Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ... 712  Next »
611 to 620 of 7115
User Details are only visible to members.
"TBR thats not correct. Trump is trying to get Congress to do their job and decriminalize pot."

Riight. That's why Spicer referenced all the damage that opioids do as a reason for the Justice Department to be concerned. Because he wants Congress to legalize pot. Not because he's a thin skinned narcissistic vindictive asshole and none of the legal pot states voted for him.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
That's always been going on, although with some events more than others. You see the same dozen young hot single females (free members, of course) signed up for an event, hot dates posted "meet me at such and such!". They're virtually never there. Pure bullshit.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28005 posts)
I have observed similar trends looking at parties/clubs in my neck of the woods.. I question if/how some can manipulate this site. Ditto, the same couples "scheduled" to attend parties on the same night many miles apart. Huh?

Haverhill MA
Username hidden
(424 posts)
"Local club that we used to frequent before they jacked up prices and went waaaaay downhill is having a Mardi Gras party tomorrow night. There are 17 couples signed up and 14 of them have the following in common:

- Free member - 1 or 2 pics of the female only - hot young-ish female - last online same # of days ago - the same profiles are always signed up for every one of their parties

What a friggin' joke. Would love to call them out on it."

So do it! It feels good. Trust me. :)

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(2040 posts)
Lady's Question: can I sleep with SB? Tramps Answer: Yes Dear

At least this is how I dreamt it. Haha ;0)

SB

Dallas GA
Username hidden
(2698 posts)
Tramp, best answer, "YES DEAR"!

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(3912 posts)
I don't always know how to interpret what Lady means...not even gonna try it with God. ;^D

Tramp

(Besides, Lady will usually tell me the correct interpretation of most anything I'm confused about.) 8^ O

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5158 posts)
Ms Kibbs, you just can't help stupid Stupid is, what stupid does.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2135 posts)
WTF: I've seen in times past how individuals have taken it upon themselves to interpret what God "really means" with select phrases in the Bible.. now I see the same concept applied to more drivial matters.

Fair Oaks TX
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
TBR thats not correct. Trump is trying to get Congress to do their job and decriminalize pot. Trump ran as the law and order and states rights president. He is trying to accomplish this with pot. Congress needs to get their act together and let the states decide if pot should be legal. There are several bills in the house that will do just that.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(5137 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ... 712  Next »
611 to 620 of 7115
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.