Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ... 736  Next »
641 to 650 of 7359
User Details are only visible to members.
He's a pimp and the hooking is getting harder..and the yen is not doing so well against the US dollar. Thank goodness he eats carp.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Like many of ncal's rantings, there is a grain of truth, in that heap of bullshit.

Genworth suspended sales of new life insurance policies last year and has been acquired by a larger Chinese holding company. Genworth is still in business, of course, and doing just fine it seems, but their legal organization has changed and they are, for now, poised to plan to exit life insurance.

MetLife announced last year they would spin off many of their products, including life insurance, as a new company.

So on the BullShit-O-Meter this ranks about a 97. Not 100% bullshit, but close.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28793 posts)
"my god Met Life just closed their doors. Genworth a few months ago..dead and gone.. And you dont have a clue about what you are talking about..."

That last post was a doozie! Bravo, NCAL!

Both Met Life and Genworth are STILL in business. So, as is the norm, it's you who does not have a clue.

There has to be a med issue here. How else can you explain the constant Joe Isuzu-like storytelling?

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13699 posts)
That is some powerful kool-aid nutcal is drinking.

~S~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5937 posts)
"the house that i am renting"

If Ncal's wife would only turn one more trick per week they might be able to buy instead of rent. Tell that girl to get cracking.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(14142 posts)
Careful with that policy. The life insurance companies are in such trouble that they are not going to take blood or get your medical records. Instead if you die within the first two years they are going to deny the policy payout claiming that you lied on the application. This is how they are staying alive, but so many have died because of Obama, my god Met Life just closed their doors. Genworth a few months ago..dead and gone..

And you dont have a clue about what you are talking about with the crash. The reason why the Wall street firms where going bankrupt is because they where holding billions of dollars in worthless mortgaged backed securities that all of a sudden no one wanted to buy. The worlds pension funds had been looted and nothing was left.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
Va's post has just given me a much needed smile and laugh that was much appreciated given the day I have been having.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2585 posts)
LOL!... calling him a hominoid is way off...but seems to me they are zeroing in on the pimp.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
WTF? Va just bitch slapped NutCal using his doctorate (Va's). - Not Nutty's B.S. Dungree from the Joe McCarthy School of Hysteria and Paranoia.

That's some funny shit right thar.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13699 posts)
Homo erectus disfunctionalis?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2248 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ... 736  Next »
641 to 650 of 7359
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.