WTF : Swingers Discussion 2127761061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsOpen ForumWTF
TOPIC: WTF
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2981   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is because in the vanilla world this is usually how it works. Women can just pick a guy, hit on them, and practically guarantee success.

I insist that in swinging, the playing field is much more level. Men can actually be picky too, and women have to get used to the idea that not EVERYONE wants to fuck them.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
VA, We've been down that road far more frequently with women then men. Women seem to have zero issue grabbing the goods, plopping down on your lap, trying to ram their tongues down your throat, lifting my skirt or attempting to expose some part of my body or Mr Savs . They are under the impression that because they have a vagina they can do basically anything and we should be flattered. Neither I or Mr Sav appreciate a groping stranger . It also seems the level of forwardness is increased by the level of their unattractiveness and the more likely they will be insulted when you still their hand or reject their offer......whatever it may be. I can't stand grabby females and in general men respond politely and quickly to rejection but some women oye va! I've read here how many men claim to like women who make the first move and they'll joke about not caring if you grab their junk. That sounds all good and fun until it is coming from some overly drunk women with whom you have zero interest. Only in fantasy is it that the Hotties are constantly groping your junk while you sign with delight.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Take notes, ladies: you are not immune from rejection either.

Amazing how so many women believe that any man will take their bait should they offer it, and if they don't, they are an asshole, racist, gay etc. I've seen this crap a bunch of times.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
sorry that happened mrs DD.

hope it is cleared up between you and the mr.

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(1258 posts)
We had our first swinger drama. A lady asked my husband to dance, then insisted on it, then offered to compromise with a kiss. He refused. She interpreted his response as racism. When he told me that she thought that he was racist because he wouldn't dance, I went to talk to her and tell her that his refusal had nothing to do with racism because he won't even dance with me and his response had more to do with his curmudgeonly ways.

She still thinks that he is a racist but is fine with me. We hugged it out because I'm sure she felt rejected.

My husband then told me that I should never have talked to her because she assaulted him by grabbing his hands and trying to get him to dance and put my life in danger by talking to someone drunk and upset.

Nothing like a little overreaction.

Lubbock TX
Username hidden
(208 posts)
WTF LOL

The parking spaces outside a Chinese shopping mall are distinctive: marked out in pink, signposted "Respectfully reserved for women", and around 30 centimetres wider than normal. The slots at the Dashijiedaduhui -- or "World Metropolis" -- centre have sparked debate in China, which officially embraces gender equality but where old-fashioned sexism is rife in reality. Unusually, though, the 10 spaces outside the main entrance were provided after women had trouble parking in the standard basement slots, managers said. "I think this is very convenient," said user Yong Mei. "Other parking spaces are too narrow." "It's not gender biased," she told AFP. "It's just that women have a few issues with vision when parking."

"It's not an insult to women at all," she added. "If their parking spaces are larger, it's only for practical reasons. It doesn't mean that women drive less well than men."

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
LOL

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(1765 posts)
and sad at the same time.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
Jesus Christ that's funny.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18794 posts)
WTF "

On the same day the state approved mandatory outdoor watering restrictions with the threat of $500 fines, the Southern California couple received a letter from their city threatening a $500 penalty for not watering their brown lawn."My friends in Los Angeles got these letters warning they could be fined if they water, and I got a letter warning that I could be fined for not watering," Whitney said. "I felt like I was in an alternate universe." ~ Yahoo headline

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5259 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 2981   End
TOPIC: WTF