WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 2615   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Good...Good advice, next time you see a black bear look behind you and make sure you are not between the black bear and her cubs. Cause if you are, your in a world of shit and make plans for a escape away from the cubs. When I had my place in PA I always made sure that there was nothing around to attract them. One year they killed a state record bear less then 10 miles from my place.

Brick NJ

Username hidden
(714 posts)
I'm pretty sure jinx was not asking a real question, but here's a serious answer...

It's generally accepted that if attacked by a black bear, you should fight back as best you can. As a general rule, they are more easily intimidated than a brown bear (grizzly and Kodiak are brown bears). Sometimes by standing up straight and holding your arms up- as in make yourself as big as possible- and yelling as loud as you can you can "scare" a black bear away. Black bears tend to press an attack if you don't fight back. More people are killed by black bears than by browns.

A brown bear on the other hand, often will not press an attack if you play "possum".

If you run away, any bear views you as prey. All bets are off on either species if it's a sow with cubs, or a bear that is accustomed to people. DO NOT EVER intentionally get between a sow and her cubs.

Florida black bears: the reason they have the stand your ground law in FL.

Brooklyn Park MN

Username hidden
(3843 posts)
A Utah woman accused of killing seven babies she gave birth to over 10 years was arrested Sunday after police discovered the tiny bodies stuffed in separate cardboard boxes in the garage of her former home.

Megan Huntsman, 39, who lived in the Utah home until three years ago, had the infants between 1996 and 2006, investigators said.

Officers responded to a call Saturday from Huntsman's estranged husband about a dead infant at the home in Pleasant Grove, 35 miles south of Salt Lake City, police Capt. Michael Roberts said. Officers then discovered the six other bodies.

Roberts declined to comment on a motive and what Huntsman said during an interview with investigators.

The spokesman said the estranged husband lived with Huntsman when the babies were born but isn't a person of interest at this time. The man's name was not immediately released.

"We don't believe he had any knowledge of the situation," Roberts told The Associated Press.

Asked how the man could not have known if he lived in the house, Roberts replied, "That's the million-dollar question. Amazing."

The babies' bodies were sent to the Utah medical examiner's office for tests, including one to determine the cause of death. DNA samples taken from the suspect and her husband will determine definitively whether the two are the parents as investigators believe.

The house in a middle-class neighborhood is owned by the husband's parents, and the man was cleaning out the garage when he made the grisly discovery.

Huntsman's three daughters still live there, longtime neighbor Sharon Chipman told The Salt Lake Tribune. The oldest are around 18 to 20 years old, while the youngest is now about 13, she said.

Huntsman was a great neighbor, and Chipman trusted her to watch her grandson when he was a toddler, Chipman added.

"She took good care of him. She was good. This really shocks me," Chipman told The Tribune.

Roberts said the case has been "emotionally draining" and upsetting to investigators. He was at the home when the bodies were discovered.

"My personal reaction? Just shocked. Couldn't believe it. The other officers felt the same," the 19-year police veteran said.

Huntsman was booked Sunday into the Utah County Jail on six counts of murder. Roberts said it wasn't clear if she has an attorney.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
Anyone familiar with Caliente, Tampa? I've been invited to go. Thanks.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2142 posts)
Richard Wright of Canada’s Prince Edward Island was busy in March handing out $50 and $100 bills to strangers during a visit to Halifax, Nova Scotia, urging the recipients to “thank God” for the gift and to pass it along to others if they could not use it, themselves. Wright’s spree was soon broken up as Mounted Police detained him for a “wellness check,” which led to his transfer to a mental-health facility. Wright’s daughter Chelsea told reporters that her dad worked hard for his money, had no mental-health issues, and simply wanted to help people, and a friend described him as a “generous individual wrapped up in the acts of kindness.”

However, 3 weeks later, Wright is still hospitalized.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17600 posts)
Possibly a new record for breaking the most commandments simultaneously....

James Chatten, 46, pleaded guilty in January to a several Commandment violations stemming from a July incident at the Christian Horizons Church in Peterborough, Ontario. Chatten brought his prostitute inside the church, for sex, after hours, and stole money to pay her from a church drawer, then lied to police about being forced to raid the drawer.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17600 posts)
Last time I was in Florida I was still on active duty, that was more than 15 years ago. We had problems with reptiles even back then, so it's got to be even worse now I imagine..

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
roflmao

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(635 posts)
SA - It's safe to swim here in Panama City Beach. In front of Schooner's Bar. I have yet to see any reptiles in the water, well at least none with green scales and slimey skin! lmao

Little Rock AR

Username hidden
(844 posts)
People who are attacked by black bears are encouraged to stand their ground and not back away or play dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Do you only stand your ground to bears in FL, or all states?

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 2615   End
TOPIC: WTF