Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ... 555  Next »
621 to 630 of 5542
User Details are only visible to members.
Definitely a WTF Ms. Kibbs!

As is Why The Fuck don't I have neighbors like you guys lol

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Thanks, y'all! Funny thing is: if i wore it to work, I'm starting to doubt anyone would be surprised, considering its me, after all. Lol

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
lol kibbie. at least you got someone to help and you didn't have to wear it to work

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2634 posts)
I love it, Kibbie!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(11094 posts)
ms kibb: adorable...thank you for sharing. :*

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(9656 posts)
Ok....too funny not to share. Not a WTF perhaps, but where else should i post this? My younger boy wants to be a Lego for Halloween. No prob. Got a box from work. Cut a head and arm holes and holes for the Solo cups to stick through to make the nubbins that connect to each other.....then i tried it on. Uh oh. I couldn't get it off and i was at the house by myself. I struggled for several minutes to no avail. Finally, i went out the front door, wearing the box. Neither of my next door neighbors were home. . fortunately, another neighbor was home that I am acquainted with. I showed up on her front doorstep and rang the bell. When she answered, she burst out in laughter. She thanked me for making her day because she had been having a foul mood all morning. She easily help me out of the box and my pride wasn't damaged too badly.

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(11530 posts)
How did the most expensive blimp in the history of the world become undone? And we are going to defeat Isis? WTF

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(7419 posts)
Yes... The cat bit my tongue (re: reply to ms. peghey)

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
Hello Sir, Only thing better might be meeting over "found pussy".

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5906 posts)
@peghey: first of all, we haven't been formally fora introduced so I figured why not do so over a "lost pussy" post... Nice to make your aquaintance.

OT: nah... Like peghey alluded to, just too easy.

Bellingham WA
Username hidden
(1726 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ... 555  Next »
621 to 630 of 5542
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.