Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 4381   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WTF. I got blocked by someone that didn't like a post I made on here. It doesn't bother me but I miss reading the posts that this party makes even if I don't agree with them. Oh well if that makes them happy more power to them.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(184 posts)
I give liver for good looking pussy but when i think little bit better people love more animals then human beings. Probably need to offer small dog i have more access.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Bobby,

If you give up your liver someone will have to start a charity for you. It would be better if you can just get someone to cut a commercial to get you some pussy. Maybe Sara McLaughlin could do it. I don't know a single woman who can watch one of those commercials without bawling.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(289 posts)
Maybe too many Coors Light's and Twinkies again......

Middletown NY
Username hidden
(9777 posts)
Sorry friends don't understand m wrong. That people deserve more then charity. And government need to think about this people. Look like this people just wait for good will. And then i see just 2 minutes after call to help soldiers like need to donate same amount for animal. It's not OK. And FINGERFUXS yes yes yes i m super crazy about pussy. right now I give my liver just for one good looking pussy

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1230 posts)
Learn from our mistakes NJ and don't try to make sense of what he posts.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
**sigh**

i don't think *anyone* said *anything* about how much $ the gov't spends on the wounded, other than to note that because it isn't *enough*--other organizations are fundraising at the rate of $18, same as an animal cruelty/humane charity.

but maybe i missed something.

otherwise, rdy, i just don't see the cause for that stream of thought.

then again i probably missed something.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(5071 posts)
How do you know how much money the government spends on wounded veterans. Did you know that more money than ever before has been added to the VA Budget. The problem is that the government does not pay for the distress that families endure because of their wounds. WWP helps support the families who care for their loved ones that are wounded. When are you going to lobby congress to raise the level of support to the wounded veteran's. Can you guess I'm a veteran and I get 100% of my health care benefits from the VA. I get the benefits, but my family doesn't. WWP supports both the Veteran and their families, as does organizations like the VFW, AM. LEGION, DAV, MARINE CORP. LEAGUE and many, many more.

If you want to support animal cruelty, St. Judes Hospital, or any charity you feel comfortable supporting do so.

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(1729 posts)
You know all Bobby really wants is bobbies and sex with swingers.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I think he might be saying that they are asking for donations of $18 for both veterans and dogs.

And aren't our veterans more important than dogs?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17985 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 4381   End
TOPIC: WTF