Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3678   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@fjep: I am getting better, believe me. If there is a critter to be seen, I will see it because I am such a pussy! Anywho, he or she is gone and I am off now to find the perfect Christmas Tree.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
BLT better get used to them, FL has all kinds of critters that make their way into homes. Not uncommon to find black snakes in the house. I caught one of our pets for a few years in the yard, a three foot iguana. We finally gave her to a school after about 5 years and she was 5 feet long. I caught a lot of black snakes, a few in the house. But then we sometimes had alligators in our back yard.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
Well done BLT.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
My neighbor saved the day! She went into the pantry where the poor thing was so scared and me too. She did exactly what was stated below. Took a paper plate and a plastic clear cup and got it outside. I had blanked it out cautiously and self medicated with Jameson. At that point, who cares....LOL

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
An 84-year-old New Yorker's date with two 17-year-old twin sisters ended with the senior citizen tied up and robbed, according to police.

The New York Times reports that Paul Aronson met up with 17-year-old Shaina Foster last month through SeekingArrangement. com, a sugar daddy site that bills itself as a place “where beautiful, successful people fuel mutually beneficial relationships,” according to the Times.

After a first date, Shaina brought her twin sister Shalaine along to the second. The trio dined at an "expensive restaurant" and then Aronson invited them back to his apartment for a drink, court documents said.

That's when Shaina told authorities things got out of hand.

“He asked to do things I wasn’t going to do,” she told Detective Darryl Ng. “He is ugly, old and disgusting. I tied him up. I took his money and left. He was starting to creep me out.”

The New York Daily News reports that the sisters allegedly tied Aronson up with zip ties, stole $420 worth of cash from his wallet and took his credit card. They then went on a shopping spree and bought makeup, police said.

Shaina Foster told authorities she was surprised Aronson called police.

"The old man reported me? I don’t understand why he reported me," she said, according to court documents.

The New York Post reports that on Wednesday, Shalaine Foster's lawyer said his client was brought along by her sister and didn't take part in any of the crimes her sister allegedly committed.

"There’s always that story of the good twin and the bad twin, who goes right and who goes wrong,” Brian Kennedy said. ”?My client Sh?alaine was always going right but it seems she got caught up in something that was not of her making.”

The pair are charged with kidnapping, burglary, robbery, assault and grand larceny. They are being held without bail.

The age of consent in New York is 17, which may at least partially explain why Aronson isn't facing any charges.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20472 posts)
True FJ, I considered that but, like you, find it unlikely to be a large enough lizard to break the skin or one of the large exotics. Unless BLT confirms the size of said lizard there is no real way to know. Although BT's hunch is interesting.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
She let that one single guy into her house and now, she's seeing lizards everywhere! BLT, if it only has one eye, stop screaming and don't call for help. Just beat it off singlehandedly.

BT

Boston MA
Username hidden
(8960 posts)
Rabbit that depends on if it was a native lizard or one of the exotic pets that may have found freedom. I doubt though the latter. Any lizard that can break skin can cause serious infections.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19580 posts)
It's probably just an Anole...totally harmless (there are no harmful lizards in Florida) I assume you are too afraid to use your hands to pick it up so use a bowl or tupperware (clear is best), pop the bowl over it, use a piece of cardboard to slide under the edge to trap it inside the bowl, then move the lizard outside. Remember, it cannot hurt you and is unlikely to bite even if you do pick it up.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(217 posts)
OMG, there is a lizard in my apt! How do I get it out....I chased it and now it's in the pantry. I am scared!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3948 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 3678   End
TOPIC: WTF