistent." Ellinwood then attempted to convince Cissna that the phrase "insert fart smell here" met that criteria.

When asked to defend his words, McClure resisted pressing on the toy "Fart Alarm" he had brought with him as a prop. He reiterated that he was tired of the taxes, and with the rhetoric around taxes and the election. Cissna gently redirected him several times as he began gesticulating toward the court and veering into the 2016 presidential elections.

"I formed an opinion. That is my rebuttal," said McClure. "I didn't swear, I didn't cut anybody down. They have to print this, no interpretation should be allowed by the elections department. I think I have a right to that opinion."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28570 posts)
From what you've described, it sounds to me like you're her "project", as in a psychological experiment to see if it's possible to radically manipulate a person's sexual characteristics. The constant insistence that you are a dom, even when you don't normally swing that way.....that'd be a huge red flag for me.

The creepy roofie guy is another thing entirely. Even if you agreed with me that she's possibly trying to manipulate you, she doesn't deserve to be preyed upon by an asshole with a pocket full of date r*pe drugs.

Waxahachie TX
Username hidden
(991 posts)
I would wait til the good doctor has gone through her OFWGKTA stage...it will build character or least help you from over drinking.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8666 posts)
Happy thoughts, or WTF? I think I'll go with WTF.

So there's this unicorn. I think I've mentioned her before. Former lesbian, I was the second guy she ever met when she decided to try being halfway straight. That was like 3 years ago. We recently started seeing each other again weekly. She's a very liberal jewish woman who has a PHD in psychology.

Cuz, you know, a doctor of psychology is just the perfect person for ME. :)

She's also extremely submissive. She has d-rings attached to the frame of her bed for tying purposes, and she likes to be physically abused. I hate physically abusing women. I only do it when they literally beg for it, and I feel like less of a man afterwords. She tolerates that from me because she loves my cock, and seems to genuinely like me as a human being. Can't imagine why.

She says I'm a dom. I've heard that before. I said I'm not a fucking dom. She said I'm most definitely a dom. I said if by dom you mean that I'm a nutless wanker with lingering mommy issues from a bad childhood that compels me to beat women for my own pleasure so that I can feel more masculine, then no, I'm definitely not a dom.

Gosh darnit, there I go being judgemental again. I hate when that happens.

So she said I'm really a dom, and I should just be more pushy.

So I've had an educated, certified, qualified, doctor of psychology tell me that I need to be more pushy, so I'm gonna run with that. That's like throwing gasoline on a fire. This is like the Joker and Harley Quinn. Welcome to my life.

Anyway, she has a cert from me on her profile. Being a hot, petite, highly sought after unicorn, she gets a lot of couples hitting on her. This has happened twice now, the latest was tonight. Couples who have met Robin and I see the cert on her profile, and drop our names to get in her pants. When she feels the slightest bit uneasy, I get a text from her.

Three weeks ago I got a text from her when I was at a house party, and had to excuse myself from a conversation because I always answer her texts immediately. She was at our local club, and a couple was hitting on her, dropped our names, and that particular couple are BAD NEWS. The guy is a creepy motherfucker who there are rumors about spiking drinks. Yeah, we met them once, years ago, and didn't play with them. Then he tried to use my name to fuck the unicorn I'm seeing now. Asshole.

Tonight another couple did the same thing. We went to their house party last weekend, didn't really click with them, but we did have fun with others at the party. I told her that they seem like great people but it just didn't work out between the 4 of us. According to her, they are now singing our praises in texts with her.

This is just one example of why I say the lifestyle is high school. Welcome back to it. I hope that whoever you are reading this, that you are as fortunate as I am to have "problems" like this. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2164 posts)
@BLM

Thanks! I'll send you the unedited pic.

Lake Butler FL
Username hidden
(604 posts)
Happy St. Patty's SOTW! Great pic!

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8666 posts)
LOL! "Mr. Sasquatcho"...the pimple of Clark County. "Hey Mister you got a dime" Beep-Beep

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8666 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ... 730  Next »
641 to 650 of 7293
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.