WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610641
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   641 to 650 of 2620   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We don't pay for water.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Maintaining a pool and two ponds, we average 32.00 monthly..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7895 posts)
My water bill averages +/-70, but that includes trash, recycle, neighborhood association fees and the fact that I run a sprinkler system two nights a week. Once when one of my sprinkler heads was broken my bill ran up to 80ish

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(10031 posts)
WTF???? got our water bill today. I'm guessing yet another underground leak. Had two last year and ended up paying 800+ in water bills (our bill is usually around 35 bucks a month) this months bill is already for 260...and they read the meter almost a freaking month ago. Would have been nice to know this then.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
I imagine that's not the first time a solicitor was blamed for ending a marriage.

Ba da bump.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10416 posts)
A British woman attempted to sue her former lawyers for professional negligence, claiming that, alongside a number of other allegations, they failed to advise that finalising divorce proceedings would inevitably cause her marriage to end.

Jane Mulcahy had argued that the lawyers should have made it clear that a divorce would cause her marriage to be terminated - something which she apparently wanted to avoid.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17652 posts)
It's just fucking swell. Great job, SLS team!

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
its the new improved formatting for the forum T. Isn't it just the most fantastic thing ever?

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17064 posts)
Wtf is up with all that jibberish code?

T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">OKLAHOMA CITY -- A 33-year-old Oklahoma man has been charged with killing his stepfather by giving him an "atomic wedgie" that caused the victim to suffocate on his own underwear.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">Brad Lee Davis was charged with murder in the death of 58-year-old Denver St. Clair in a drunken family fight at a residence just east of Oklahoma City, the Pottawatomie County Sheriff's Office said in an arrest affidavit obtained on Wednesday.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">Police arrested Davis on Tuesday. The affidavit said he "grabbed St. Clair's underwear and gave him an 'atomic wedgie.' Davis allegedly pulled the elastic waistband of St. Clair's underwear over his head and around his neck."

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">Oklahoma Medical Examiner spokeswoman Amy Elliott said the cause of death was asphyxiation and blunt force trauma.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">Pottawatomie County Sheriff Deputy Travis Palmer said Davis and St. Clair were drinking beer on the night of Dec. 21 at the older man's residence when St. Clair began speaking ill about his wife, who is Davis' mother.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">Investigators said St. Clair's elastic waistband was stretched over his head and that it left ligature marks around his neck. Blood splatter was also found in the kitchen, the living room and on the living room ceiling.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">Davis was being held in Pottawatomie County without bond. His lawyer was not immediately available for comment.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">---------

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">A solid argument for going commando.

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">

<p style="margin-left:0px; margin-right:0px">T

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3172 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... More 
Start   641 to 650 of 2620   End
TOPIC: WTF