Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 689  Next »
62 to 71 of 6883
User Details are only visible to members.
The Paradoxically Obese Mr. VA eats a high fat diet....most of the time. I'm possibly one of the most voracious carnivores you're ever going to meet.

Mmmm...meat....

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27665 posts)
Lately, I'm haven't been following a low fat diet. When I did I felt great and stayed slim. People keep knocking it and saying that it fat must be replaced by sugar.

When I followed my own, admittedly made up plan I did not replace fat with sugar.

What I did was eat 7 fruits or veggies per day to fill up on good stuff, limit my red meat to about every other day and remove the skin from chicken. I never ate any artificial crap or foods with the fat removed. When I ran out of fat for the day, I quit eating.

The reason that I didn't keep up the plan is that it can be difficult to stick to on the road unless you are choosy about the restaurant and that kept me in conflict.

My weight dropped too low because I would refuse to eat after I reached my limit which was about 2 tamales or sausages. It was kind of cruel if good, healthy food was not available to me.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(1045 posts)
*snort*

mr chunkomuffin has a kinda ring to it.

welcome to the insanity of being defined by stoopit outdated (and often irrelevant) strict numerical formulas.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(15970 posts)
How about The Paradoxically Obese Mr. VA.?

That's my final offer.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13750 posts)
That's Borderline Obese Mr. VA to you.

So basically....

"Your blood work says you are in fantastic shape, and any idiot looking at you can tell you're not fat, but this here BMI formula says you're a chunkomuffin."

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27665 posts)
"borderline obesity"

Like The Virgin Connie Swale, you shall henceforth be referred to as The Obese Mr. VA.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13750 posts)
Wow here's a wtf I just got in the mail today...

I have had a decision on a life insurance application postponed because my "total cholesterol of 126 and triglycerides of 0 are very low considering your borderline obesity (BMI = 29). A physician examination will be necessary to evaluate potential causes for your paradoxical results."

(As measured by the nurse, I was 214 lb and she determined me to be 6'0.)

Apparently the nurse didn't note anything about my being rather muscular, or having a 31 inch waist.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27665 posts)
Each person's gene expression, hormonal levels and diet are are unique. Biochemistry varies very, very little from one individual to the next.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(27665 posts)
Nothing in the US that is "Fat Free" is good for you. In order to make it fat free, they substitute the fat with some sort of sugar. Your body needs fat. It is essential to survival. What it doesn't need is the chemicals and artificial sweeteners added to make it taste worth a damn after they make it fat free. Moderation and variety. More out than in. Each persons biochemistry is unique but similar. Some generalizations can be made, but for optimal results, a little trial and error is required.

Augusta GA
Username hidden
(383 posts)
" well-made venti java chip frappuchino is one of my favorite things on earth"

They are so damn good! I'm definitely gonna try the new unicorn one.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7511 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2.1  3.1  4.1  5.1  6.1  7.1  8.1  9.1  10.1  11.1  ... 689  Next »
62 to 71 of 6883
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.