Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Open Forum WTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 3609   End
User Details are only visible to members.
this turn/current topic reminds me of one of my favorite tunes "people are people" by d/m.

it will take me 10-15 years to dig myself out, if i am successful & suffer no additional major financial setbacks. my mantra: this is the price of my freedom.

@ _rabbit_: the one positive in my jurisdiction is that a parent has the absolute right to have support paid via income execution thru the probation dept. that is the *only* good thing the family court system provided. the rest of my divorce and its aftermath is similar/parallel in the stalking and financial ramifications for me. "this is the price of my freedom."

eventually i hope he will find someone else to obsess over and harass. he is using axiron and has told our child he is starting to date so....fingers crossed.

as for taking a "destroy and annihilate" approach: no thanks. i could have and was encouraged to. what purpose would it have served other than to make some attorneys much more well to do? not only were my finances at stake, but the future of my child, too. i gave my ex 99% of what he wanted and walked away from everything i spent years and a huge chunk of my life savings investing in and supporting..."this is the price of my freedom"--someday i hope with all my heart my child will benefit from it all. and that, other than getting out, was my primary goal. a better life for not only me, but for lil darlin too.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(2900 posts)
Rabbit, you would have been happy to be married to me and then a divorce. I had a complete ass hole for a wife. Listened to everybody but me. "my success is the one unpardonable sin against ones fellows". I was successful. It is 25 years since she started the BS. I couldn't talk to her, when I called her to talk it over and make peace, she told me, "tell it to my Lawyer". So I did, I fucked her over good. After 25 years I am waiting to exchange GENERAL RELEASE signed from her to come in the mail. She ended up with nothing or very little. I would have mortgaged to our 4 children $5 million as seed money for their real estate investments. At 6% interest they would have had to send their mother the interest, $25,000 a month. The mortgages would still be mine and she would get the interest for life. Could you live on $300,000 a year? Advise to everyone, "you make peace, before you go to war".

Thornton CO
Username hidden
(577 posts)
Oh god VA...that story is sadly so typical...I've seen similar before and, in fact live similar, I am still paying off debt incurred through the court system because of the stalkery, deadbeat dad of my daughter who kept filing custody suits, etc against me for a child he didn't pay court ordered child support for and didn't usually visit when he had visitation and when he did have her for visitation he wouldn't bother feeding her much less take basic care of her.

Somehow he always managed to stay out of jail despite arrest warrants for child support and trespassing.

After 7 years of court battles to protect my daughter he finally lost all rights to her...in exchange for me forgiving the $30K+ he owed her in back child support and allowing him some contact with her...basically I had to give him permission to continue stalking me.

He didn't pay his court costs, lawyers nor the court appointed lawyer for our daughter...somehow those bottom feeding lawyers convinced the court system that I should pay it all....10 years later...i still am

It financially ruined my family...The shithead tried to reunite with MY daughter when she turned 18...she told him to fuck off. He is now in Australia trying to do the same thing to another woman and their son (my daughter's 1/2 brother). Luckily the Aussie court system doesn't seem as screwed up as ours AND I have supplied this woman all of my court records and history to help prove a pattern. I don't want anyone else having to go through what I am.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(104 posts)
This is one of the most fucked up stories I've ever heard. I wonder if there is a charitable site to get this poor guy a lawyer or something?

In 1987, Carnell Alexander of Detroit, MI, and his girlfriend broke up. She ended up pregnant (by another man) and delivered a baby. She was struggling and didn't (at the time) know who the father was. She applied for state benefits for her and her child but was told she needed to name a father. So, she named Carnell Alexander.

A paternity suit was filed against him and a summons delivered to his last known address (his father's house). He wasn't there to receive the summons, because he was actually in jail for something relatively minor he had done when he was younger. The court made a judgement against him (apparently unaware that he couldn't attend due to already being in jail) and began ordering him to pay child support.

In 1993 he was pulled over for a traffic violation and a warrant for his arrest for nonpayment of child support came up. He was completely unaware of this situation. He went through quite an ordeal to track down the woman and eventually won a court-ordered DNA test, which proved he was not the father.

The state then went after her - and HIM - for fraudulent benefits paid to her and her child in the amount of $60,000. For reasons that only an omniscient being would know, the courts forgave her $30,000 share but refused to let go of his, and slapped a $30,000 order against him to repay benefits to the state of Michigan.

It is now 2014 and the state continues to garnish his meager minimum wage earnings to collect their $30,000 (plus over 20 years of interest) from him for fraud he had no part in for a child he didn't know existed and didn't father. His August application to the courts to plea to relieve him of his obligation was again denied, and he was admonished by the judge for "wasting the court's time".

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
Woman sues owners of dog killed by her pit bulls.

TEXAS CITY, Texas (AP) — A Texas woman whose four pit bulls entered her neighbors' yard through a hole in the fence and killed their 10-year-old beagle is suing them for $1 million.

Emerald White says in her lawsuit filed this week in Galveston County district court that she was "seriously injured" on Oct. 27 trying to stop the attack and retrieve her dogs. She says she suffered "multiple serious bite and scratch-type injuries" and accuses her neighbors of failing to securely confine and restrict their dog, Bailey.

White also contends she's feeling "conscious pain and suffering and now suffers also from fear, anxiety and trepidation."

Bailey's owner, Steve Baker, told The Galveston County Daily News that everyone was telling him to sue White but that he didn't because it wouldn't bring Bailey back and the police declared her dogs dangerous.

"The police took the action I wanted and declared those dogs dangerous and awareness was raised, so I decided to let it go," Baker said. "Now they're suing me for $1 million — I just can't believe it."

Each of the animals must be registered with Texas City annually as a dangerous dog. A sign must be posted in White's yard alerting residents of the danger and she must have a $100,000 liability on the dogs, according to police. A fence at least 6 feet high must also be installed.

Baker said that not long before the incident he had worked to replace parts of the current fence to make it more secure and safe for his dog and family.

The paper says White's attorney didn't respond to calls seeking comment.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2119 posts)
Why didn't they use a Pu-238 RTG like every other spacecraft for the last 50 years? Those things are still powering the Pioneer craft 45 years later.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
Hopefully as it nears the sun, the batteries can recharge.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
The ESA just landed a probe on the surface of a comet and all anyone cares about is the stupid shirt one of the scientists was wearing.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20260 posts)
I finally fell asleep only to have someone call me with nothing to say waking me up so then it was a wrap; went to the gym and am still up....WTF!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3658 posts)
We have to agree with Bobby. When you visit a place for vacation or business it is new and exciting but when you move there after awhile it is not as exciting. It has become home and you have to do the same things no matter where you live, clean to house, wash the clothes, cook dinner. As they say the grass always looks greener on the other side.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(121 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 3609   End
TOPIC: WTF