Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ... 734  Next »
611 to 620 of 7337
User Details are only visible to members.
Bridge go try to buy life insurance from Genworth,come on try it. They closed their life insurance and now are just keeping their long term care insurance. Government rules require that each type of insurance is a different company even though it has the same name.

For example there is a company Allstate life, then another company Allstate property and causality and so on.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6550 posts)
We are renting for a year to make sure we like Vegas before we buy. Unlike liberals we do things the right way and carefully so we dont become victims and bitch and complain all day about how we got screwed.

Not only to make sure that we like Vegas but the neighborhood and the ease of getting to the airport and around town,. Then we will buy.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6550 posts)
Yes. Scrolling seems to stop every once in a while. Log out and in and it works again.....URrrrrrrr!!

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1158 posts)
Not here. I've had a number of "the site you are tying to access" fails but - no scrolling issues.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
Anyone else having trouble with their scroll wheel on this site?

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22340 posts)
Thank you.

I personally think my other "VA-Onion" news stories were better, such as the police chase involving a runaway elliptical machine (which a few people actually fell for and took seriously) or the historical rendition of how PP came to be out of a pile of discarded foreskins.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
VA, your post doesn't just belong in the post of the day award--it should be in the hall of fame.

awesomely creative stuff, dood.

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17232 posts)
Va, after he posted, I did a quick check to see if either company's stock was still traded. Both were. So, both still alive. A 97's still a pretty strong A on the BS charts.

I now understand why many block the fisher king.

BT

Look! The Met a Life blimp...pimp!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(13562 posts)
He's a pimp and the hooking is getting harder..and the yen is not doing so well against the US dollar. Thank goodness he eats carp.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Like many of ncal's rantings, there is a grain of truth, in that heap of bullshit.

Genworth suspended sales of new life insurance policies last year and has been acquired by a larger Chinese holding company. Genworth is still in business, of course, and doing just fine it seems, but their legal organization has changed and they are, for now, poised to plan to exit life insurance.

MetLife announced last year they would spin off many of their products, including life insurance, as a new company.

So on the BullShit-O-Meter this ranks about a 97. Not 100% bullshit, but close.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28597 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ... 734  Next »
611 to 620 of 7337
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.