Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Open Forum › WTF
TOPIC: WTF
« Prev  1 ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ... 688  Next »
601 to 610 of 6879
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun what gets posted to blogs gets picked up and reposted all over the place. Its amazing to see some of the stuff i posted being reposted so many times in so many places. There are people that just search the blogs all day long and repost what they like. Some to say its there blog and some because they are paid political operatives. Blogging is what defeated Hilary and is what is going to end the Democratic and SEIU criminal cartel.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4763 posts)
"Spelling and grammar take time, its way to slow for me to slow down my brain and thought process."

It's a pity that your amazing brain and thought processes are being used to post repetitive drivel on this site that no one wants to see. Shouldn't you be curing cancer or something?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(13737 posts)
Maybe if you slowed it down you would actually start realize the shit that you are posting.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1857 posts)
Spelling and grammar take time, its way to slow for me to slow down my brain and thought process.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(4763 posts)
VA,

I'm with TBR on this one. I've heard women talk about these things but always from the Kegel exercise standpoint rather than the Psychic energy standpoint. sounds like the latest iteration of the never ending "pyramid power" phenomena. At least jade and quartz are inert.

I can't wait for some woman to turn me down for play on the basis of the "My uterus is not a psychic trash bin" argument.

Wenatchee WA
Username hidden
(1751 posts)
WTF - What if these 'rose quartz eggs' aren't laughably ridiculous. I gotta check this $hit out, quick. I mean come on we're talking about Gwyneth here.

Santa Fe NM
Username hidden
(4482 posts)
Apparently spelling and grammar is something else that he doesn't do either.

Little Egg Harbor NJ
Username hidden
(1857 posts)
When nutcal uses the words "well documented" we know that the subject is not.

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(21491 posts)
Pavlov's dog.

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12882 posts)
Ah! Home, home, home

Rutherford NJ
Username hidden
(7449 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ... 688  Next »
601 to 610 of 6879
TOPIC: WTF
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.