WTF : Swingers Discussion 21277610621
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 2606   End
User Details are only visible to members.
As long as women keep convincing themselves that they need to be perfect, it'll keep happening.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
I watched a documentary on Showtime, Sexy Baby. I may be late to the party for this but one of the topics covered was labiaplasty...surgery to the female genitalia. Is this yet another thing women have to deal with with respect to their bodies.....WTF?

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2124 posts)
Recieved a letter Fromour Pa electric company today, they were inquiring about our usage, lack of that is.

Seems they sent out a supervising reader because we are using under thier normal minimum. So I had to explain why our usage is down, and that it will be like that through the winter while I am remodeling.

It seems they also saw the Bypass wire the previous Owners tenant had attempted to sneak into the meter pan to bypass for his potential Grow house .

After our conversation today , I now have to go to the sheriffs Dept on Thursday and explain to them, since the electric company notified the local authorities of potential theft of services.

My question to the electric company was why hadn't they noticed this over the past 2+ years the house sat Vacant under the previous homeowners, since they had the power on the whole time as well, and thier usage was less than ours....

The bright spot of it all is they aren't going to make me change the meter pan right away, since we spoke to them back in October about increasing the service next fall after all the interior work is completed.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
This is a real web site!

ht tp://por nforthebl ind.or g

Tomball TX

Username hidden
(51 posts)
no sewer lines out here. Our bill is usually right around 35 per month. Last year we busted pipes (not during freezing weather) seems it has bust again. Which means calling the guys out to put gas in the line to find the leak and then repairing the leak.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
Our water and sewer comes every 2nd month and the last one was $102.

Our irrigation water comes from a well, however.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17571 posts)
We don't pay for water.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16521 posts)
Maintaining a pool and two ponds, we average 32.00 monthly..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7891 posts)
My water bill averages +/-70, but that includes trash, recycle, neighborhood association fees and the fact that I run a sprinkler system two nights a week. Once when one of my sprinkler heads was broken my bill ran up to 80ish

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9959 posts)
WTF???? got our water bill today. I'm guessing yet another underground leak. Had two last year and ended up paying 800+ in water bills (our bill is usually around 35 bucks a month) this months bill is already for 260...and they read the meter almost a freaking month ago. Would have been nice to know this then.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... More 
Start   621 to 630 of 2606   End
TOPIC: WTF