Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ... 579  Next »
621 to 630 of 5788
User Details are only visible to members.
I know there was no c or d.

But on every multiple guess test I have ever taken, none of the above is always e...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
Oh boy. I think this could be how people get banned for making critical thinking skills comments.

That's a cross thread reference. Try and keep up...

:-D

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Did you mean "you forgot c"?

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
tbr: i get it. have a scotch, i'll tip a glass of wine later.

i think there's a new moon or somesuch that would explain today's lunacies.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(12086 posts)
I don't get it.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
The ex just sent a text asking if our daughter is coming down for her weekend by train or car.

You forgot e.

None of the above...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(19796 posts)
Well. I did not see this coming.

In December, Canada’s supportive organization The Transgender Project released a biographical video of the former Paul Wolscht, 46 and the father of seven children with his ex-wife Marie, describing his new life as not only a female but a six-year-old female, Stephoknee Wolscht. She told the Daily Xtra (gay and lesbian news site) that not acting her real age (even while doing “adult” things like working a job and driving a car) enables her to escape “depression and suicidal thoughts.” Among the trans-age’s favorite activities are (coloring-book) coloring, creating a play-like “kingdom,” and wearing “really pretty clothes.” Stephoknee now lives with the couple who adopted her.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
Yes yes I know it goes around Vancouver Island, etc.

While I am not exactly famous for brevity, I figured the not-fully-accurate version I gave was sufficient, and nobody would read the 16-line version.

The story about the "Pig War" is a hilarious one, to be sure. I'll let anyone who wants to google it have fun, but in short, an American shooting an Irishman's pig caused a 12-year military standoff.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(25130 posts)
"'North of 49' almost always refers to the 49th parallel in Canada, which makes up the border with the US from Minnesota to the Pacific Ocean. "

Actually not true VA. An interesting bit of geographical history here. The 49th parallel only holds as far West as the strait of Georgia. Then it jogs through the islands (the San Juan Islands South of the line the Canadian Gulf Islands to the north) thence South Westerly between the San Juans and Vancouver Island to the middle of the Strait of Juan De Fuca, thence North Westerly to the Pacific. Interestingly before deviating it crosses Boundary Bay, lopping off Point Roberts (Robert's Bank to our Canadian friends) from the lower mainland. Point Roberts is part of Washington but accessible by land only through Canada. The line through the islands was mediated by Kaiser Wilhelm I after the abortive "Pig War" where an ever ballsy George Pickett (last in his class at West Point and then a Captain) garrisoned the South end of San Juan Island after an altercation over said pig between an American farmer and British soldiers. Washington probably owes the San Juan Islands to Pickett's defiance and apparent willingness to let his men be pulverized by the British Navy. He survived to become a Confederate General and later lead the disastrous assault on Cemetery Ridge at Gettysburg.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1106 posts)
@ fun-ahoy The 49 is a border between the usa and Canada. you need to learn how to read, as for the trip to vegas awesome. as for my girl a j awesome as as always. as for some ppl at the purrfect event sat dec 12,,, thumps down. now you know ,,,lol.

Bradford Canada
Username hidden
(1065 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ... 579  Next »
621 to 630 of 5788
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.