Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 733  Next »
61 to 70 of 7321
User Details are only visible to members.
"one of the most dangerous videos ever."

Would have been WAY MORE dangerous if he hadn't hid behind a book... he had his chance and blew it.

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(8702 posts)
Darwin award winner here....

Monalisa Perez, 19, was charged Wednesday in the shooting death of her boyfriend, Pedro Ruiz III, 22. According to a criminal complaint, Perez said Ruiz wanted to make a prank YouTube video of her shooting at a book he was holding in front of his chest, AP reported.

On Monday evening, Perez tweeted that the couple had agreed to carry out "one of the most dangerous videos ever." He held a book in front of himself and she took aim with a 50 caliber handgun. It ended like you'd expect.

----

It's a little unclear as to what exactly she's charged with, but apparently she's facing a maximum of 10 years in prison. Apparently they tested this with a book first and were satisfied that it would stop the bullet. I would think this would make a murder charge almost impossible to stick, since it would be very difficult to argue that she intended to kill him or even put him at a high risk of dying.

I've seen the mugshot of this girl - she's just a tiny thing. A 50 cal handgun is a monster of a weapon for her to fire.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28577 posts)
"*sigh* WHY do we keep fucking around with newbies??"

That's a really good question. My GF and I definitely have an ongoing fantasy about "flipping newbies". We sometimes call each other a "slutty spatula". I think it's probably something to do with reliving the newness and naughtiness of getting into the lifestyle ourselves. Sort of the way that fucking someone else's spouse is hot partly because they're someone else's spouse.

We're with you though. The fantasy sometimes isn't worth it. Like the absolutely ridiculously hot young newbie sweetie and her somewhat goofy but affable husband that we had previously played around with. We ran into them in the club locker room at 2:00 AM last weekend and they decided, spur of the moment, they really felt a connection to us and wanted to spend the night with us. My sweetie had the hots for her so badly that she asked me for a pen and paper and one of our hotel keys. I sort of rolled my eyes and thought "sounds like a hot mess but OK" and complied. She soon came to her senses and left our phone number instead.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2116 posts)
So that was Thursday night. They, like us, were there for the whole weekend. Friday night she was very friendly to me, but he was not so happy. Saturday night both of them were very standoffish. Didn't see them last night.

*sigh* WHY do we keep fucking around with newbies??

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28577 posts)
What, did she think he was going out for a burger? Or are they just really heavy sleepers?

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(2116 posts)
She was upset because you told her he was there 20 minutes before and it was only 18.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(22232 posts)
So we are at a hotel party last night. Hit it off with a newbie couple. Chemistry seems good but they are wavering and nervous, and don't seem to have a total grip on their security. Ok. Have fun guys - we go our own way and we are asleep by 2.

2:48 am he knocks on our door and wants to fuck Mrs VA. Eh, sorry dood trying to sleep. I'm thinking this doesn't bode well for them.

3:06 am she knocks on our door and wants to fuck me. Eh, sorry cutie trying to sleep. I mention that he was here maybe 20 minutes ago and she's definitely upset to hear that.

Sounds like a rough start to their swinging life.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28577 posts)
i actually turned on network tv tonight "just because" and....battle of the network stars....the gong show....and advertising for family feud on sunday?

wtf? did i step in to a time travel zone?

Bridgewater NJ
Username hidden
(17011 posts)
We got an email this morning from a profile in Seattle.

We will be in the same area d open to meeting.

Not

-------------

So I don't know if this is intended to be read in the way I'm reading it... I'm thinking of Borat saying "This suit is grey.. NOT!"

Did they really write us an email to tell us that they will be local and they DON'T want to meet us? I'm thinking that this was not the intended purpose. But it made me laugh.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(28577 posts)
The Pregnant Purge

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(2409 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  ... 733  Next »
61 to 70 of 7321
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.